Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 118: All Night Long

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 118: All Night Long - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

A full shot of adrenaline makes me horny as hell. It must work that way for other people as well, because when we got home Red and I went into the bedroom. He even locked Mike and Gwen out. When I looked at him questioningly her said, "Unless they want to join in, fuck em." At that point he pulled me to him.

We both smelled of beer and cigarette smoke. Neither of us smoke, but it looked as though we were the only ones in Georgia who didn't. The smell was disgusting, but I didn't give a crap. My body was screaming to be filled and at that point I didn't much care who did it. Now and then my biological response system just takes over and ignores my better judgment. I think that it is similar to how men's biological response system works all the time. I knew what we were doing was stupid. We were still operational, but I just didn't care.

Red and I were holding each other and kissing. I was pressed so tight against him that I though I might just melt into him. My body was screaming, so I ignored my female instincts to be ladylike. Instead I began to tear at his clothes. He was pulling so hard at my sweater that it would never be the same shape again.

I managed to get his cock out before he got my bra open. I stopped to help him, just so he wouldn't get frustrated and cause me even more pain. The hard kissing with my split lip was causing me plenty without him adding more. I stripped naked just to make things easier and quicker.

"I want that blowjob Asshole Atwood ain't gonna get," Martin said loud enough for Mike and Gwen to hear.

"Geese Irish," I have a busted lip." I said.

"I don't care, suck my dick you slut," he said it again. That time in an even louder voice. One loud enough for everyone within a mile to hear.

I knew it was the heat of passion more than anything else that caused him to act that way. It made me even hotter. I couldn't wait to feel his cock in my mouth. I dropped to my knees. I kissed his cock, but I was just too out of it for subtleties. I stuffed his cock in my mouth and began to maul it with my tongue and upper pallet. I worked his velvet smooth cock hard against the roof of my mouth, then push hard on it. I know he had never had a pussy that tight and I know it must have been at least a little painful for him, but I just didn't care. At that moment I would have fucked him and any two other men, I was totally out of control.

Every time I forced his cock into my throat I felt him pull on my short hair and groan. I knew that he was close to shooting, but I didn't want to stop what I was doing. I drove his cock painfully into my throat. I had totally forgotten the pain in my mouth. I just wanted him to cum, so I could feel his body jerk and spasm for me. I wanted to know that I had control of him.

He had more strength than I would have given him credit for. He pushed me off his cock, took a deep breath, then turned and bent me. I went to my hands and knees willingly. I reached between my legs to guide him into my hot slippery body opening. I needed his cock and didn't want to waste even a second while he tried to find the opening.

I felt his cock slip through my lips and begin to move inside me. Every inch he went in raised my excitement level. I was riding giant waves of lust as my body worked its way toward orgasm. I felt Martin's body pressed as tightly against me as it was possible for him to do. He was trying to drive even more cock into me than he had. Then he quickly pulled back and drove painfully against me again. He was trying to torture me with his cock. I could feel my body fighting to respond as quickly as he pistoned into me, but it was hopeless. I could not process all the feelings. My body was lost in it's own sensory overload. It didn't matter who was doing what to me as long as it kept going. Then the world just went blank. I mean it was just gone for a second or so. When I returned to life, I no longer cared about the Atwoods or anything else. I just wanted to lay there in my sex induced coma and respond to my body's signals.

First it was convulsions, the it was hot flashes, then tremors, then cold wet sensations between my legs. I felt it all and reveled in each one of the feelings.

Before I fully recovered, Martin, who had his cock buried in me while I came and then came down, began to withdraw it. "Clean me," he whispered.

I turned still on my hands and knees to find his cock at my mouth's lever. I sucked it deep inside my mouth. I tasted his cum and also the stale taste of my own body. I loved the taste of both, so I was lost in my own world again. Martin knew me well enough to just let me suck and slobber over his cock until all the taste was gone.

"You do love that," he said smiling at me. "Nobody else I ever fucked loves the taste of cum and stale pussy like you do." he said continuing to smile at me. "You are the total slut in bed." he said more seriously.

Then he did the strangest thing yet, even for him. He walked to the door and asked, "Either of you want to fuck her. She is willing?" I lay on the air bed to see if anyone would show up, no one did.

It was hard for me to believe that it had only been 30 or so minutes since Martin and I arrived home. I staggered into the living room to find them all trying not to meet my eyes. Screw them all, and I probably would have ten minutes before, I thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.