Simulations and Safety Nets - Cover

Simulations and Safety Nets

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

Meagan was doing yoga in her room; she was doing something Peter called the cow and cat stretch. She liked it because it was simple and she wasn't worried about messing up. However recently, she had been having trouble concentrating while she did this pair of stretches. For one thing, it involved a lot of tilting the pelvis which was distracting. For another, as her spine loosened up, her large breasts would eventually touch the floor in the cow pose which was even more distracting. It didn't help that she was only wearing her nightgown and panties, so there was almost nothing between her nipples and the floor.

However, the biggest problem was that whenever she did yoga, she thought about Peter and once she started thinking about Peter, it was hard to think about anything else. It also kind of made her nipples tingle, which went back to an earlier problem with this set of stretches.

After deciding that she couldn't take the feeling of her nipples grazing the floor another time, Meagan stood up. "I wonder if Peter has the same problem with his ... knob ... that I do with my ... knockers ... when he does those stretches." Meagan had spent some time reading the Urban Dictionary website to try to expand her knowledge of slang terms after Peter said she would be teased in high school. She decided that she liked knob and knockers as terms for body parts, but she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was that both words started out with similar spellings. She was still trying to work her way up to using either of those words in a conversation with her mother or Peter.

Meagan decided that the problem of having a hard time thinking about anything else once she started thinking about Peter was that, sooner or later, she would eventually think about the way he came, launching long streams of cum out of his hard knob. That wasn't really the worst part, but this time she wouldn't let herself think about the worst part. She was just going to turn out the lights, get in bed, and think about normal things that most fourteen year old girls would think about, like getting a subscription to Seventeen magazine. She had plenty of modeling money saved up; she could sign up tomorrow if she wanted. So what if she had earned some of that money when her college age stud of a fellow model ejaculated all over her.

Meagan stopped herself. "Damn it! I did it again! Why can't I stop thinking about the way it felt when all of Peter's warm, gooey, white slime landed on me? Why can't I stop thinking about the way his big hard knob looks when it launches his semen into the air? I mean, the whole experience of getting cum blasted by Peter was gross and humiliating. My brain should be trying to forget it, not fixating on the subject!" Meagan sighed. "I guess I could try watching that video again instead of fantasizing about it. Maybe watching the actual process again will cure me of this morbid fascination."

Meagan didn't want to admit to herself how excited she had gotten on the way from her room down to her mother's studio, but she was almost giddy when she started to navigate to the folder where she had watched the video of Peter cumming. She growled in frustration when she couldn't even find the folder she had looked at last time. "Mom must have rearranged things! Now I've got to use the stupid windows search." Fortunately, it didn't take long for the search to turn up both the doctored and original video. Meagan was about to click on the original when a third video showed up on the search results.

Meagan started panting when she realized that there was a completely unseen video she could watch. "Oh fuck! There's a day two video? I've got to watch it!" With her hand nervously fumbling with the mouse she told herself. "Calm down girl, the title of the video doesn't say anything about Peter cumming, but on the other hand, neither does the first. Here goes nothing!"

Meagan wasn't disappointed when she clicked on the video. Her mom must have gotten the camera turned on just in time to capture Peter's ejaculation. In fact, Meagan was still fumbling with getting the player window expanded to full screen and had to rewind to watch the entirety of Peter's second cum blast. Once the long ropes of cum stopped flying, Meagan could hear Peter start to chant her name as he continued to jack his shaft.

"Yes! Say my name while you tug on your long fat knob Peter!" Meagan continued to talk to the computer monitor as Peter jacked off. "I'm squeezing my big round knockers for you Peter! Do you like that?" Then Meagan heard her mother say something and Peter promise that he would never masturbate again in the studio.

"Too bad that promise didn't include never cumming at all in the studio." Even though Meagan's words were sarcastic, she was rubbing her mound through her panties as the video started to play again. She suddenly stopped the media player. "Wait, Peter says not to stimulate your most erogenous zones until you absolutely have to." The teen began stroking her thighs, then, after lifting up her nightgown, began to rub her belly.

"Mmmm, so this is why Peter recommends indirect stimulation. I probably would have had a decent sized orgasm by rubbing myself off during a second showing of that video, but now I can have a massive one by slowing down my buildup. Retuning her hands to her thighs and calves, Meagan was forced to sit down on the floor. "Fuck, my legs were going to buckle if I had kept that up. Now that I'm on the ground though, I can run my hands up and down my smooth legs as much as I want."

After she got tired of running her hands up and down her legs, Meagan lifted her butt off the floor and slid her panties down to her ankles before kicking them off. Then she started rubbing her belly and ribs while taking care not to touch her pubic mound or her breasts. "Oh! This feels so good." Meagan moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.