Simulations and Safety Nets
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Debbie had decided that she needed to clean some things up around the studio before she could paint. Peter and Meagan were sitting in the kitchen killing time while they waited for Debbie to tell them she was ready for them to start posing.

"You know how we talked about all our favorite poses not too long ago?" Peter asked.

Meagan responded, "Yeah."

"Well, I was just thinking that I wouldn't put anything we've done in the last two weeks on my list of favorites."

"You know, you're right. Mom hasn't had us do anything really memorable recently."

"Well, wasn't the pose before last the two of us standing side by side?"

"I think it was three back, but yeah, we weren't even doing anything. We just stood there with our hands at our side. Mom didn't even paint anything in the background other than some neutral tones."

"Well, there was that argument painting. That was memorable."

"A bad memory!" Meagan said loudly. "That was worse than the..." she trailed off before adding the word accident.

"Really?" Peter wondered in surprise.

"Well, um, actually in some ways yes. The argument was a bad experience start to finish. The other one started out OK, before, well, you know..."

Peter changed the subject since Meagan was leaving a lot of sentences unfinished. "So you're going to be starting high school soon."

"Yeah, it's just a few weeks away."

"I've been thinking about that," Peter looked unsure of himself as he spoke, and Meagan wasn't used to that.

"Really?" Meagan wondered.

"Well, you're going to be around a lot of new guys, and they're going to be asking you out."

"I don't know. Maybe."

Peter chuckled, "You can keep me hard for hours on end, and you don't think other guys are going to think you're hot? You're going to have all kinds of people asking for your phone number and sending texts to that fancy new phone you bought with your modeling money."

"Well, you do that weird sex kung fu. It hardly counts if I can keep your knob hard."

"I still need something sexy to inspire me."

"Really?" Meagan wondered again.

"Yes, seriously. You're a stunning beauty."

Meagan was unsure of what to say. "Um ... I've got a question. Did I use the word knob correctly?"

Peter looked a little surprised, but said, "Yes, why?"

"Well, I've been studying the Urban Dictionary to try to get more familiar with slang terms. I've also decided the word knockers is fun. I like opening my robe to set my big knockers free!"

"Damn!" Peter squirmed in his chair, Meagan's pronouncement obviously making him hard. This time Peter stammered before being able to ask his question. "Um, Meagan, would you want to wear my old high school class ring around your neck?"

"Like I was your girlfriend?" Meagan gasped.

"Well, obviously, Mrs. D. doesn't really want us dating."

"Then why?" Meagan asked still confused. "I thought you didn't want a girlfriend and that you were happier doing things your own way. You know, following the Chinese sex manual."

"That's true enough. But I couldn't stand it when we weren't posing together. I figured that we would be able to pose together more often if there was something discouraging the boys at high school asking you out to eat and offering to take you to the movies."

"Yeah, that would go well," Meagan said sarcastically. "So, what do you do for fun? Well, I stand around naked with a hulking college student whose knob is probably twice as big as yours. Aren't you the one who listed posing with me as a reason you don't have a girlfriend."

"I guess I did say that," Peter admitted.

"A boyfriend isn't going to work any better for me, and I've got enough to deal with wondering if your giant knob is going to hose me down with cum again!" Meagan exclaimed pointing at the large boner in Peter's pants. "I'm not ready to start worrying about what to do with a guy who probably isn't thinking about anything but how to get his knob in my kitty!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.