Bad Girl Amber
Chapter 5: Girly Lunch

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Girly Lunch - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

Any case, back to those girly lunches I was telling you about. I always pay, which I don't mind since it only re-enforces my effortless superiority over her. We spend a couple of hours at the restaurant, me looking as hot and delicious as the food and Cynthia looking dowdy as hell. I feel totally at ease, being a very pretty and sophisticated girl who's used to such places, and she feels about as significant and comfortable as a worm in a bucket.

She hardly gets to say anything the whole time we're there because when I'm not flirting madly with the handsome young waiters, I'm busy regaling her with salacious stories about the various hunky men in my life. In particular, I take great pleasure in giving her red hot chapter and verse on the very sexy weekends I enjoy with Paul and Mario.

Paul and Mario? Ah yes, haven't told you about them yet, have I? Later. Giggle. (I'll tell you a bit more about my gorgeous friend Tiffany too.)

Point is, I really do rub it in, how much sexy fun I've got going on with dishy men when she, poor cow, has a big fat zero. I tell her about the guys I'm dating, also those I'm not dating but who are pestering to take me out. I tell her all about the expensive presents I've been given. I tell her which of the guys I'm dating I'm also sleeping with (and I rate their bed prowess on a scale of 1 to 10) and which ones I'm just teasing and leading on, allowing to spend oodles of money on me before I dump them. I do this a lot with older guys. Like Roger. I'll fill you in on that particular (very funny) story in a minute.

I also like to do patronising stuff like asking her "advice" on how to fend off the attentions of guys who I'm fed up with, and I show her photos of various hunky numbers who I know Cynthia will fancy like crazy. Then I pretend to be interested when she stutters something meant to be helpful.

As if.

Like I say, rubbing her face in it.

Not as much as with the episode in my flat with Rob (that was a one-off, she's never been invited back) but still, tormenting Cynthia with what a great life I have is something I ALWAYS enjoy doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.