Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 121: Cops and Docs

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 121: Cops and Docs - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I was about to make the call, when I had second thoughts. The problem wasn't the GBI, it was the local cops. The GBI would not get involved without the locals being first on the scene. The locals could spin it anyway they wanted, and we could come up looking like crap. Still, moving bodies and all the rest was bound to come back and bite us on the ass.

I went inside where I had enough light to dial the phone. It was like 1AM Monday morning. But I called the number Anna gave me anyway. It rang a bunch of times before a man finally answered.

"Agent Hall," he said.

"Agent Hall, my name is Maxine Stone. A friend at the FBI gave me your number. She said I could trust you."

"I like to think everyone can trust me." he replied.

"I'm in Haymarket Georgia, and the Atwood brothers just sent four men to kill me and my companions. We managed to kill three of them in a firefight. We let one of them get away. Now I know the local cop here is in Atwood's pocket, so who can I trust up here?" I asked.

"The Atwood's huh, just stay put, I'm going to call the state police to investigate. Just don't do anything else till they get there. If that local cop shows up tell him the state police are on the way and if he touches anything there is going to be hell to pay. You got that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think I can handle that." I said.

"Don't anyone touch anything else out there." I said as I turned the coffee on. It was almost finished when the state police came roaring in. "Martin are all the weapons secure?" I asked.

"Yeah everything is cool. I know this drill." he said quietly. I could tell he didn't like the way I was handling it, but he went along.

"This is going to be a cluster fuck," I said.

"You know they won't be able to tie this to the Atwoods," Martin said.

"Probably not, but we aren't finished by a long shot." I replied.

The cop naturally walked to Martin first, "What happened here?" he asked.

"For sure, all I can tell you is these four armed men drove up in that pickup truck. They got out and started for the house. Maxine and Mike had been to the local tavern and happened to come home at the same time. They drove the SUV into the truck and spread these guys out. A firefight ensued. In the fight I think I shot two of them. Maxine shot one of them for sure."

"Why did these men come here to attack you people?" the cop asked.

"The short answer is, I'm not sure." Martin said.

"How about the long answer?" the cop asked.

"The long answer is I'm still not sure, but it could have something to do with the man who assaulted Maxine last night. She kind whipped his ass, and he didn't like it. I think he sent these men to kill us all.

"Officer, if you don't mind, I need to get to a doctor I think." I showed him my coat which had been set on fire by the muzzle blast when I killed the man behind me. "I think I have a nasty burn, at least it is starting to hurt like hell."

"You should have called the ambulance first. I'll call for one now."

"I don't need an ambulance. I just need a ride to the hospital. We have two undamaged cars here." I pointed to them.

"I can't let you just drive away, you killed a man."

Then have one of the officers here drive me to the hospital." I thought it was a reasonable request.

"Tell you what, that is against the rules, but I can get you a ride in a nice new ambulance. I can also have one of our men ride along to be sure you are alright. I'll try to get a detective to meet you there." the sergeant suggested.

"Fair enough," I said in disgust. I turned to Martin, "Don't leave this house unless you are under arrest," I said to him. Talk to them here."

"I know the drill hon, and unless they are going to squeeze my ball with pliers, I got nothing to say." Martin was all smiles. Hes's enjoying this shit, I thought.

"I don't think they do that any more," I said with a laugh. I was in real pain by that time the ambulance arrived. I was indeed ready to go to the hospital. I needed heavy drugs and quickly. I was light headed and about to pass out from the pain and the let down after the combat rush.

I made it to the back of the ambulance on my on, but just before I would have gone down. I managed to stay with it, until I laid my ass down on the gurney. I was quite ready for a nap. It appeared that I was the only injured person, who survived. I was more than a little surprised by the outcome, but I should not have been.

Martin was a pro and he had the cover. The cowboy rednecks did a gunfight at ok corral thing. But instead of the Law Dogs, they got the Apaches. Okay, I was out of my head and my mind was wandering all over the place.

My burn phone rang while I was in the ambulance. "Just in case they take your phone away and try to give you shit," Martin said. "Gwen got the whole thing on film."

"Good for her, she might prove to be an asset after all." I suggested. "Somebody call Jen in Aster. She might as well lose sleep along with us.

"I'll let you know how Gwen's assets are after the cops leave." he said. "And yeah we might need your shyster friend.

"Remember, tell them nothing but the truth, but no more of it than you have to," I said.

"I hear, they are going to change the name of the show to vigilante justice," he said with a laugh.

"Don't give those pricks any ideas," I said.

"So the state police guys have been real efficient. They are out there picking up the dead leaves," Martin said. They must have every cop tool in the state out here."

"Good, we just want the truth to come out. This time we don't let the Atwoods manage the story." I said it just as I felt the need to throw up. "I got to go." I hung up and tried to relax, so that the bile would go back down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.