One Mother's Lust Desire for Younger Men - Cover

One Mother's Lust Desire for Younger Men

Copyright© 2011 by sarahsmile

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After a lifetime of living an extremly conservative lifestyle my new hobby of writing erotic stories takes control... and I just smile and hold on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Cheating  

My name is Sarah and I'm a 43 year old married mother of two. Both of my boys are away at college which has given me more free time than I know what to do with. Reading online fantasy's is one of my favorite things to do on a lazy day. Some of them got me so hot and I noticed that I started having orgasms much easier than usual and would sometimes find myself in a constant state of heightened arousal for hours and hours on end while reading about other peoples fantasy's. When I started writing my own stories they were crude at first but as my patience and skill increased, my stories were getting incredible response's from other readers. I love to just sit at my computer with my favorite dildo working it in and out as I one hand the stories into my Word document. My husband is not such a great lover so masturbation has become a regular part of my daily life. Orgasm's always came but after much work and closed eye imagination.

Now with my new hobby of writing stories I was having more frequent and much more intense orgasm's. I got to the point where I would just stay in my robe all day and either exercise or masturbate while reading and writing fantasy stories. I don't know how the thought of infidelity first crossed my mind but it may have been from the tremendous story comments and emails I received from guys that liked my stories. They would tell me how many times they came to my latest tale of whoa and I'd only posted it an hour ago.

The thought that there were such men out there ... and so many of them ... all over the world ... reading my stories and getting off was such a great feeling I had never felt such attention in all my life. I couldn't believe how many men there are right in my area that would love to have a mind blowing sexual experience with me ... a 43 year old married mother of two. I feel so lucky that I have been gifted with a great look ... beautiful natural large but firm breasts ... and the will to keep myself in top shape by working out almost daily.

A common theme was presenting itself in a lot of the emails and that was ... how lucky my husband was to have such a smart, beautiful and gifted wife. They would all say the kindest things when I told them he hardly paid me any attention but one thing was becoming very clear to me ... I needed a man for sex ... someone who could be there for me when and where I needed him to be and with no endurance excuse's or head games. I got enough of those from my husband.

I had written a story about an older woman being with two younger guys and the emails from younger men were overwhelming. Some were just immature but some even at a young age had the skill and wit to have me writing them back. Now I was getting in deeper but with the safety of being anonymous it was alright for now. David was one of the younger men I spoke with who even at the tender age of 21 was already able to keep me interested and he even got me to send him a pic of my tits off of my web cam.

He told me how he would masturbate to the pic of my boobs and it made me realize that another man out there besides my husband was cumming while looking at my tits. Next he sent me a pic of his cock and I couldn't believe it. It looked like a salami! To prove its size he shot it next to a ruler and it looked to be about 9" and thick. This was now out of hand ... I 'm married ... I have kids ... a church going respected member of my community ... and here I was trading cock shots and titty shot with a boy less than half my age ... younger than both of my sons ... and now I was about to send him another of my entire body with my face fuzzed out. As I pushed enter I realized I had crossed some sort of imaginary line and now that I had ... wonderful thoughts of what this kids giant cock would feel like as it was working in and out of me were in my head constantly.

After many back and forth emails, hours of IM's and photo exchanges, I finally agreed to let David call me. Our first conversation was amazing and although much younger and from another generation ... this 21 year old had me laughing and sharing information about my most personal of issues. After a few weeks of phone talk one night we got down and dirty ... by the end of the conversation we were both masturbating and orgasmed simultaneously.

I found myself thinking about David during the day a lot ... usually while masturbating and like I said earlier ... would only wear a robe around the house most days I was alone. This was highly unusual for me since before my new awakening I wouldn't even leave my bedroom unless I was fully dressed.

Early one morning I was writing another erotic story on my living room couch as I idlely played with myself. I needed some inspiration so I put a DVD into the player and sat back as my mind wandered and my fingers moved faster and faster across my now fully aroused clit.I was just about to cum when there was a knock at my front door. I was so horny I didn't want to stop but I had to see who was at my door. I covered my notepad ... pulled my robe closed ... and answered the door.

It was my son's friend Freddy. He wanted to get my sons address to send him something but all I could think of was what an incredible hunk Freddy had become. I had been thinking of fucking a younger man all morning as I played with myself and watched porn of younger men and older woman. Now I was standing before a 19 year old muscular Adonis in only my robe and still feeling the juices between my thighs. I was so hot and turned on that all I could think of was how big Freddys cock might be. But this was wrong ... he is my sons friend ... so young ... I knew his Mom and Dad ... and I shouldn't think these things ... but the next thing I knew I was asking Freddy if he wanted something to drink. He said" ok, I'm just bumming around today and would love a cold beer". I walked into the kitchen and Freddy wasn't far behind.

We sat at the kitchen table and talked for almost an hour before I realized that we had finished off the 12 pack I had in the fridge. Our age difference was fading fast as our conversation found more and more common ground ... I was feeling a little buzzed and thought I caught Freddy peeking into my robe on a few occasions so when it fell open again I didn't try to close it and just let his eyes wander as æ of my boobies were clearly visible To Freddy's young prying eyes. I pretended to not even notice it and as I got up and walked back to the living room with the front of the robe fully open ... exposing my neatly trimmed triangle and full bouncy boobs.My mind was racing but my new found confidence kept me walking forward ... I was almost eager ... and Freddy by this point knew it and took full advantage of me...

When Freddy followed behind I didn't notice him picking up the remote and pushing the pause button. When I heard him say "WOW ... WHATS THIS" I turned to see the DVD of the older woman and younger man just where I had left off. Freddy was smiling as he stared at the guy fucking his older companion side by side as he pinched her nipple and deeply kissed the climaxing woman. He never even looked at me as he began to squeeze the obvious bulge in his jeans, I just stood there ... too shocked to move or speak ... watching what I had been waiting to see before Freddy interrupted my masturbating. The woman was really coming hard now and that arousing feeling was back in my loins. As my hand involuntarily moved to my crotch Freddy sat on the couch ... he didn't say a word ... just patted the sofa next to where he was sitting as if to invite me over. I complied and sat next to Freddy as our eyes met with a smile he asked "May I?". I nodded my head slightly up and down ... Freddy looked back at the TV ... in one motion pulled out his semi erect penis ... And slowly stroked it while watching the action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.