Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 12: Amber Arranges Things

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Amber Arranges Things - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

I tell Cynthia to take a break from my pedicure but stay right where she is and not move an inch while I pop along and check on Roger in his room. I like to do this now and again so he stays aware of how sexy and pretty I am. You know, keep him thinking about me. Giggle. To get to his room, I leave the main office and go a short distance along the corridor. I open his door without knocking and stroll in. "Hi Rog," I say, amused to see him buried in typing. He's another one who much preferred the old days.

I sashay around in front of him, striking sexy and provocative poses in my skimpy sun dress. I'm rewarded with the look on his face as he ogles me. His longing is plain to see. He's drooling like a hungry dog being tantalised with a juicy bone, dangled just out of reach by its cruel owner.

I lean over his desk to talk to him and he gets a great view of my breasts inside my extremely scantly and revealing dress. I smile sadistically at his obvious arousal. He's gone red in the face and he's breathing rather heavily. I shake my tits around a little, giggling now, and I tell him to go home at lunchtime because I want to use his room in the afternoon. I don't bother telling him this, but I plan to give Dean TWO treats today. Cream on legs at my desk, which he knows already, and then later an even better one – a private smooch, just him and me, in Roger's room. It'll be a first since up to now, when I've granted Dean and Donny a smooch, it's been out in the office in full view of the others. That's great but this'll make a nice change. Donny will be put out, of course, because it will allow Dean to start lording it over him, whereas they've been equals up to now – my joint favourites. Thing is, I've decided Dean is definitely the most dishy and he's going to be my first favourite from now on. Donny will be second favourite (I'll still allow him smooches in the office, for example, which the other guys don't get) but Dean will be Main Man around the place. Dean will get more office smooches than Donny and, starting today, he'll sometimes get one of these private ones – either in Roger's room if it's free or I'll take him out somewhere for a couple of hours, to the park maybe. Be a pleasant surprise for him later when I bring him here and tell him – also tell him I'm giving him another salary rise so he'll be on way more than Donny and MILES more than anyone else. Be an even more pleasant surprise for Dean when we have our smooch because I'm going to let him do more than usual. I won't allow him to go all the way with me, of course – that privilege is reserved for outside work and for REALLY dishy guys like Robert and Paul and Mario – so it'll still be just a tease. A bigger tease, actually, because I plan to get him right to the edge of orgasm and then stop (something I always enjoy doing to boys ... usually just to torture them). It will be nice for Dean, though, given I'll be letting him finish himself off. God his cock is going to explode, probably only need to give himself a couple of strokes. Giggle. As for the mess on the floor afterwards, well either I'll get Gerald to come in and get down on his belly and lick it all up or I'll just have Cynthia get a mop and do it. Gerald probably – be a suitable end to his day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.