Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 159: Threesome + 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 159: Threesome + 1 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Barbara looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I knew what she was expecting, but I didn't think she had told me everything. "So tell me Barbara, what do you know about James's personal life?"

"Nothing," she said.

"Then, I guess we are finished here," I replied.

"Okay, what if I knew something about his personal life. What would it be worth?" she asked.

"That depends on what you know. Names and dates are worth more than rumors and maybes." I replied.

"I can give you the names of his lady friends, since his divorce. Some of them would probably talk. I'm sure one or two would be ready to tell the truth by now. So what would that be worth?"

"Rather than do that, let's negotiate. What is it you want?" I asked.

"My boyfriend would really like to meet you. He though, we might all spend some quality time together. Your treat of course," she said.

"That sounds pretty reasonable. You write the information down and give me the paper after the payment. Now Barbara, you said you have seen the Net Bits. If you have, then you know you don't want to screw with me, at least not that way," I said with a laugh.

"I think that is fair enough. I'll write down what I know after I call Ned," she said in agreement. She used her cell phone to make the call. She began to write while she finished her second glass of wine. I had a second cup of coffee as well. Making the list took several pages of my much smaller pocket notebook. It also took her longer than I would have thought. I wondered if James got around that much, or if she was making comments on the women as well.

I found time to check into the motel. The damn room cost me a hundred bucks. The information better be worth that, and my ass, or I was going to shoot them both. She finally stopped writing, so I spoke. "So, is the boyfriend you ex's daddy?" I asked.

"For once the rumors about me are true," she said.

"Oh I heard your marriage lasted less than a month, but his daddy was sort of paying the alimony in the form of a job." I said. It sounds pretty harmless unless one looked for the worst in everyone, which I always did of course.

"My infatuation with his dad began the first time I saw him. It turned sexual after my honeymoon. When my husband found out, he left me immediately. I told him that they could share, but he would have none of it." she said.

I intentionally just nodded my understanding. I did not want to comment. Since I had been with a man much older than myself, I couldn't judge that part. I had never cheated on a husband, so I couldn't go along with that. Barbara liked to talk, but she was careful what she said and how she phrased it. She obviously knew that I was wired. I didn't mind that she knew.

"If the TV people use this, they will pay for it won't they?" she asked.

"Since they won't be in the room. they probably won't use that part at all. The conversation we are having might make it to the show, in which case they will ask you to sign a release. That is when you have to negotiate a price. Once the release is signed, they own the images." I said honestly. Jen and I had agreed from the start to explain it on tape, whenever I was asked about TV usage.

"So how do we get the camera crew into the room?" Barbara asked.

"Are you sure you want to have what you do behind closed doors on National TV. Even though they won't shoot it as porno, people will know what you are doing. They are pretty good at getting the idea across, while keeping the FCC off their ass."

"Let me talk to Ned first, then we will decide. Is that okay?" she asked.

"The least intrusive way would have been for you guys to come to my place, but since I have already booked the room, the camera person will have to be in the room. I don't even know, if they want any more of those kind of images. If you like, I can make a call to see how they feel, before you talk to your boyfriend." I suggested.

"Yes do that," she replied.

I dialed Gwen's cell phone. I knew she was in the lounge somewhere. "I've been listening. Is she planning a threesome as payment for her information?" She asked.

"That's what it looks like. Geese, the things I do for my clients." I said smiling at Barbara. "So what do you say?"

"I say go for it. I'll sit in a chair in the corner and film. If there is anything Mike can use we will work out a deal for the release." Gwen said.

"Okay. I'll tell them." I stood up and walked far enough away so Barbara couldn't hear me. "You should be able to sell it the freak shows anyway. An old man, a chubbo and a gimp, it should be interesting," I said into the phone.

"I'll say," Gwen agreed. "Sounds like the setup for a joke."

"Okay," I said to Barbara. "Call your friend. A camera person will film it and then the producer will decide if they can use it. If they decide to use it, they will negotiate a deal with you for the release.'

"Cool, I'll make the call," She said. She stood and walked away to make her call. She was gone about ten minutes. When she returned she was still on the phone. She said, "Give me the room number, he will meet us there in twenty minutes."

"214," I said to her. She repeated it into the phone then hung up.

"Do you want another glass of wine?' I asked.

"I think that I am going to need it. I have never done this before." she didn't look a bit concerned to me. "Let's take the wine up to the room," she suggested. It would put us in the room fifteen minutes before her boyfriend arrived.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.