Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 9: Paul and Mario

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Paul and Mario - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

I get home, sign for the shopping – leave it for the Maid to unpack and put away on Monday – and then it's pretty much time for Paul and Mario.

They come round, looking super dishy, and they take me out to a yummy restaurant for dinner. They wear suits and I put on a glam sexy dress, all three of us look fabulous. The pair of them are totally attentive and adoring to me all through dinner ... they pour my wine, make sure I'm happy with my food, pay me compliments, flirt outrageously with me ... and I always have a great time. It's funny to see the envy on the faces of some of the women in the restaurant, sitting there with their old, grim looking husbands, looking at me being wined and dined by these two incredibly handsome young guys.

I love it – giggle.

Paul and Mario are utterly in love with me, is the thing. And because they are so AMAZINGLY dishy, I'm happy to bask in their adoration and let them spoil, pamper and make love to me as much as they want.

I treat them pretty much the same – flirting equally with them at dinner, for example, and later when we get back to my apartment I take them BOTH to bed and give them my sexy female attention. Neither gets left out. I have considered being mean (since I CAN be quite mean, as you know), doing stuff like flirting loads more with one than the other ... also maybe allowing only one of them to fuck me, while the other I just tease ... but I decided against it because I like it the way it is. They're as drop-dead handsome as each other and I don't have a favourite.

Tiffany says she WOULD definitely mess around like that if it were her – she'd fuck one and make the other jealous, then keep reversing roles so they'd never know what to expect or quite where they stood with her, make them get down on their knees and beg if they wanted to both sleep with her at the same time.

But, you know, that's just Tiff ... she really is the world's biggest bitch. You should hear some of the stuff she comes out with about ways we ought to torture poor Gerald the Geek in the office. It's great news for old Gerald that Tiff doesn't work there, I can tell you. Tiffany is EVIL, she truly is. Giggle.

My favourite time of the weekend – of the whole week really – is waking up on Sunday with these two hunky guys, Paul and Mario, naked in my bed. I've been fucked senseless for half the night by each of them and now... 2 o'clock in the afternoon or something ... I wake up and I feel quite simply delicious. I'm completely satisfied, sexually and in every way, and the next few hours are going to bring yet more delightful sexy pampering. They'll wait on me hand and foot.

We'll just lounge around naked in my big bed for a while, me and the two boys, chatting and joking around. Then they'll fix me a yummy snack and bring it to me in bed. When I've eaten it, I'll stretch out on the bed and they'll give me a long, slow, very sexy massage. I lie there and I luxuriate in the sensation of four strong male hands stroking and rubbing and fondling every inch of my body. It's just yummy.

After my snack and my massage, I'm ready to be made love to again – nice and slowly – and they take turns to service me. I don't have to do anything for this (it's not like during the night, when I do all sorts of slutty things to their cocks and other parts), I simply lie back and enjoy.

Then it's my bath. The boys help with that too, of course. Mmm.

As they leave on Sunday evening ... they tuck me into my bed and softly kiss me goodnight... "see you next weekend, Amber darling", they whisper ... I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.