Jake's Journal  - The Philippines with Ganda - Cover

Jake's Journal - The Philippines with Ganda

Copyright© 2011-2013 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How a man who was too old to marry again ended up with a wife and six mistresses and avoided prison. A journal of my later years as edited and corrected from time to time. Of a good man (we hope) and the women and girls who turned his world inside out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting  

My days and nights with Ganda are what I live for. I truly love Krissell and don't ever want to lose her. They are great when Ann or Ninay joins us, but I always insist on Ganda being with me, unless she is just feeling crumby and needs some peace and quiet. Ganda is my wife, not just in name, but in my heart. Ann and Ninay I love but if they decided it was time to take off I would wish them well and help them on their way to success in whatever endeavor they chose. I cannot abide the thought of losing Krissell. But I will go to the ends of the earth to keep from losing Ganda.

This trip back to the Philippines has helped me clarify that fact.

Still the idea of a little mischief with my sister-in-law Jojie was something I am up for, especially if it doesn't involve my cock. In the mean time Ganda takes the next day off from her social whirl of visitations and we spend it in each other's arms. In no way am I tired of my wife. Ganda is actually more lovely now than the day I first met her. She doubts that and says I am crazy. Now that she is 32, she says she is more ugly. I have no idea why she says that. If she had been relegated to a difficult life with heavy labor, she might be right on, such is not the case in her life.

Her whole body is as trim, if not trimmer than before. She still weighs 44K and does Pilates five times a week. Her complexion is clearer, her stature is more upright. She stands taller/straighter now and tends to not hunch over as she did when we first met. When we are alone she is as exuberant as a young school girl, shrieking in laughter, jumping around, laughing uproariously on occasion, noting the craziness of life and people. She still calls me pogi, still jumps up on me for a hug. We are a happy couple. And for the record her pussy is still tight and grips like iron when she cums.

We share the same views on organic foods. She has grown up on her father's farm and there was no use of chemicals there. As a child, there was little meat served and when it was served is was never beef. It was mostly chicken and fish. That is a diet that I – a red meat eater by culture and background – have come to love because Ganda cooks to enjoy food, not to diet. Her recipes are all wonderful, whether she uses a family recipe, one out of a book or the internet, or one she makes up as she goes along.

We share much of the same love for life without the need for drugs or alcohol. I enjoy a beer with supper on occasion and like to make beer, I drink infrequently and never to excess. Ganda is a 100% teetotaler, not for reasons of temperance as much as that it doesn't taste good to her. Since I am never drunk, she has no problem with my occasional drink.

We disagree on female beauty. Vehemently so!

For Ganda – from what I can tell, the addition of European features, like the nose and eyes make an ugly woman pretty. And the lack of those features make someone at least less attractive then they might otherwise be. I will have none of that and so there are many times when I find a woman attractive and she is sure I have lost it. Conversely, her choices for sexual conquests for me often miss the mark by a wide margin.

That day of just the two of us is welcome and really enjoyed. We snuggle, make lazy love on and off all day. We tell stories and laugh. What might have become a serious discussion becomes a source of rolling over in the bed laughter as I tell her what Pan and Venus are doing or at least trying to do. As they are not to return to me until the job is done. Ganda is convinced that I will have to give Pan a reprieve just to get her back to the US at the end of our stay as there is no way they will breach Jojie's defenses.

Jojie is Ganda's oldest full sister and she is a martinet. At 37 she is still a virgin, though she has, at one time or the other, had many boyfriends. None could measure up. She will not consider a foreigner. She is OK looking but not stunning and her requirement for a handsome Filipino male of her age means that she is bound to die a spinster. Filipino men her age look to younger women. The thought of her allowing both Pan and Venus between her legs is inconceivable. And so for the rest of the day we chuckle about the short term resolution of my problem. The long-term resolution remains elusive.

That lazy summer day we renew our happiness with each other and regain the center. It is a good day.

Ganda really did have some other people she promised she would see and so the next day she is off again and I am back to my lazy summer schedule.

That afternoon, once again I have a dream of sliding into a hot wet pussy and cumming. Then a moment of realization that Pan and/or Venus must be back. I open my eyes and as I see Jojie on me, the left side of my face is slammed with her hand – I gather as hard as she could do it.

What do you say to a woman who has sexually assaulted(?) you and caused you battery and whose pussy your cock is lodged within?

I choose to say: Good afternoon Jojie. You have a nice warm pussy. Care to go again while I am awake?

She hits me again, just as hard and if you are wondering, yes, it hurts.

My response is to grind a bit into her hips and grab her ass with one hand and attack her clit with the other. That, thankfully distracts her from hitting me a third time! She started humping into my finger on her clit and in doing so, humping my now stiffening dick inside her.

Oh, ugh, oooo, ah oh! Oh ... Jake! Oh ... I hate ... I ... hate yooooooooouuuu ... oh!

Me between humps: Why?

Jojie is trying to tell me but she is having too good a fuck for any of that and she gives up the cause as she gets wetter and wetter sliding up and down on my dick. I reach up, slide my hand up her shirt, push her non-wire bra up over her A cup tits and start playing with her nipples. She is humping me harder and, as I squeeze hard on her left nipple, she comes hard and long.

I roll her on her side, take her face in my hands and kiss her hard and intensely.

Releasing her I speak: OK I believe you hate me and love me both. Now what is this about Jojie? ... and don't assume I know anything. Start from the beginning and tell me everything.

Jojie looks at me and says: Why do you say you don't know? Huh? You know everything!

Jojie I never thought you were stupid, but I am about to change my mind. Now do as I say!

OK I start from the beginning. Two nights ago when Muriel and Venus come back home, we all know they have been with you. We all know why. We know you are calling Muriel Pan now. They say they cannot go back to you for now and they have to stay with me. I say OK. They start getting sexy with me but I tell them to stop. We go to sleep. Then I wake up and they have an eggplant* in my pussy. I am fucking it! They are kissing my breasts and I can't stop! I have to have more. I start kissing them and they are kissing me and I am fucking the eggplant. Then I have what you call that ... an org ... ah yes, orgasm and they just keep the eggplant going and then I feel a finger up my back hole and they are sticking a greasy finger in there. I can't stop, they put a grease eggplant in my rear and there is the one in my front and fuck me with both of them. I cum again and again and again and I can't stop. When they finally stop and it is over I ask them why they do that and they say you told them to do that. I cannot walk good yesterday. So I come today to hit you. I am not a virgin anymore since the eggplant took that away so I don't care that I put you inside me as I really hurt you.

*This requires an explanation. Asian eggplants, and especially the ones grown in the Philippines are not like the big bulbous things in US markets. They are long slender and are approximately the size and shape of a dildo. Using an eggplant in such a way is not an unusual substitute for some Filipinas in need, though most won't admit to it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.