Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 125: the Beginning of the End

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 125: the Beginning of the End - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I was on pins and needles while I waited for Martin. The other two had no idea why I walked through the room a dozen times. Each time I glanced at the monitors. The one covering the cook shack was my only interest at the moment. Any minute it should go out. Mike would think the Atwoods had found it. But Martin would disable it, while he blew the cook shack.

I knew that when the camera went out, the cook shack would be gone within minutes. It was at that time, when the shit would really start to fly. I didn't want Mike or Gwen to know what was happening. If they didn't know, they couldn't roll over on us. It was a need to know situation, and they definitely didn't need to know.

At ten minutes after ten Mike said, "Shit they found our camera."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"See for yourself," he said as he backed up the player. When he clicked on the play, the image of the cook shack came on the screen. A few seconds later the camera shook as if someone had picked it up, the the image went to static. "Can't you get it back?" I asked.

"Not unless Martin is willing to go back and plant a new one. They will be expecting him, so I doubt that he will do that." Mike said.

"He would be an idiot to do it," I suggested to keep the conversation on the dead camera, not the exploding building.

"Where is Martin anyway?" he asked.

"I sent him to Walmart for some of those OTC painkillers I am taking. I'm about out." I said. "Well keep an eye on the driveway. Since we don't have the cop outside, I'm more than a little paranoid. The Atwoods are going to know we are onto them."

Before Martin left, he had retrieved my weapons stash. It looked as though I wouldn't be needing the bowie knife after all. I was just as glad. Knives are really messy. You have to be close enough to smell the blood and crap when you gut someone. I just never felt that it was something I would enjoy.

I was carrying the 10mm Glock semi automatic pistol in and upside down under arm holster. It was really too big for me, but compromise was the name of the game when safety was at stake. The glock was big and clumsy compared to my concealed hammer .38, but it was nothing compared to the Colt .45 M1911. Hell every gun collector, of any statue at all, had to have at least one model 1911 in his inventory. It was the last handgun I had brought. My two Glocks were in use at that time. If I lost another pistol it would be the 1911 for me next. I didn't look forward to that.

I had my .22 mag sniper rifle with the 20x scope and the .30 caliber Koren war carbine. My .30 caliber carbine was supposed to have been used by an officer at the Inchon landing. I could never prove it, but it made for a good story.

I paced the floor and eyed the new Mossberg 12 gauge pump gun. If Martin didn't come back soon, I would take it and go looking for him. That should be interesting moving through the woods in the dark with a loaded shotgun. I hoped it wouldn't come to that. We were just as likely to shoot each other as anything else.

I was sitting on one of the folding chairs glancing at the computer screen, when I saw his car pull into the drive. I was extremely relieved. The angle of the camera made impossible to see, if he got out unharmed. The important thing was that he was back. Even if he was injured, we could take care of him. Mike was in the kitchen fixing himself a coke, when Martin left the car. I saw the two dogs bounce out of the car with Martin following behind them. Damn they switched masters quickly, I thought.

I went onto the porch to greet him. He showed me the cloaking device so I knew the mics were off. "What happened?"

"Well the plan didn't work exactly as you laid it out, but the cook shack is a pile of ashes. No human or dog was hurt, but I seem to have adopted two guard dogs."

"They must be male, no loyalty," I commented with a smile.

"They have good appetites for sure," he replied.

"Well, tomorrow we can buy them a dog house and some food. We can take care of them until we leave, then I don't know but hell we might all be dead before that happens," I suggested.

"My thinking exactly, besides we can use them as first alert."

"Better than trying to watch those monitor 24/7." I said in agreement. "Mutt and Jeff," I suggested after studying them a few seconds...

"Works for me," he replied.

They probably aren't house broke, so let's leave them outdoors. If they take off, then let them go. We will take care of them as long as we are here." I suggested.

"We fired the first salvo of our little war tonight. I guess tomorrow we will see how it works out." Martin said.

"Yes for now don't leave the TV kids alone, there may be hard times coming," I paused a second then asked, "By the way, was there a cool explosion?"

"And a cute little fireball as well," Martin said. "I set it by throwing the flare on top of a five gallon plastic bucket of acetone and running like hell. The dogs wanted to chase me, but when the explosion went off, then jumped in the SUV and wouldn't leave."

"I guess we need to look for a new target." I suggested.

"How about his pretty little Italian sports car. I can get a Barret M107. Do you have any idea what that would do to Blain's lil bitty sports car?" Martin asked.

"Actually I do. I saw that weapon demonstrated. I never fired it, but it looks awesome." I said. "I like the car idea, but the rifle would be like a finger print. Keep thinking," I demanded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.