Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 122: New Marshal in Town

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 122: New Marshal in Town - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

During the time Gwen drove, and when she didn't try to film for TV, I tried to decide on my next move. Actually I tried to decide what my next move might be under several different scenarios. We were most likely going to stay out of jail on this one. What else we did was up in the air. I was determined to make the Atwood bothers pay for my pain, as well as their past sins.

When we pulled into the yard, I saw the Georgia State Police car, complete with it's driver, sitting at the end of the drive. Martin's SUV was in the yard as well. The two wrecked cars were gone. Most likely to a crime lab somewhere.

I struggled from the rental car Gwen had brought from Aster. It was one of those compact economy things. "Hey Max, I see you survived the ER visit," Martin said as I stepped onto the porch.

"Yeah thanks for the loan of the coat, but it's a little too big for me." I suggested.

"Well, first chance we get, we will pick you up something. We can put it on my expense account," Martin suggested.

"Hell not, it needs to go on Mike or Gwen's account. They are the real reason we are her and therefore the reason for all this carp," I said accusingly. Once we were in the house, I made the bic lighter signal and he killed the audio feed. "Are there any other cops?"

"Just the one, by the way I got your toys out into the woods," Martin informed me, with a big smile.

"I think they need to stay there a while. We don't need to try to explain the arsenal to cops who are working on three dead bodies. Besides they have my .38 and the derringer that's enough cooperation." I said.

"I know they have my M4 as well." Martin said.

"Well, I do hope it's legal. If it is, you will get it back eventually." I thought about it a minute then added, "Surely that's not the only weapon to which you have access?"

"Well let's say that it is my favorite. We can also say, they are going to need a warrant to search my SUV."

"With three bodies in the morgue, I'm sure they could get one, if we give them any reason. Let's try to be cool till the GBI agents get here. Then we will try to work a deal with them." I suggested.

"Yeah, I can see that's as our best bet, to keep this from going to a criminal indictment," Martin agreed.

"If we can get the cops to back off, we might be able to get the Atwoods to come out and play again," I suggested.

"I still want to find out what the deal is on that lab in the woods," Martin suggested.

"I'd bet someone else is cooking in there. The brothers probably have all kinds of criminal associated down here," I suggested.

"I would suggest we trust no one, not even the cops," Martin said.

"We need to use the cops, but maybe trust would be taking it a bit too far. They are going to have their own best interest at heart." I said in agreement.

I drank coffee and popped the pills supplied to me by the hospital before I left. It would be impossible to buy anything anywhere until morning. I might could make a run to the next largest town. I might even find an all night convenience store, but I doubted it. The cop in the drive most likely had orders to keep us all locked in safely until the GBI arrived.

"Martin I am knocked out. I need sleep. Call me when the GBI guys get here," I said that as I stood to wobble to the bedroom and then crawl into the bed on the floor. Too much had happened, even so those little pink pills made everything seem less urgent. I wanted sleep not sex and Martin could tell.

I woke up to his voice at the doorway. "Maxine the heavy hitters are here," he informed me.

I walked into the living room, where I got my first look at the GBI team. "I'll be right back, I need to pee. I took care of that while I processed the group. There were two men and two women all of them looked just average. All except one man that is. He was tall and heavy. Not heavy like fat, heavy like blocky muscular. he had to be at least 6' 3" probably more even. He was a giant of a man.

The second man was about 6' probably 200 pounds just very average. He even looked rather bookish. The two women were standard issue police women detectives. One thirty pounds over weight and one very light in the ass. I stopped in the kitchen for coffee before I went back to the living room to face the inevitable interrogation.

"I'm Marshal Hall," the giant said.

"Of course you are," I agreed.

"So what happened. Don't hold back and don't pull any punches. Anna says you are connected and damn good at what you do."

"Let me get a little of the coffee down and I'll tell all. At least all you need to know." I said.

"I need to know it all, if I'm going to help you," he said. "You know that this doesn't look good."

I actually laughed. "Are you seriously trying to intimidate me. Obviously Anna didn't tell you enough." I thought she must have changed her name to the more American version of Anya.

"What is it you find amusing about this?" he asked.

"Let me see, first of all we were attacked and defended ourselves. The fact that we have a better gunslinger than the Atwoods, doesn't make us guilty of anything. So if you threaten me again, I call my lawyer, Jen in Aster, and we all shut up till she gets here. Now Agent Hall do we understand each other."

"Yes I think we do,. You are under arrest for the murder of three John Does." He said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.