Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 169: the Broad Strokes

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 169: the Broad Strokes - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Since this is off the record, is everyone here?" Jen asked.

"Far as I can tell, when Lucas get's back from the little boy's room, we will all be present or accounted for," I replied.

"So everyone knows the purpose of this meeting. We are here to decide what to do with the James Smiley information, which Maxine and Lucas have gathered." she went on.

Lucas entered looking nervous. He didn't want to blow his big chance to get back in. "So Lucas tell us what you have?" Jen suggested.

"I tracked down his money. I can prove he raided his client's escrow and even their investment accounts during periods of inactivity by the accounts owners. It very complicated, very hard to prove, and very illegal, but I can get him.'

"The problem is that the facts you have gathered would have to be verified by someone else before they could be used in court. Since your information was obtained under a cloud." Jen said. It was her way of telling us, what we had done was interesting but useless more or less in a criminal case. "What we could do with it, is to tip of the IRS. They pay a reward for information and ask no questions. Mostly the value of that would be harassment, not that there is anything wrong with that in this case.

"Criminal chargers would be better," I suggested. "I know an FBI agent, I can slip her the information, but it might take years for them to get a case, if they ever do. I like the IRS actually." I said.

"Okay now about the criminal case of Serial Child Abuse and statutory rape," Jen stated. "I know there are nine witnesses because I have their statements. That is more than enough to get an indictment. We can get him in front of a jury, if he chooses to go that way. What we can't do it guarantee a conviction. Look at OJ ... and that Anthony chick. The jury will see a white collar professional and trailer trash victims out to make a buck, according to his lawyer. They were all coached by the police and the lawyers. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we admit that some of these girls sound very believable, but it's all false memory planted by Ms Stone during the initial interview. After all she is not a social worker or a physiologist, she is TV star out to make a TV show." He will say it like it is a criminal offense to make a reality TV show.

"So the jury could make that monumental leap to believe that it is all a giant frame for TV ratings. It could happen that the jury lets him walk."

"That is absolutely unacceptable," I said.

"That's why we need the sting," Mike said. "Catch his slimy ass in the act. I can get you actresses to work the con. You know, he is going to recognize you Ms. Stone."

"My, my, aren't we formal. Mike you are videoing this aren't you."

"Of course I am, everyone here is on the payroll in one way or another." he said smugly.

"You are absolutely right." I said while Jen looked at me like I was crazy. "Lucas works for me, not you, I quit and I'm taking him with me."

"If she quits, then I have no further relationship with you, so get the fuck out of my office," Jen said with a huge smile on her face. "And if that tape shows up, I will have your ass and that rinky dink TV network in court for the next hundred years. Remember the news paper in england that folded for stealing information."

"I did tell you how Jen loves to sue people with deep pockets." I explained. "It's why neither of us need your jobs." I said it just as smug.

"Okay, as usual you two win. Only an idiot would go up against you both at once." He said it handing me the memory card from some kind of device inside his jacket pocket. The lens was most likely a button on his coat or some such crap.

"Now Mike, I know you better than that. You have some other shit going down so the 'I Quit' sticks, get out." I said seriously.

"If you do this, I will sue you for breach of contract." He was mad as hell.

"Bring it the fuck on, I will eat your ass for breakfast and all you fancy lawyers as well. I wrote that contract you stupid shit." Jen said. I imagined that she actually was a wolf staring down Bambi.

"What's it going to take to make this right?" he asked finally.

"Well, big shot producer, I want to review every image, before it goes to the network. You edit it, get my approval, then you send it in. If you don't get my approval, it goes to the trash can, period, no exceptions." I smiled sweetly.

"All right have your shyster write it up," he said.

"We will resume at 1PM, after I have the new agreement ready for signatures." she said.

"Do we need Gwen to sign off on this?" I asked.

"No, Gwen is no longer involved with this show. She has been replaced by a editor and camera person from the Network."

"Careful Mike you will be the next one out. But that's your problem, not mine." I said.

"You are going to set him up aren't you?" he asked.

"First you sign, then we talk," I said. Actually I did have something in mind. I stepped outside while I waited for Jen to dictate the agreement to her paralegal. She came outside while I was making a phone call.

"Let's eat," she said. "It always makes me hungry to castrate a former friend." She laughed a wicked laugh.

It was a quick Barbecue tray at the Barbecue Pit for us. It was standing room only in the place which suited me just fine. I really wanted to get back to the meeting. "Would you really have walked away for good?' Jen asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.