Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 111: This Don't Make Us Lovers

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 111: This Don't Make Us Lovers - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Since I had to entertain the TV clowns, I decided that we needed a trip to The Cop Out. I had no idea which of the two clowns was on duty that evening, but I was pretty sure I would know soon enough.

"Hi," I said into the phone. "This is Maxine."

"Yes, I recognized your voice. So what can I do for you?" Cheryl asked.

"I thought I would go to the Cop Out club for a drink after dinner tonight. Would you like to come along and meet some local public servants."

"Cops," You are kidding?" she asked.

"Cops, Emts, firemen, and a nurse or two," I suggested. "And this isn't a date or anything. You just seem like you could use a little time out." I knew for a fact that Mike or Gwen was listening so they had been informed of my intentions as well.

"So, it isn't a date, but we are going together?" she asked.

"Exactly," I replied.

"So what about dinner?" she asked.

"Well sometimes I stop by the pizza and pasta pit for take out. I usually get enough to treat the place. I try to stay on the good side of everyone there. I never know when I will need one of them. I also never know which of them I will need."

"You really are serious aren't you?" she asked.

"Oh yes, so are you interested?" I asked.

"No strings attached?" she asked.

"No strings and if you are uncomfortable, we will split immediately," I suggested.

"Alright what time?"

"8PM is usually the best time to get there. Say we leave around 7PM to get the pizza first." I said.

"That's two hours from now, so sure why not. I have time to take a shower and get all pretty for the cops," she said in an extremely sarcastic tone.

"Good, I'm sure they will appreciate it," I replied.

"So how should I dress?" she asked.

"Dress as if what you wear, will determine the outcome of the evening," I said it with a giggle.

"You really are evil Maxine," she said. Then she laughed and the phone went dead.

I called Mike next. "Hey dude, did you hear that call?"

"Yeah, I got it. I'm going to send Gwen with you." he said.

"Send Gwen, so you are the one in charge?" I asked.

"Pretty much, since Gwen got involved with Lucas, Marty and I aren't sure where her head is. Marty put me in charge of getting it done no matter what."

"Fair enough, will she be bring Luke along?" I asked.

"No, she will not be bringing Lucas along. Marty had a talk with her about priorities." he admitted.

"Then tell her I will be leaving here a little after seven in the cruiser." I suggested.

"Right," he said.

After the call ended, I reheated a cup of coffee in the microwave and tried to decide why I had invited Cheryl. I guess I was bored and wanted to shake things up at the Cop Out. Cheryl, with that body, would do that for sure. It should also be good for her ego as well. Plus it would just be good TV, I expected.

Cheryl showed up on time and we picked up the pizza before driving downtown to the club. "You are kidding, this club isn't on main street, for real?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh yes, right in the center of downtown Aster," I said with a laugh.

"Okay, but I promise you, if one of these jerks touches me, I'm going to break his finger," Cheryl said.

"You can do that?" I asked.

"You aren't the only bad ass bitch around," she said smiling. I put my finger to my lips to remind her of the microphone. Cheryl nodded

"So let's go dance with a civil servant," I suggested.

"Why not?" Cheryl asked.

Once Cheryl removed the old navy pea coat, she was an instant hit. She had boobs as far as the eye could see, and cleavage a man or woman could get lost in. She saw me staring then asked, "Are you sure that we are just going to be friends?"

It was damn hard but I answer, "I'm sure."

"You are an idiot," she said with a hardy laugh.

"I know," I replied. I had spread the pizza out on a table. Everyone knew that it was a sign for them to take whatever they wanted. From the pizza assortment, not from Cheryl.

Before I knew it Cheryl was dancing with cops I recognized and men I didn't. Those were mostly medical people of some kind, I felt sure. I danced a few times with men and even a woman or two before Blevins showed up.

"Well detective Blevins, it is good to see you again," I said light heartedly.

"Good to see you too max, is the blond with you?" he asked.

"Not the way you mean, she is a tenant," I replied. "I thought I would show her around."

"How nice of you. Usually when you do that. someone I know steps in a pile of shit."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jerry and Mosby is what I'm talking about. He went into a tail spin after she left town. You get one girlfriend of his killed and run off another. You aren't good luck for that officer," Blevins said.

"Bullshit Blevins, he got the best sex of his life because of me." I said.

"I will have to ask him to verify that," he said.

"Tell him I said, he has my permission to kiss and tell this one time." I smiled.

"To me this one is prettier. Mosby was too young for my taste, this one is perfect," he admitted.

"Well give it your best shot," I suggested.

"I think I will leave that to the younger guys," he said.

"Don't forget the girls," I suggested.

"Oh does she bat left handed?" He asked.

"I don't have any idea, but I don't rule anything out." I suggested. I had no idea how long Gwen had been in the club, but when I looked up she was sitting in the corner filming. Her camera was pointed alternately at Cheryl and then at me.

Before I knew it, my cheap digital watch read midnight. I left the table I shared with Blevins and went to the dark corner where Cheryl sat with a much younger woman. "Hey Cinderella your driver is about to turn into a Mouse and your coach into a pumpkin. Are you about ready to leave?"

"Max this is Lucille. Lucille is a paramedic for the county. Isn't that fascinating? Cheryl asked.

"Yes it certainly is fascinating. So you want to leave with me, or catch a ride with Lucille?" I asked.

"Lucille honey, I have to go home now, but you have my number," Cheryl said.

"Sure, I'll call and we can do something one day," she said smiling.

"Time to go," I said as the two of them looked longingly into each other's eyes.

Once we were in the cruiser and headed home I asked, "Well did you have fun?"

"I had a wonderful time. I want to thank you for taking me, even if it wasn't a date."

"You are welcome." I barely got the words out before I felt Cheryl move closer and rub her index finer under my nose. The smell on it was unmistakable. "I am going to make a wild guess, Lucille?"

"You are so smart," she said.

"So now I know," I admitted.

"Now you know," Cheryl said. "No strings attached." She paused a few seconds then said, "I have her number, if you would like to try her."

"I don't think so, is that what you want?" I asked.

"No I only want you. Well I only want you right now, but I'm not looking for a commitment, just someone to keep me warm tonight."

"I can do that," I said softly. "But keep you warm is all that I can do."

"It's a start," she said.

"So your place or mine?" I asked.

"Yours," she said with a wink. The wink told me that she remembered the camera and didn't care.

Neither of us had enough to drink to blame anything on the alcohol. I pretty much decided that nothing would happen but cuddling. Anything more would have to be spur of the moment, and that would almost surely be the case.

Once inside the warm apartment clothes started to fall off us as if by magic. First it was the coats which was the normal thing when coming in from the cold. The coats were followed by my heavy sweater. It had been worn to stay comfortable while sitting in a drafty bar.

After her coat anything else Cheryl removed would have been less than modest. She wore only a low cut lightweight sweater and jeans over her foundation garments. I was sorely tempted to kiss her, but resisted the urge long enough to start a pot of coffee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.