Bad Girl Amber
Chapter 16: Prettiest Girl

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Prettiest Girl - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

I tell him that's enough with my legs and he goes back to his desk smiling like the cat that's got the cream. And he did get the cream, didn't he? Not only that, he got to rub it into my sexy legs.

Next thing that happens is Cynthia comes back and she's got her tiny little pink bikini on. She'd look bad in this even if it fitted her but with it also being way too small she looks absolutely ridiculous.

Chorus of sarcastic cheers and jeers from the guys. "Don't fancy yours much," laughs somebody.

We have a large table in the centre of the office and I order Cynthia to get up there. The guys pull up chairs around the table and wait expectantly for me. "Just be a minute boys," I grin and I go and get changed in the bathroom.

When I walk back into the office, clad in the sexy little bikini, pandemonium erupts. The bikini leaves little to the imagination, it reveals almost every mouth watering inch of my luscious female body. It's the closest these guys get to seeing me naked and they go absolutely nuts.

A chorus of lusty male approval – wolf whistles, grunts and groans, shouts – "oh god she's SO fucking hot!" – accompanies my every move. A dozen pairs of longing male eyes hungrily follow me as I sashay across the room, swinging my hips and pouting. I'm lapping it up.

Even poor Gerald, whimpering in his corner, is having a furtive peep. I giggle and blow him a mocking kiss.

I get up on the table, stand next to Cynthia. The contrast is cruel as cruel can be. Giggle. My lush beauty is pointed up by her ugliness. And the opposite of course, she looks just terrible stood there next to me. I'm a nice height for a girl and she's short. I've got a heart stoppingly lovely face and hers is plain as pie. My lips are full and pouting, hers are thin and mean looking. My teeth are perfect, hers aren't. I've got a great figure, in every way, whilst she's far too fat. My hair is long and wavy and lustrous, hers is like wet string. My skin is lightly tanned all over and flawless, her skin is pale and a bit blotchy.

Course we know all this but our "PG" contests work nicely to emphasise it. The whole thing makes me feel incredibly good – it plays to my ego, reaffirms my status as an extremely gorgeous sexy girl who all men desire. And for poor Cynthia, the opposite. She knows she's ugly and this rams it home.

SUCH a bitch, aren't I?

Each guy has a voting card with two names and three categories. The two names are "Empress Amber" and "The Dumpster", and the categories are "Gorgeous" and "Inbetweener" and "Minger". What they have to do, after me and Cynthia "model" for them up on the table, is tick one category for each name. It's not complicated. The cards are then collated and totted up and the results announced by one of the guys. Dean today, I'm betting – has to be, doesn't it?

Cynthia's modelling is greeted with a mix of silence and contemptuous laughter. She lumbers around the table looking gross and that's about it. Having cold ravioli all over her face and hair doesn't help either. It's even worse, her performance, than the last time, when the outfits were clingy little black cocktail dresses (I look GREAT in clingy little cocktail dresses by the way ... black or otherwise. Ask Roger. Giggle).

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.