Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

A nurse I recognized from the Cop Out came into my room."Hey Maxine, how you doing hon‭?" She was one of the nurses who had tried to ice me out after Sarah was killed.

"I'm doing fine. I am ready to leave as a matter of fact.‭"

"Trust me the nursing staff is ready to see you leave," she said it smiling one of those smiles that looked painted on.

"Oh why is that‭?"

"The phone won't stop ringing. Everybody in the world wants to know how you are doing.The nurses don't have time for that.We have other patents to deal with.‭"

"Then get on the fucking phone and call your hospital doctor. Tell him to discharge me.I will be more than happy to sign any release forms you have.If you don't want to do that, then get the fuck out of my room.‭"

"God you are such a bitch," she said.It was unfortunate that she didn't look behind her before she got all redneck.

"Nurse Ames, wait for me in my office, and do it right this minute.We need to talk.‭" It was an older nurse, who looked like she had the authority to boss Ames around, that made the tough sounding statement.

After Ames had gone, she said to me."Would you like to file a complaint‭?"

"She's an idiot, why would I want to file a complaint‭? There is nothing you can do that will make her less of an idiot.‭"

"You are probably right. I will tell her she still has a job thanks to you.‭"

"Please don't do that. I would just as soon she stay pissed at me.I really don't want her as a friend.‭"

"I really came to tell you that the hospitalist has signed your release form. You can leave as soon as the business office clears you.That should be within the hour.I'll have someone come for you just as soon as you are cleared.‭"

"Thank you, could you get my cell phone please.I need to call for some clothes and a ride home.‭"

"Of course," she said leaving my room.

I didn't need the cell phone after all‭; Jen was in my room, when the head nurse returned with it."Jennifer did I ever tell you that we have totally different taste in clothes.‭"

"What? You don't like frilly things‭?"

"You know that I would never buy such a top. That thing looks like a fairy princess's wet dream.‭"

"Oh bullshit, I know it is a little more femme than you usually wear, but you need the image boost.When we leave, you are going to be on TV.‭"

"Well at least it isn't see through. That would really be embarrassing, since I don't have a bra.‭"

"Well I still think you should have let me get you one," Jen said."I'm too old to go braless and you are the same age as me.‭"

"Yes, but I'm not nearly as grownup, ‭" I replied.

"True.‭"

I put on the jeans she brought, even though it was painful.The waist was loose, but the hips were tight.It was the best I could hope for.The damn cops had even taken my belt into evidence.I was going to need one quick, since the waist was always loose, even while the ass was tight.

Jen was right as usual.When the nurse's aide rolled me out, we were immediately surrounded by flashing lights.There were so many questions I had no idea which ones to answer first, so I didn't answer any.

The aide deposited me beside the door of Jen's Mercedes.I stood while she wheeled the chair away.I managed to open the heavy door without any help.For the next long minute I squirmed trying to find a position, which did not hurt my ribs.I just gave up in disgust.

"Where too‭?" Jen asked.

"To my van, if you know where the hell it is‭?"

"Police impound yard, they took it there to process for evidence.Why I have no idea, since the bad guys never got inside.‭"

"Call Blevins and have him release it please?" I asked.

"Oh that was done earlier.I didn't want them to try to charge you for the tow or the storage.‭"

"Good, then let's go get the damn thing.‭"

"You sure are using a lot of salty language," Jen observed.

"Jen, I killed a man and was shot‭; I think God will overlook me saying fuck and damn a few times.‭"

"Yeah probably." she agreed.

The van was fine.No damage and no blood, I was fortunate and so where Luke and Gwen."Okay, give me the keys‭?" I demanded of the cashier.

"I can't do that Ma'am you don't have a receipt from the Police Department.‭"

"Don't you have a note from the police department to release my car?" I asked it getting angry.

"I got a call, but I told the detective I had to have a receipt.He never called back.‭"

"Don't say a word Max," Jen demanded as she walked outside with her cell phone.She obviously didn't want me to overhear the conversation

"Here," she said handing the phone to the cashier.

"I can't do it without the receipt in my hand, ‭" he said getting testy."I have no idea, whether or not she is carrying.You are kidding.You are not really going to tell her to shoot me.My boss is going to have a fit, but alright.‭"

The man behind the counter pushed the key to me."Would you please sign here‭?" he asked fearfully.

"No problem, ‭" I said as I begin to write my name.

"He wouldn't have really told you to shoot me would he‭?"

"I don't know. He hasn't had me shoot anyone in a long time.I think he has outgrown it.‭" Jen held her laughter until we got to the van."Who the hell did you call‭?"

"Blevins, who else would come up with that kind of crap‭?"

"Point," I said laughing.

I remembered to stop at the gate.It opened flawlessly.Luke was definitely dependable for that kind of thing.I really was going to miss him.I did want him to get his ass back in school though.He needed a career not just fooling around with me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.