Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 151: Old Friend and Lovers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 151: Old Friend and Lovers - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The flight from Germany passed in a drug haze. I am one of those people who can deal with pain, as long as my mind is on other things. When it is just me and the pain, then I feel it much more intensely. So I was popping the Vicodin like M&M candies. But once I got to New York. there were enough going on to take my mind off the pain. At least enough so that it was manageable.

Gwen and I got a cab to a pizza parlor in the Village area. It was fun to watch the kids walking the streets. After some really good pizza, we went back to the airport to wait for time to pass. Just as soon as I got on the plane for the two plus hour flight home, I popped another pill and went to sleep.

"I had no idea why I needed an ambulance from the airport to the hospital, since I had taken a cab to the pizza restaurant, but I got on the gurney and let them take me to the hospital. I didn't really mind. I was pretty out of it. I checked in through the emergency room, but I didn't see a doctor there. I was sent straight to a room.

After getting me into one of their half assed gowns, and I mean that literally. I was taken to the MRI machine for more images of my calf. Someone wanted to know exactly how much muscle tissue was damaged. I wanted to know how much of a limp I would have. I knew from the crutches that adjusting to less mobility was going to be a pain. I wanted to know exactly how much of a pain in the ass it was going to be.

"Hello Maxine, you do remember me don't you?" the man in the lab coat asked.

"Of course I do Jeff, how is your dad?" I hadn't seen Ed, my former office landlord, and friend, in a couple of months. At Ed's advanced age a lot could happen in that time.

"Dad is still as cranky as ever. He and Lucas are big buddies now. I think they are drinking partners. He needed that. I'm always on his ass to be healthy, and Lucas doesn't care."

"Yeah, that would make a good balance." I paused a moment then asked. "So have you seen the damage?"

"Maxine, I'm no expert, but I would say you are going to have a weak spot, but no real movement changes to speak off. Now pain yeah. you are going to have some of that. I remember your pain profile, so the drugs you are on ends now. What I will have you on for a while is Tylenol with Codeine. But only for a while, then it goes to the over the country stuff. You can handle this."

"What about all that physical therapy that they kept pushing?" I asked.

"Max, push yourself like you always do. Walk at the mall, ride your stupid bike in the middle of rush hour traffic, you will be fine. Do just as much as you can everyday that you can. Rest when you are worn out. In other words, live your life as much like you always have as possible."

"You know Jeff, you are my favorite sawbones," I said with a smile.

"Sweetie, I would never tell any of my other patients that. I would send them to rehab, but you will work harder on your own, than than any of them would in a complete rehab facility."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," I said and I meant it.

"Spend the night here to be sure you are clean of the Vicodin, then go home and start living again," he demanded.

"You got it doc. Jeff, thanks for everything, I mean that."

"The same back at you," he said with a grin. "Wait till you get my bill."

"Your bill is why I buy insurance," I said smiling.

"In that case let's do that MRI over again," he suggested.

"Not if it means I have to spend one extra minute in this place. I hate sick people." I replied.

"Far as I am concerned you can check out now. But since it is late, why don't you stay the night and leave in the morning. No sense trying to get settled in with that leg the way it is. Give it till tomorrow, then go home and start working on a rehab schedule. Stop by my office next week about this time, and I'll check the incision to be sure it is doing okay. You can change the dressing everyday. Use antibiotic cream on it and don't get it wet till you see me."

"Okay, I can handle all that. So I don't have to use the crutches?" I said.

"Not if you can get by without them, but keep them around you might just need them." Jeff suggested.

Then as quickly as he arrived, he was gone. I was surprised to find Cheryl walking through my door only seconds after Jeff left.

"What were you doing? Hanging out in the hall waiting for the doctor to leave?" I asked her.

First she kissed me then she answered, "Yes I didn't want to interrupt him. So how is the leg?" she asked.

"The leg hurts a little bu I'm fine. How are things with you and Helen?" I asked.

"Things are great. I am running the sit down spot now. Not any more money, but it is a lot of fun. It will be more fun, now that you can come visit again."

"So, do you still have the place full of cops and medics?" I asked.

"Yeah and lawyers, school teachers, stay at home moms and their children as well. Everybody likes to sit down to eat, but they love Helen's food most of all."

"Yeah, I'm not surprised." I smiled at her just as Jen walked through the door.

"Jen," I said as a greeting.

"Maxine, how the hell are you hon? I want you to know I'm going to sue Somalia." she said laughing.

"Good for you,"Cheryl said.

"Well good luck with that. I'm not bad, but I will probably miss the Boston Marathon this year," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.