Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

By Friday the word at the Downtown Diner was that Marge had disappeared, and the Hazelwood was closed for good.Being closed did not mean that it was for sale.Marge had only leased it, or so the story went.Since she couldn't be found and the owner knew more than he was telling, he was looking for a new tenant after only a week.All that meant almost nothing to me, but it did mean something to the preacher.

"‏Maxine, you know a lot of people around here, how do you think they would react to a drug treatment facility downtown‭?"Archer asked me that on Friday morning at the Downtown Diner.I had finally found time for a sit down lunch.Bumping into the preacher there was a plus.I usually went alone to the marina for lunch.That Friday the weather was cold and dreary, so there I sat in the Downtown Diner grazing on a salad, with raisins mixed in with the usual green shit.

"‏Depends on whether the clients are movie stars, or crack whores, ‭"I replied.

"‏I can't say for sure.There is some money in the new health care law to fund drug rehabilitation.My group has a success record good enough toapply‭;‬ maybe I could get the Hazelwood and open a drug rehabilitation facility there.If the community didn't fight it, we might do some good.‭"

"I don't know anything about your program, ‏or the funding, but I know someone who might be able to help.If you need some juice, I have a friend who is helping Tommy Thompson with a run for the Senate.Your rehab facility might make him a good campaign issue.Jen may be able to arrange a meeting.Can you get a pitch ready, if Jen can make it happen‭?"

"Sure, ‏I can get all the facts and figures ready, but I don't know how that little incident last week will play with the government‭?"The preacher said.

"‏I don't either, but we can try.If that doesn't work, we can probably get you some press interviews.That should help you find some private funds.If you really want this, I will try to help.‭"

"I really want it," ‏he assured me.

"‏Talk to Mike, the young man who was in the Hyundai with you.He is a film maker.If he can make you a hero on the national news, the money might just roll in.It might even help with the government funding.‭"

"Funny you should say that, ‏he has been leaving messages the last couple of days.He wants me to do some kind of interview with him and his girl friend.‭"

"It's up to you, ‏but he managed to get our version of the shoot out wide enough coverage to keep us all out of jail.He can probably create enough empathy in the public for them to want to help you.If you play along, he will be using you for his own ends, but don't they all.‭"

"Your friends, ‏so far, have been a blessing to my ministry.I have to trust you.‭"

"Well Helen might just be the exception to every rule. ‏She is just one kind person, I think that she might be the only one who has no agenda.Mike and Gwen will have an agenda‭;you can count on that.They still might do some good, even while they pursue their own fame.‭"

"I can see both of those being true. ‏How about you, are you going to help me‭?"

"That depends on what kind of help you need, ‏I will introduce you to Jennifer and then let her set you up with Tommy Thompson, but I can't cook for shit.‭"

"I think you can manipulate people better than any of them. ‏You would make a hell of a board member for my ministry.You know, point us in the right directions, I'm not as worldly as you are.‭"

"I will help where I can, ‏Archer.I just don't want to be a regular on your board or anything like that.‭"

"Fair enough, ‏I might call on you often though.‭"

"And I'll do whatever I can, ‏I promise.‭"

I picked up my cell phone, then punched the speed dial for Jen's phone.‭ "‬Hey Jen, how's it hanging, ‭"I broke into laughter, before she even answered.

"‏In my case it is how are they hanging, and unfortunately they are.What do you want this, end of the week day.‭"

"Do you remember Reverend Archer?" ‏I asked.

"‏Sure I know your ex-con, spiritual adviser, and assistant gun thug.He is the one you are trying to get into bed, so you can corrupt.‭"

"Jen, ‏he is sitting right here and I have you on speaker phone.‭"

"Oh hell, ‏just kidding Preacher.Okay did they finally arrest you two‭?"

"No, ‏the Hazelwood just closed.Marge disappeared and won't be coming back.The building's owner is going to be looking for a new tenant.‭"I said.

"‏Maxine, I know your finances and even with the new infusion of cash, you can't afford it.Besides where's the mystery in that‭?"Where you are now, no one knows where you are.‭"

"Shut up Jen, ‏Reverend Archer, wants to put a drug rehab in there.One to draw from all over the southeast.‭"

"So what has that got to do with you or me?" ‏she asked.

"‏I owe him my life and you owe me a favor or two.‭"

"Oh no Max, ‏we are dead even.I got you money for that favor you did for me.‭"

"Jennifer, ‏this a win/win thing.I want you to introduce Reverend Archer to Tommy, the would be, Senator.Archer's cause will make a hell of a campaign commercial for Tommy.The only price for Archer's story is Tommy's help in obtaining funds from the new Health Care Reform Money.Archer might as well get it as anyone else.‭"

"Quite a speech for you girl. ‏Watch her Reverend, Maxine always collects on favors she does people.She turned a perfectly good caterer into a do gooder who always cooks more food than she needs, so that there is enough left over for the shelters around town.‭"

"So what's wrong with that?" ‏I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.