Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 136: Beans and Bullets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 136: Beans and Bullets - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"He is a little paranoid, so we are going to use code names and speak in riddles," Jen said with a smile.

"Oh great a paranoid ex super soldier type, and you think I need to be involved in this. Jesus Jen do you have a life insurance policy on me that I don't know about?" I said it with a small laugh.

"No, but you need to keep working, or you will wind up with a crack pipe in your mouth, and some dude with god chains banging you."

"Alright what do we call this super soldier?" I asked.

"Just call him Alex, that's the only name I have." Jen said.

"Jen if all you have is a code name, where did he get your name?" I asked. "Please tell me this isn't a Swamp Thing job."

"Okay, I won't tell you," she said laughing. "Look this thing is borderline illegal, I know that. Swamp thing was contacted, because they offer security for ships going through those waters. They also know this guy from Iraq. They highly recommended you to keep them out of jail. None of them want to do a 20year bit in a Somali prison."

"So he knows enough about me to listen when I speak?" I asked.

"Yes he knows enough. Whether he listens or not is something else. Today's phone call should tell us something about him." Jen said.

"Then lets get on with it," I suggested.

Jen pushed one button then the speaker phone make some really weird noises. It also rang a few times before a man's computer voice said, "Good morning Jennifer, is our mutual friend with you?"

"Yes she is." Jennifer answered.

"Good morning guardian angel," the mechanical voice said.

"Good morning Mechanical Voice," I said. "I think I will call you R2D2."

"That is acceptable. So, has Jennifer filled you in on my little plan."

"Yes but it is not a good time for your vacation. It probably never will be. If you insist on going forward, I would like to make a few suggestions."

"Good, I am always happy to hear new things," R2D2 said.

"Wonderful, I was thinking you might want to combine some business with the pleasure. It would be a really good thing to take on some cargo. Some charitable delivery would go a long way to create good will for you.

"That is an excellent idea. Give my life a little purpose," the voice agreed.

"I thought the same thing, plus give you a few brownie points in heaven. You should also hire your friends as crew. It would save on expenses and give you all a chance to get together. I'm sure they wouldn't mind doubling as security guards for the charitable cargo as well. Get them under contract, just in case anyone wants to check them out at some point.

"So you are saying, everyone on board should be engaged in the delivery and providing security for the cargo?" R2d2 asked.

"Exactly, it will give them a good feeling to be involved in a humanitarian act, like delivering aid to the poor." I suggested.

"Yes, I can see that. It would go a long way, if god forbid, we have trouble. It would define everyone's position. Those are excellent ideas, You have already been a big help, so now the big questions is should I send you an invitation?"

"A contract to provide security for the adventure would be a better thing to send me. A clear list of my duties and responsibilities in writing would be nice. You do know that I usually travel with a TV crew. That has to be taken into consideration."

"Yes I know, but I think we can work it out. Especially with these new ideas of yours. My friend down on the coast said you were good, and you are. Jennifer send me the papers and we are go as far as I'm concerned."

"You do know I won't be able to travel with tools, so you will have to provide those," I said. I wanted him to know exactly what he was, and what he was not, getting for his 10K.

"Send me a list of things you would like and I will have them waiting," he stated in his robotic voice.

"Fair enough," I replied.

"I'll be in touch with your representative in Crete," Jen said then they swapped goodbyes.

"So what do you think?" Jen asked.

"Like you said, he sounds agreeable, but what he really does may be a different thing all together. I wonder how long it will take for him to get organized?"

"Not long I expect. He has a lot of clout and Greece needs his money. I expect the Greek government to be very helpful."

"Everyone should be helpful, it is in their own long term interest to go along. It is also in their best interest not to take such a close look at whatever happens."

"I can't say what they will do, but it's possible that the bad guys will just disappear. If that happens there won't be any need for cover. Well there will be, if they have radios and report who you are and what goes down. There are so many bleeding hearts anything can happen in a situation like this. It's better to have a good cover, why risk it all on the good will of politicians," Jen said.

"Well let me know what happens, I'll try to stay available for a couple of days," I suggested.

"Good, I'm sure we will know something very soon. By the way, what is the deal with your tenants?"

"Which ones," I asked.

"Let's start with Cheryl, what is she doing working for Helen. Her father will take care of her every need. He is riding on a horse called guilt." Jennifer observed.

"I think she wants to do things for herself. She strikes me as a strong personality." I suggested.

"Well, you be careful, I think she knows how to take care of herself. In addition she could probably take care of you as well."

She won't be the first to try for sure." I suggested. "I need to get moving, I want to see Helen and Jack about setting up a fixed location for their catering. Someplace with a warm dining room."

"That's a good idea for people like you, but for me, the stop on the side of the road is fine."

"Damn you are so smart Jen," I said laughing. "The location has to have a drive thru window."

"Oh yes a drive thru window, so people like me won't have to chase her down."

"Anyway, I have to get moving," I said as I stood and headed to the door.

"Max, seriously watch out for Cheryl. I know she was a model prisoner, but she was still institutionalized a lot of years."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.