Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I was back at the motel watching TV when Marty and Steve arrived to take me to dinner. I expected to listen to them talk motors and motorbikes for the next four or five hours, but I didn't mind. I had nothing to contribute, there was nothing I wanted to learn, but I did genuinely like both of them. Steve, I knew only slightly, but he really seemed interested in our trip and Marty's welfare.

From what I could learn by listening, and what I could remember from riding the beast, the drive system was actually two different parts. One part was the Honda engine, of course. The Honda engine was about three times more expensive than the Chinese knock off of it. Whether it was worth the extra money depended on which one of them you listened to at that moment. Since the Honda had failed on me, I wouldn't have paid for another one and I made my opinion known, not that I expected either of them to listen to me.

The second part, and also the part of mine that was undamaged, was the actual drive wheel assembly. The wheel assembly was really a metal box with a pipe inside about an inch in diameter. It was all roughed up to grip the tire better. The reason for that was that the pipe was tensioned against the tire, so that when the motor turned the pipe, the pipe moved the tire forward. It was probably the simplest way to motorize a bicycle. Steve and his friends said was the least efficient and should be outlawed. Then guys like Marty said the system was simple to build, install, and maintain. If you did your research, you quickly found that the system was ideal. At least, that was according to Marty. The argument went round and round for the first hour we were at the private club. It was the club which Steve belonged to, and it was located on the outskirts of Abilene, Texas.

It reminded me too much of the Banker's Club back home. I wasn't miserable, but I also wasn't having much fun. At least not until Steve's wife arrived. Steve's wife was the country prosecutor. Since she had a trial going on, we were forced to wait for court to end for the day before she could head our way. I was irritated at the wait until she arrived.

Jo Anne Stevens, wife of Edgar Stevens, was a flat out gorgeous chick by anybody's standards. I mean, women who had obviously never had any part of another woman's body in their mouth stopped talking to watch her walk by. If I had been a man, I would not have been able to stand up for at least ten minutes. I had a feeling there probably were plenty of men in that condition.

I mean the woman wore a business suit, the kind lawyers wear to court, but she wasn't wearing it like she wore it to court at all. She wore it with a promise like a stripper might wear it. Sure you know it's a business suit, but dear God, the bitch is beautiful and in the spotlight. You just know that damn thing is coming off. The only question is whether the promise her eyes make you will be kept. Will she be as gorgeous as she promises?

Suddenly, the night at the stuffy club was looking up. Sure, I knew she would have to be nice in public, but was that private promise real or just wishful thinking. How the hell did a grease monkey get a woman like Jo Anne Stevens, Assistant District Attorney of Abilene, Texas?

After our introduction, I listened carefully to get answers so I wouldn't need to ask questions. Edgar Steve Stevens owned half a dozen different grease monkey type businesses. Three of them were those nationally advertised quick lube things. Those bastards are a license for the owner to steal. The poor bastards doing the work are bare minimum wage guys, while the owner pockets the real cash. Since they pump oil from a 55 gallon barrel, the tax bite isn't always as bad as it could be.

In addition to the quick lube joints, he owned the building where Marty's bike was being repaired and the tow business associated with it. He towed all the luxury cars in Abilene. Steve also owned two salvage yards. His salvage was more about scrap than recycling. If you wanted a part from anything on his yard, you had to find it and remove it yourself. Somehow, all of his endeavors made money. Oh course, not the kind of money that Marty made watching TV, but then nobody needed the kind of money Marty made. At least Marty knew enough to keep his finances to himself.

We spent another hour at the private club the Stevens family belonged to. After that hour, I was more than ready to move on to dinner. Dinner was at a very fashionable restaurant. I really didn't care much for fancy places, but the others seemed to be very much at home, so I just went with it.

"Well, since you don't work tomorrow, Jo Anne, what would you like to do tonight?" her husband asked.

"Well, these two have never seen a real Texas dance club and I bet Max there would be a big hit with your friends." She smiled sweetly at me, way too sweetly for comfort. For some reason, it looked as though Jo Anne had taken a dislike to me. Ah well, I thought she was gorgeous, but not so gorgeous that I would kiss her ass just to be a handmaiden. I came within a hair of saying, "I'm tired, you guys go on without me." I'm not quite sure why I didn't, but hell, I have a perverse sense of humor, as well as my flexible sense of right and wrong.

So after dinner we went out on the highway to a place that can only be described as a cleaned up cattle barn. Yes, it was like lipstick on a pig, but there were a lot of people packed into the place. Jo Anne and Steve were very good at the line dances and even the Texas Two Step, but Marty and I were just awful at everything. I was having fun watching Marty try to dance with some of the ladies hanging out around the bar. As for me, I was old enough to be left alone by everyone, which suited me just fine.

At one point, Marty and I were alone outside getting some air, when I asked, "I wonder why the hell Jo Anne doesn't like me. I had not said ten words when she let me know we were not going to be friends, no matter what."

"You mean you really don't know?" Marty asked.

"If I knew, I would fix it," I replied.

"Don't think you can fix it, but I can tell you what it is. Jo Anne is just blind jealous,"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.