Jake's Journal  - The Philippines with Ganda - Cover

Jake's Journal - The Philippines with Ganda

Copyright© 2011-2013 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How a man who was too old to marry again ended up with a wife and six mistresses and avoided prison. A journal of my later years as edited and corrected from time to time. Of a good man (we hope) and the women and girls who turned his world inside out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting  

And then all hell breaks loose in the shape of the most pissed off woman ever seen on the face of this earth. She is screaming at me in Tagalog and while I know a little Tagalog, I sure don't know it well enough to keep up with her. But more to the point, I am not thinking of the Tagalog, I am looking at the 8 inch kitchen knife in her hand.

If she thinks she has a clear strike at me with that knife without hitting the kids, I figure I'm a goner.

But then the kids cover my body and start screaming back in something that is not Tagalog. It seems like Ilonggo, the language Ganda's parents speak. There is a whole screaming session back and forth.

I am naked as are the girls. It is hot in that room but I feel cold and scared. Ganda is waiving the knife around. Spit is frothing from Muriel as she speaks back to her mother, and cum is dripping down her leg at the same time. God I hope Ganda does not see that!

Then a pause. No one is speaking. No one moves. The knife does not move. Five seconds. Ten seconds. A minute.

Ganda is still angry as she spits out a question. Muriel screams back: Hindi! (No!)

Ganda spits out another question. Muriel screams back: Hindi! (No!)

Ganda is still angry as she spits out: Ganun? (Really?)

Muriel screams back: Opo! Talaga! (Yes Ma'am Really!)

Dead quiet.

And the knife drops.

And then Ganda drops, sobbing.

From deep in Ganda's belly she growled something I just could not understand and in a split instant the two girls vanished from the room.

She crawls. Crawls, sobbing, heaving, retching.

She crawls to the bed and then to my arms.

She is a mess.

She grabs on to me and sobs, gulping huge slabs of air and then ... choking and coughing that same air back out.

She shakes.

She is cold and clammy.

She smells of stomach gas.

And she holds on for dear life.

And she tells me she loves me.

Much of what Muriel has told her mother is the truth. But she has also lied. She has told her mother that I was asleep when she crawled on me and slid down on my cock. She tells her I had started cumming inside her before I woke up. She tells her that I was not happy with her and didn't touch her with my hands. She tells her mother that when it was over I was distressed and asked her, "Anak, is this what you really want?"

She tells her mother that it was Venus, but mostly she who had decided to do this and I knew nothing about it until it was done. And she tells her mother that she is glad she has done it and would do it again. And so would Venus.

Ganda is now apologizing to me! She believes Muriel because Ganda has attempted to wake me up at night when I am sleeping. It is very hard to do. You can even hit me. If I am sound asleep, then much could indeed transpire without my knowing it. As that is pretty much what happened with Venus, Muriel just left Venus out of the description and it tracked just fine for Ganda.

Eventually we both go to the CR and take a shower together. Ganda is still crying on and off but the retching is over. Before she dresses – she cleans up what is on the floor and strips the bed sheets. Once the room is put back to order, Ganda is exhausted. We sit together in a one person wicker chair.

Jake what do I do?

About Muriel?

OO, of course!

Ganda, I do not know what she told you, so I am at a loss to know how to answer.

She said she will do it again. She say if we stop her, she will find someone else and maybe many else's. Why do we treat her like a child? I say to her she is child! She say hindi, she is a woman and she needs a penis inside of her! Mahal, you treat her good, OK. Do not let her go out to others. You be careful with her and give her what she say. Maybe it will be OK.

Oh holy shit! I really did not want to hear that! Even if the law doesn't paint a big bright line distinction between fucking a seventeen year old and a twelve year old, it should and I do!

Ganda does too, but something profound has happened in Ilonggo that I am not privy to and the upshot is that Ganda is telling me to be gentle as I make love to my twelve year old daughter and niece. This is beyond wrong.

I notice movement in the house and I whisper to Ganda that I think Muriel is home.

Ganda says something in Ilonggo and Muriel appears. There is a discussion that I am not privy to even though I am right there through the process. Then ... silence. Muriel is just standing there and Ganda takes a deep breath.

Jake, this girl is now your wife. She may not leave you, ever. She will have your children and she will care for you when you are sick. Take a good look at her. She is no longer my daughter. She is only your wife to me from now on.

Ganda, you are my wife.

Yes, I am your wife. So is this girl. But you should find a name for her because my Muriel is dead to me.

Anak, I am told you do not have a name. Is there a name by which you would like to be known from this day forward?

I don't know Father, what would you like to call me.

First I am no longer your father, I am your husband and you are to remember that. I think I will call you Pandora and Pan for short.

Then that is who I am, asowa. (can mean husband or wife)

For now Pan get a pillow and sit at my feet. I have some thinking to do before anything else happens around here.

Opo

I knew what I wanted to do but Ganda had told me to be gentle with her. I wanted to run my cock up that little girl's ass and corn-hole her but good. But that would not be appropriate I told myself. That was the anger talking; the hurt I felt from Ganda coming out. In the end I told Pan to cook my #1 wife some supper. I went to bed alone until Ganda and Pan climbed in with me later that evening.

At some point in the middle of the night I awoke to a pussy impaled on my cock again. I panicked until I realized it was Ganda. She giggled and whispered in my ear: I am glad you act worried, now I know you are my good guy! Please give me cum?

And cum I did. Holding on to my wife for all I am worth. I fall back asleep.

Ganda and I awake at the same time. I shower first while she prepares my fruit breakfast. And then she showers. Once she is dressed, she texts her sister, and then tells me approximately when she will be back. She is gone before Pan wakes up.

Is Mom, sorry I mean, is Ganda gone?

Yes, she will be back late this afternoon.

Can we do something?

You mean can we have sex?

Yes that is exactly what I mean.

Call Venus over here first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.