Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 7: Amber and Tiffany at the Club

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Amber and Tiffany at the Club - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

I'm still seeing Paul as a matter of fact, and his equally dishy friend Mario. They come over to my place most weekends and they pamper and make love to me. Two dreamy looking boys just for me – giggle.

I have just as yummy a time at weekends as I do at work.

As well as Paul and Mario, I hang out with my friend Tiffany. As I think I told you, she's a true friend, it's not like with Cynthia. Tiffany is 19, same as me, and we have loads in common – she's also spoilt rotten by her extremely rich Daddy and she's also a very beautiful, sexy looking girl (nearly as hot as I am, in fact).

Tiff and I go out on Fridays to mess around with boys. We go to a club, both of us looking gorgeous and incredibly fuckable in our revealing little dresses, and we pretty much tease the boys' brains out. Giggle. We flirt and dance all night, inflaming boys, letting them chase after us – and they do, believe me, they DO chase after us. We have great fun leading them on and generally toying with them.

The ones who aren't very dishy, it's a case of "look don't touch". We'll deliberately torment a bunch of not-very-good-looking guys by dancing sexily right in front of where they're standing or sitting. You should see how they ogle us, poor things - Giggle. If any of them get up the courage to approach us, rather than stay just watching and drooling, we crush them with contemptuous put downs. Tiffany is great at this. She's SUCH a bitch. Giggle.

Dishy ones we let buy us a drink, have a flirty chat with them and a dance or two ... maybe even a short smooch if they're VERY dishy ... before we say, "Sorry boys, some other time maybe."

We have a good laugh about it, me and Tiffany, all these poor boys getting to go home horny and frustrated. We know they'll be beating off later, still thinking about us, how hot and sexy we looked at the club, teasing on the dance floor in our skimpy "Look at me, Boys" outfits.

Both of us reckon it's probably worse (giggle) for the more dishy ones, the ones we've flirted and played around a bit with.

With a really dishy boy, like I say, they sometimes get to have a smooch. We kiss them, push our hot bodies into theirs, get their cock so hard we can feel it rubbing through their pants against our bellies. We keep this up until they're about to just about erupt in their pants, before we pull away giggling that we've got boyfriends and so no, we can't go home with them or meet up tomorrow. Couple of times me and Tiff have amused ourselves by going so far with this wriggling up close routine, either on the dance floor or at a table sitting on their laps, that they DO explode in their pants. That can be quite hilarious because they get extremely embarrassed about it and have to run off home trying to hide the mess.

Course me and Tiffany are well known at all the clubs as being cockteasers, just out to torture guys, but we're so gorgeous it makes no difference – the boys still chase and drool, they can't help it.

We have SUCH a good time, we really do. Sometimes, we tease the whole club – the guys anyway – by doing a girl-on-girl thing. We know how most guys get massively turned on by seeing two hot girls making out and so that's what we do, Tiff and me, we pretend to be an item for the evening. We kiss and smooch while we're dancing, get very sexy with each other, and then we carry on doing it at our table, not letting any boy join us no matter how dishy. We always end up with half the guys in the club kind of just following us around and watching. It's a scream.

The girls at the club are super jealous of us, obviously, and we love this too. We sometimes hit the floor and deliberately go dance right next to a couple of mingers – Cynthia types - to make them look and feel REALLY bad. They see how all the boys are ogling us, as we giggle, pout, groove around, while they're not getting even a single look. They usually flee the floor and back to their table in no time. Giggle.

One time we were REALLY wicked – Tiffany's idea actually – was when we spotted this pair of unattractive girls (not mingers exactly, but rather plain and dumpy) who were dancing with their boyfriends. The boys weren't dishy but they weren't horrible looking either and what we did, me and Tiff, is we "stole" them from these two girls. We went and danced next to the four of them and we started giving the two boys these sexy little "come on" looks and glances. It was too much for the poor saps – they'd never been even close to getting anywhere with girls as great looking as us before – and even though they were with their girlfriends they started really flirting back. Giggle.

Tiff and I carried on dancing and flirting with the two boys. We stepped it up, moved closer, started flirting quite heavily, made the two guys think we fancied them like mad – As If - and soon we were dancing kind of WITH them, these boys, with their girlfriends getting ignored. We pulled the boys off a little way across the floor and carried on grooving with them, girlfriends left isolated now and shuffling pathetically around on their own. Humiliated and upset, they went back to their table, hoping their boyfriends would stop dancing with me and Tiff and rejoin them. No chance – giggle – because the next number was a slow one and we made it obvious to the boys they could have a slow sexy smooch with us if they wanted to. They did want to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.