Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 119: Sunday Morning Comin' Down

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 119: Sunday Morning Comin' Down - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Geese Max, it's the cops," Mike said.

"It's not the real cops. It's the cop in Atwood's pocket. I can't go out with this," I said putting the shotgun down. "But you stay close to it. Video it all and if he shoots me, kill his ass, If he roughs me up, just get it on film and hide it."

"Got it," Mike said.

I walked onto the porch and spoke to the middle aged balding man who stepped from the Ford Crown Victoria with police written on the side. "Hello officer what can I do for you?" I asked politely.

"Would you mind, if I come in? It's kinda cold out here." he tried to make it sound harmless.

"Not at all, if you have a warrant to search, then search. Otherwise it's a nice enough day, let's just talk here on the porch. I should warn you though Mike is standing just inside the doorway armed with a loaded video recorder. You are on video complete with sound. I thought I should let you know."

"You don't trust the police?" he said amusement in his voice.

"Generally I do, but not all policemen and not all the time." I said it smiled sweetly. Then I asked. "So what brings you out so early on a Sunday morning. Service don't start until next weekend, then they will be in the livestock auction building."

"Actually I came to talk to you about last night. Did you know Thomas Atwood had to be taken to the emergency room after the beating you gave him?"

"Then I didn't kill him?" I asked without any further comment.

"Where you trying to kill him?" he asked.

"Obviously not," I replied.

"I talked to him about pressing charges, but he decided not to do that." The cop said.

"Probably for the best, since Mike filmed the whole thing."

"Oh really, and your version is what self defense?" the cop asked with a sneer.

"Actually, I was defending myself." I said.

"And you needed the beer pitcher to do that?" the chief asked.

"Well it was either that or let him gut me like a fish. It is all on the tape, I would be happy to show it to the county prosecutor, if you like. The other plan is to just call it even, and move on. That is unless Thomas decides he wants to go another round, then I will take it to the county prosecutor. You might want to tell Thomas that he can't intimidate the tape, or me."

"I see, but Miss, I'm the police chief not a messenger." he replied.

"From where I'm standing you look like a messenger boy, so take the boss this message. Tell him it's kinda like Hank Williams said in that song. You can't starve us out, and you can't make us run, country folks was raised on shotguns."

"So, you are making threats, I could run you in for that," he said.

"Chief, I hope you have damn good insurance. I have this conversation on film and one damn fine lawyer on call. False arrest is a nice civil action, I could probably be the one retiring on your pension." He turned about six shades of red, before he got into his car and left without another word.

"Shit he came out of that car like a lion, but he left in it like a lamb. You pulled his fucking teeth," Mike said.

"Mike, you of all people should know that trouble just seems to find me wherever I go. He was no lion and not much trouble either. What we have to worry about is Thomas Atwood and his brother Blain. That little threat might freeze the Cop in place, but it won't do much to stop them. They have to protect their rice bowl."

"You sure do think fast girl," Martin said with a smile. "Me I would have just killed him."

"That's probably why they sent you along, so that you could learn a new way to do things," I suggested.

"Or to teach you one," he said smiling.

"Mike is that camera ready?" I asked. "I want to know who is doing the cooking in that shack."

"You should know shortly after you guys place it." Mike said.

"Tonight after they are all asleep or gone for the night. I figure 3AM is optimum timing." Martin said.

"You should know best, but for god's sake be careful. I do not want to have to play Calvary." I said.

"That'll be the day, when you have to save my ass," he said. I just smiled knowingly. Of course I didn't know anything at all.

"So what do we do today?" Gwen asked.

"Well are you staying or going Gwen?" I asked.

"I'm staying, so what are we going to do?" She repeated.

"I'm going to take a shower and drink a gallon of coffee Then I'm going out to breakfast with one of you TV people. One of you has an expense account I'm sure. That is my total plan for the day, so far."

"Frankly Maxine you look like hell," Gwen said. I could tell that she enjoyed saying it way too much.

"Yeah I know, I didn't get near enough sleep last night," She started to say something then realized I was joking.

"You should have put ice on it, like I told you to do," Martin said.

"Ah now you are an Irish Doctor. You aren't known for your medical skills, are you?"

"No, but any idiot knows you put ice on an bruised cheek bone. You might ought to get it x-rayed." Martin said.

"Right, so they can put it in a splint," I actually laughed and so did he.

"So go take your shower, I'm Hungry," Mike said to break the tension.

"Then it's you and me first, then Martin and Gwen can go when we get back. We don't ever leave the house empty again until this is all over." I said to all of them.

"Right," Martin said in agreement. The shower was going to be busy and the hot water was going to be in short supply, so I took a GI shower. Wet down, turn off the water, soap up, turn on the water,. Rinse quickly and get out of the shower to save hot water for the next person.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.