Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 113: It's Starting Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 113: It's Starting Again - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Red what in the hell is going on. We made this agreement less than a week ago and here you are with an assignment." I said angrily. It was real anger, not acting for the cameras, which were recording us as we spoke. The agreement was that the TV people could film, but Swamp Rat got to approve or reedit the files. Even so I didn't plan to be too honest in the meeting.

"Might as well get started. You are finished with this place, and I'm not going back into the field for a long time, if ever." Martin said.

"Poor baby, is this their idea of sending you to your room without supper?" I asked.

"Something like that I'm sure." He paused to give me a serious look, then continued. "So, are you finally ready to hear about the job?"

"Sure hit me with your best shot," I said as a joke.

"You smart off again at me Missy, and I just might do that," he said seriously.

"Sure you will, when you find out you are terminally ill and want a quick way out." I said it with a smile. "Nonetheless continue and I'll be good."

"Okay, there is a small town in rural Georgia. The place is too small for more than one cop and he tries to do as little as possible." Martin said.

"Ah oh, that must make for some interesting residents," I suggested.

"You know it.They are our targets," he said tossing a couple enlarged Mug shots onto the old registration desk...

"Handsome devils," I said sarcastically.

"Yes and even with those good looks, they are still forced to resort to violence."

"Rape?" I asked.

"Rape, extortion, probably a murder or two," Martin said as he looked at the file.

"Who the hell is there to extort from in a town that small?" I asked seriously.

"It looks like everyone, but mostly they are just bullies." Martin said. I looked at him and smiled but didn't say a word. He shook his head no, but he also smiled. He knew I was thinking the easiest thing would be to just to set them up and then kill them. To plan that on TV moved it from self defense, justifiable homicide to stone cold murder. I was not ready for that kind of weight.

"What if one or both of them commits a crime and we can prove it."

"Nobody will testify," Martin said.

"How about if he commits a crime and we can prove it, then I testify." I suggested.

"That might just work. What kind of crime?" Martin asked.

"Well you said he liked the girls, how about he rapes me. I'll be careful. so maybe it will be an easy take down."

"Well it almost beats dropping in from a chopper and just killing the son of a bitch." Martin said.

"Oh, you are always joking like that," I said trying to cover for him,

Martin was no idiot, he realized what he said, but it needed saying. I was not playing with retired cops or bad boy bounty hunters, I was working with an assassin. Martin would have been happy to make him disappear, of course without the TV show's involvement, I might have helped him myself. I had no problem playing judge and jury. I could even be the executioner, if need be.

This one was going to require dotted Is and crossed Ts, or we might be looking at some serious time. Hell maybe they still had Cheryl's old bed available.

"So you are thinking just drop in, heat the good old boys up, and just say no, When he brings it out to play, we call in the cops. Then when his brother tries to intimidate you, we have his ass arrested as well."

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said.

"No, it sounds like an idea, it isn't really a plan."

"For more planning, we need more information." I agreed.

"In that case pack your bags. They tell me Georgia is beautiful this time of year. The crisp air keeps the smell down. Martin suggested.

"Very funny, but I would hold those kinds of jokes to a minimum," I replied. "You know this is likely to end poorly?" I said to Martin. It was true, and it would also make good TV Drama to have a little doubt.

"Mike, you need to pack your shit, if you are going with us," Martin said.

While mike was on his way back to his apartment, Martin flipped to the last page of the file laying on the reception desk in my living room. The page read in big letters, I'm going to Jam the audio feed, look as though you are packing while we talk.

I watched closely while he held up what looked like a Bic lighter. He twisted the top part of the case then said. "Go on with your packing while we talk. First of all, I hope we can find a way to get some law enforcement people to take these guys down. However. if we can't get anyone interested, we need to find a way to end this problem creatively."

"We are talking permanently end it," I suggested

"About as permanent as it gets," he said.

"Why is the boss interested? I asked it as I continued to put things in a half duffel bag."

"The older brother raped the wrong girl. He has intimidated her and the other witnesses. So he got out of it, as he always has in the past."

"So who was she?" I asked.

"Her Grandfather received the CMH on D Day in 1942. Swamp Thing, as you like to call us, never forgets, and we never forgive. So this is a freebee, but it still gets done right."

"Then it is something you would prefer to do yourself?" I asked.

"Don't matter who does the deed, just so long as it gets done. Remember me telling you that there was no money for our operations. On this one, forget what I said. We get whatever it takes, anything from a kilo of smack, to a hellfire missile."

"First let's see what I can do," I suggested. "Turn that thing off we might want this on the record."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.