Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

When I got to the Cop Out Club, it was an hour before Mosby was due. I had hoped to find someone to keep Gwen and her camera busy. Gwen tended to be the one, who would move the camera from me to the people around me. She liked to film the room, where as Mike hung on my every word and movement. I had learned their techniques in less than a week. God I had over three more weeks with these clowns and their chains. Give me strength, I thought.

"It's too early," I said aloud. I turned and walked out. I hated the Cop Out, when there was no one I knew. As I drove the van to the office, I was wondering why I hadn't seen Anya or Blevins the last two times I had been in the Club. I hadn't stayed long enough the last time to catch up on the department dirt, so there might have been some kind of minor altercation between them. I was sure that I would have heard, if it had been a murder suicide thing.

I did hope that one or the other would wander in later. Mosby needed to meet them, and I really wanted Anya to meet Mosby. She might try to recruit her for her band of whores. Now that would be classic. Mosby would be my first double whore. Working for Marty and Anya, I wondered what they called a whore with two pimps. I guessed that they would call her busy, if nothing else.

I had to give it to Marty, he was going to win no matter what, I planned to at least have some down and dirty sex at Mosby's expense. That was the very least they owed me. Gwen sat across from me in the office, with her camera at the ready. Meanwhile I pretended to look at the computer monitor, while I actually trying to figure out why I hadn't heard much from or about Blevins or Anya. There had been nothing since we closed the Hazelwood. I didn't really miss that bitch Anya, but I did miss Blevins. They had both showed up for Gus's memorial. I had heard hardly a word from either before the memorial and nothing at all since.

I had been busy myself. Busy enough so that I hadn't realized that they were truly missing from my life. "If I don't find out what the fuck is going on tonight, I am going to chase them down tomorrow." I mumbled aloud.

"You have to speak up," Gwen said.

"Huh?" I grunted.

"You can't mumble with that microphone. It is sensitive, but you do have to speak up."

"I didn't plan to speak at all Gwen, give me a break." I said disgusted.

"You are hard to deal with Max." she said stating the obvious.

"I'm like that snake in the story honey. You knew I was a bitch, when you signed on for this gig."

"I know, and I'm not supposed to interact with you." Gwen said.

"Then don't," I replied. I had far too much on my plate to worry about the Pros from Dover and their egos.

I had passed the required forty five minutes, so I returned to the Cop Out. Gwen followed me of course, but I had already forgotten that she even existed. It was my secret, the one which allowed me to function at all. I had the unique ability to leave the baggage behind and start brand new with every event in my life. So much shit happened, so that if I didn't empty it, my brain would explode.

Inside the Cop Out I still found none of my real friends. Lots of people I had met were hanging out, but there were no one I really wanted to hang out with. I hadn't been showing up often enough to have noticed their absence before. I had no idea what was going on, the drama of the Cop Out had passed me by.

Mosby came in before anyone, I knew even vaguely, approached me. Mosby's beauty was still a shock to me. Something about her also stopped all the conversations around me. I expected the jukebox to even stop for her, of course it didn't.

"So this is where you hung out before I came to town?" Mosby asked.

"I have been known to come in now and then. Not nearly as often these days."

The majority of the people in the Cop Out that night had no idea who I was, and knew absolutely nothing about Mosby. That being the case, men began asking her to dance, even before I got back to the table with the beers.

"It seems everyone here wants to dance," Mosby said.

"Well all the men want to dance with you. Probably some of the women as well." I answered, "Go ahead and dance with anyone who strikes your fancy, I don't mind. My turn will come later," I suggested.

"It certainly will," Mosby promised.

After that exchange, Mosby began to dance almost constantly. I would hate to have guessed how many yards of erect penis she created that night. Mosby also drank several glasses of beer between dances.

By the time I danced with her, Mosby was tipsy to say the least. I had not planned it, but it seemed like a good time to start collecting from Mosby for her evil deeds. I held her close as we danced. I felt her breathing get quick and shallow. I turned her so that I held her from behind while we danced. Yes, it was a lot like how we began making love just a couple of days before. She even responded the same, maybe even a little more intensely, since she knew what was to follow. I wrapped her in my arms, with my hands covering her too firm breasts. She pressed back against me and rubbed. Her butt moved as if searching for the nonexistent penis. By the time the music ended, the smell of hormones, both male and female, hung in the room like a haze.

Sometime during the dance Jerry entered the room. He came over after the dance and smiled at me. "I'm not sure I can even come close to that dance, but come on let's give it a try."

Mosby was off dancing with some male EMT, so she didn't miss me at all. I held Jerry close to muffle the microphone naturally. The whisper had to be close to his ear, since the music was soft but the volume was high.

"So is she a ringer?" he asked.

"Oh yes. but it's nothing criminal."

"Something to do with that stupid TV gig?" he asked.

"You know about that?" I asked.

"Everyone knows that two strangers follow you around with cameras. By the way that is your best protection from the bad guys."

"Are they still interested in me?"

"I don't know, probably not. You did know there is a task force looking into the Russian mob's connections in this area?"

"I had no idea. Is that why Blevins and his partner are never around."

"Yes, it is the first time anyone from this town was ever asked to join a task force, of any kind. It's a real career maker. The task force is working out of Tryon, they even have them staying in a compound over there. They are so paranoid that have the Federal Marshal service providing security. It's a really big deal.

"Oh my, I do hope they are allowing Blevins to drink, or he won't be worth a shit to them."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.