Bad Girl Amber
Chapter 6: Amber Dumps the Boss

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Amber Dumps the Boss - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

I do DEFINITELY lead guys on, I do that a lot - make them think they have a chance, string them along. Specially older guys, as I say. My boss for example, Roger, who's pretty senior at the company, and who got the hots for his sexy young secretary (that's me) something rotten. Course every guy there has the hots for me (giggle), but Roger got it particularly bad. Guess it's quite frustrating for a middle-aged guy, having to look at a gorgeous sexy young girl all day every day Monday to Friday. Wife and children, all of that, but it made no difference to him – still desperate to get into MY knickers. No dice obviously, and I've blown him out now, but it was fun to keep him dangling for a while. Giggle. Yeah, poor guy, I toyed with him for ages.

He thought he was getting somewhere with me because I let him take me out to fancy restaurants. You should see the size of the bills I ran up. Giggle. Not as if he's filthy rich either. Like I say, he's senior management in the company but he's not paid a fortune or anything. I'm the one who's filthy rich. All the more amusing that he was spending all this money on me. Giggle. Our last "date", he presented me with this necklace which cost him thousands. Told me he'd used the money he was going to buy his wife an anniversary present with. Guess she had to make do with something cheap and cheerful – a pair of tights or something. Can you believe it?

Well it's not my fault, is it? Guys can spend their dough how they want and old Roger wanted to spend it on a luscious 19 year old girl who he thought he might have a chance of bedding.

He sure thought he had a chance that night, I can tell you. "Here Amber darling," he said, proudly showing me this necklace as we sat down to dinner. "Ooo honey!" I cooed, all soft and seductive. I let him drape it round my neck and it nestled nicely into my cleavage. I always wore a very low-cut dress for dinner dates with Roger ... it amused me how he drooled over my tits ... and this evening was no exception. Every so often during dinner I'd fondle and stroke the necklace, knowing full well it just made poor Roger think all the more about doing exactly that with my naked breasts. With ALL of me, let's face it.

Any case he really was drooling that night – guess it was the combination of the necklace and my semi exposed breasts – and something about that, plus the way he was blabbing on about how I was so much younger and prettier than his wife, how much he wanted to make love to me, something about all this made me feel particularly naughty. So I let him carry on embarrassing himself for a while, flirty little smile on my face, and then I suggested he take me to a club after dinner and after that... "Who knows?" I grinned, "Back to my place, maybe." Hinting very strongly that tonight was finally his lucky night. God you should have seen the desire and expectation all over his face. It was hilarious. Giggle.

It was even more hilarious at the club. Once Roger had paid us in and set us up with plenty of high end champagne, he put his hand on my thigh and asked me to dance. I said no, pushed his hand away, and after that I completely ignored him. Worse, what I did was I made a point of flirting with the guys at the next table. There were three of them – all young and dishy – and I took turns dancing with each of them, dancing very sexily, while Roger sat there stewing. The one I fancied the most, called Paul, I ended up inviting over to our table and we started kissing and smooching right in front of the wretched Roger. "This is Paul, Rog," I giggled. "Isn't he lush?" Poor Roger was furious, I could see that, but too humiliated to do anything. There were tears in his eyes when he left. I told Paul how Roger was my boss at work, how I'd been teasing the poor sap for months, and we both fell about laughing. Whole thing made me extremely horny and so I went back to Paul's later and we fucked all night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.