Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 143: It's About Time

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 143: It's About Time - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

We had a beer but only one. I would have stayed and drank myself unconscious, just to see what kind of men I was dealing with. Every person, about to go into harms way, handles it differently. Some get roaring drunk and some have a good meal and go to bed early. It looked as though Alex planned that everyone go to bed early.

"So when do we leave skipper?" I asked Alex. while I looked up at the very small coastal freighter.

"Tomorrow before noon is the plan, but I'm not the skipper. I have the ship's real captain coming in the morning." he answered simply.

"I know I probably shouldn't ask this, but is this thing safe?" I did smile.

"Yes it is. It was the mail boat for years. It went from island to island with mail and supplies ordered through the ships mail service. Anything, right down to a live chicken, can be ordered through the mail service for the islands. I never did understand, if it was a government or a private service. All I am sure of is they call it the island mail boat. At least they did before they bought a new one. This one is now leased to people who want to carry things themselves. Sometimes a tramp steamer vacation, maybe even a little gun running to opposition groups, only the good guys of course," he said.

"Of course," I agreed. "So all this fits right into out cover story just fine."

"If the pirates come out to play, I hope it is in international waters," Alex said. "If we get picked up by a legitimate navy or some other kind of neutral ship in international waters, we have a good chance of walking away from this as heros. If we get picked up in Somalian waters, we are probably fucked no matter how good our story."Alex said.

"Well that's what makes it interesting. But I assume we are going to play em where they lay?" I asked.

"We are not going to walk away from anything," He said. If we have to take on their piece of shit Navy's gunboats, we will do that to. This time the paper tiger has teeth," he said to me.

"This time," I agreed.

"Who is the least effective, when it comes to crunch time?" I asked.

"These guys were all damn good soldiers." he said. "What you called super soldiers." Alex said.

"That was forty years ago. Some of them have had the good life since. I don't think all of your men are equal, so which do we put guarding the crew, if it happens at all."

"Guarding the crew?" Alex asked.

"The three men you hired could easily be working with the pirates to help setup ships. This is a small ship, but like you said they use this boat for gun running, so it could be a target just for that reason. So we don't really want the locals wandering around during a fire fight." I said seriously.

The name belonged to the one I called Alkie. I nodded my agreement. "So I hope we aren't having plumpynut for lunch." I suggested.

"I have no idea, but it should be pretty good. One of the wives signed on to cook for us. It was the only way I would take her along. There are no passengers on this train."

"You said there were two women, so what does the other one do?" I asked.

"She is the assistant chef," He informed me. Unpaid but still she is here on vacation, more or less. Both of them go below if we spot anyone."

"So how long are we going to be on the water?" I asked.

"You signed on for 2 weeks and we are going to use every hour of it sailing around trying to stir up some interest."

"Riding shotgun on a ship full of plumpynut is a job I never imagined, but I will do my best to get'er through."

"Let's catch up with the TV crew," I suggested.

"They are already on board waiting to film us going up the gang plank I expect." Alex said.

"I see you have already figured out their purpose in life," I said.

"It's as good as any other," Alex said.

"Better than some, I would thing," I said in agreement. Sure enough Morris was leaning over the side of the ship shooting video of me walking up the gang plank. I was tempted to wave and make it obvious that I knew the camera was watching.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the ladies." Alex suggested.

While Gwen and Morris shot video, I followed Alex to the Galley, where I found a fifty hear old blond, from a bottle, and a thirty year old sandy haired chick."The older lady could be Whitey or the teacher's wife. I had my money on the car dealer for the younger chick.

I was half right. The younger chick was with the car dealer/sleaze bag. The older woman belonged to Alkie. She must be giving him another chance, I thought.

"So what's for lunch Alice," Alex asked.

"Potato soup and grill cheese sandwiches," the older lady said.

"Sounds good," I admitted.

"You must be Maxine Stone, I have been seeing promos for the show they are filming. Do I get to be on it."

"Only if you want to, you can refuse to have yourself recognizable. If you do Mike back in the states will just fuzz you out.

Lunch was very good in a mom's kitchen kind of way. I enjoyed it a lot more than the others, I expect. Men tend to like much heavier meals. It was a nice change from restaurant food for me.

After lunch Ales said to me, "Come on I'll show you to your cabin, such as it is."

I followed him to a battle ship gray room about the size of a decent walk in closet. "Hope this doesn't become a long voyage," I admitted when I saw how small it was.

"It used to be one of the officer's cabins. We don't really have much of a crew. The real captain, three guys to help with the real work, then whatever the friends can do to help. I don't expect a lot of work from them."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.