Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

On Sunday morning I began to struggle with my future. I had absolutely no idea what I would do next, but I knew that I was tired of process serving. I had made a little money and more than a few good contacts doing it, but by that time it was a bore. Whether Lucas stayed or not was questionable, but I was for sure leaving. As I said earlier, I didn't know what I wanted. I just knew what I didn't want. I did not want to be tied to a schedule any longer. There was a cloud hanging over me since the parking lot incident. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but it was going to be something different.

I had enough money, and enough income from my pension, to cover my very small living expenses for a while at least. Since that was the case, why would I want to do something which I no longer enjoyed. I made up my mind that I would not go back to work for 'At Your Service' period. So next I had to decide what to do with the business. Since I had no idea what the value of the business was, or even if it had a value, I called Jen.

"Are you sure you want to do this?' she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. So do you know anyone who can tell me what the business is worth? I realize that it might not have any value at all." I said.

"Everything has some value. How much is the question," Jen said. "I know a guy, who can tell you, but he will have to see your books."

"That's not a problem. My tax guy sends me a yearly summery and the one from last year is about nine months old but he is welcome to see the monthly statements from the bookkeeper as well." I replied.

"I'll set it up as soon as possible. I can call him first thing in the morning."

"Jen, how do you know this guy?" I was curious more than questioning his ability.

"He does this kind of thing for the divorces I file. You can trust him Max," she said.

"I didn't doubt it. I just wanted to make sure you weren't leaving town on me."

"No such luck," she said. "Got to go. Bob wants to go to the lake and run around on the boat today."

"Be careful out there." I said.

"I will Miss Paranoia," Jen said.

"Is it paranoid, if they really do want to kill you?" I asked joking.

In spite of my best intension, I gave the cat another bowl of baby aspirin and milk. I was putting him on the edge of an aspirin OD, so no more aspirin for him for a couple of days. It was a promise I made to myself. When I put the milk down, he came dragging up from the woods.

"You have got to stop staying out all night, or this relationship is doomed," I said. The prick still didn't answer me. The limp still looked the same, so I determined that aspirin was not a wonder drug after all. Deep inside I knew that it was a long road back for Mr. Cat, if he ever did make it back.

I decided to have lunch in a sit down restaurant for a change. Sunday had always been just another day to me. Just as Thanksgiving had been last week, I thought. Still I was in the mood to put on my best jeans and the new sweater. The one I bought in a real store, not Goodwill, and then go out to lunch. It was only 10AM, so I had time to find a lunch companion.

"Lucas, what are you and Gwen doing for lunch," I asked.

"We don't have any real solid plans, why?" he asked.

"I want to take both of you to lunch." I said.

"Let me check with Gwen to be absolutely sure," he said. I waited a couple of minutes. "Okay where do you want to eat?"

"How about Steve's?" I asked.

"Wow, what's the occasion? You hate that kind of place." Lucas asked.

"Oh nothing really, I just felt like celebrate being alive." I admitted.

"Well that's an excellent reason for a celebration." he agreed. "So what time?"

"You pick it, there are two of you. I can be there anytime." I informed him.

"Then, how about 1PM?"

"That's just fine. See you there. I'll meet you at the entrance at 1PM." I wanted to be sure we both agreed on exactly what was to happen.

I took a shower in my tiny little bathroom. Then I got dressed for my big day out. I really did feel good about myself. Even with my hair at that unmanageable length, I felt good. I hadn't made a decision about what I would do with my hair at the time. It had been growing six months and still was only two and a half inches long. It was too long for that cute butch look, and too short to be at all sexy. It was just a mess.

I considered a walk down to the river. It was only about a hundred yards of new growth forest, so it was a manageable walk. When I was in good shape, that is. I was afraid that I was still too weak and shaky to try it just yet. I opted instead for the indoor track at the community college again.

My plan was to walk a mile and a half, then go to the marina to just kill the rest of the time before lunch. When I got to the track, I found the building locked up tight, so I drove straight to the marina instead.

I sat on the terrace, in my hunting style coat. It was the only warn coat I owned and the only one I wanted to own. I felt like it suited my personality. My dad had called the color of those coats mustard. I suppose it was the color of an old dried up mustard stain.

I had hunted all over to find one in my size, and without the leather patch on the shoulder. I didn't need a gun rest. I wasn't planning on doing any skeet shooting. I bought the coat because for the most part they were indestructible. I mean I would have to work at it to wear the damn thing out. The other reason was the red fleece lining. It was just pain cool looking in my opinion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.