Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 153

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 153 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The barbecue pit wasn't the real name of the restaurant, it's what the Gunny had called it. The name stuck with me and for some reason my friends as well. Cheryl decided that she would skip it after all. She liked the barbecue, but didn't care for the Cop Out. I could understand her feelings, so I didn't make an issue.

Once I got to the restaurant, I sat alone at a small table in the corner with a view of Aster's small main street. "What can I get you, Max?" the middle aged waitress with the badly dyed red hair asked.

"I'm going to go with the large tray tonight. I have been having too many calories, the French Fries would put me way over my limit for today." I said with a smile. The tray was just chopped barbecue pork and coleslaw with a vinegar and spice dressing.

"Didn't you see the sign honey, check your diets at the door," she laughed, but she didn't make a big deal of it. "You want the sweet tea?"

"Of course, it's half the reason I come here," I said it smiling back at her. "Don't forget to bring the extra hot sauce." There was hot sauce on the table, but behind the counter there was a sauce not found on the tables. The reason was simple, if a customer used it by mistake, their barbecue would be thrown out. It was not for the weak of spirit or anyone with even a hint of a stomach ailment.

Gwen came in before the food arrived. "Where is Cheryl?" she asked.

"She decided to skip the Barbecue, since I'm headed to the Cop Out afterwards," I admitted.

"She must have been pissed, when you didn't offer to change your plans for her?" Gwen asked.

"Actually, not at all, she was fine with it. At least as far as I could tell. What's going on with you two?" I asked. I was pretty sure I knew, but I might as well let her tell me. She was dying to talk.

"Cheryl is such a selfish bitch. Everything is about her. She will take and take then when there is nothing left to take, she just stops paying any attention to you," The words came out in a gush.

The term what goes around comes around, came to mind. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to scream that at Gwen, but I fought it. Instead I said, "Most people are pretty selfish, if you get right down to it. Selfish is kind of the human default position. To be giving is exceptional these days."

She was about to speak but the waitress arrived with my food. She also took Gwen's order. I hated it, but I was in a bit of a spot. I could eat my food and be rude, or I could wait for Gwen's to arrive, and risk my own food getting cold.

"Sorry if this seems rude, but I'm hungry," I said as I shoveled barbecued pork into my mouth. I did try to eat slowly. Gwen got her food long before I finished with mine. I ate the over spiced barbecue with Gwen staring at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked.

"How do you eat that stuff?" she asked.

"Tums," I answered.

"By the handful I'm sure," she suggested. Prissy Gwen was hardly into her food when I finished.

I waved for the waitress, it wasn't considered bad form in the barbecue pit, "Would you bring me another glass of tea, and a side order of hush puppies?" I asked.

"Sure honey, I'll be right back." She walked to the order window stood about a minute, then returned with both my requested items. I made a dip of ketchup, lots of salt, and my hot sauce. I ate my second order of hush puppies with the dip.

When Gwen finally finished, I paid my bill and let her pay her own bill. "You know I liked it better, when I just walked out after I ate. Let's go back to you just videoing me. We can get along, but we aren't really friends," I suggested. I was sorry immediately after I said it. Gwen looked devastated. I had no idea why, a month before she couldn't stand me. I tried not to care what she was feeling, but I knew. I also knew that if I comforted her, she would be like a puppy. I would never get rid of her.

I forced myself to play it cool. I left her at the register and used my crutches to get to the cruiser. I managed to make it to the Cop Out without running over anything. Since it was my left leg that was injured, I shouldn't have any trouble driving. I didn't really, it was just a bit awkward and uncomfortable for some reason.

Since it was early, only a little after 8PM, I ordered coffee. There were several friends of Bill (AA members) who sat all night long drinking coffee. I didn't plan to go that long, but I did plan to not get drunk.

"Hey Max, when is that TV show going to start?" the bartender asked.

"Melvin I have no earthly idea. I wish they would either get on with it or stop following me around like a second shadow though. The show can't be as bad as the stupid promos, they are running."

"Oh come on, the promos are fun. I just want to see if they will show you biting that guys prick off," he said with a leer."

"Melvin that is an awful thing to say," a girl down the bar said.

"Yeah, it makes me cringe every time someone tells that story." It was one of the cops I recognized on sight, but had never had a real conversation with, who made the comment.

"It wasn't his whole prick, just and inch or so." I said. "It wasn't enough to really count."

"Oh it counts," another of the cops said.

"Damn, you guys are really hard on a gimp," I said it as I showed them, my crutches.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.