House Pet - Cover

House Pet

Copyright© 2011 by Dsimp

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kicked out of her apartment and with nowhere else to go, Jennifer turns to a fraternity for a place to stay. They take her offer of "whatever you'd like" very literally, however.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Spitting  

It had been just over a week since her sister had visited, and Jennifer's life had returned to what it was before her sister came to visit with one major exception; she no longer had Brett to comfort her. As the days ticked by she watched the board that the guys used to schedule who got her each night with dismay as she got closer and closer to her first night with Brett. He'd tried to talk with her once but she just collapsed in tears when he opened the door so he had given up.

"Hey," a voice called from her doorway as she was getting ready to go see him. The voice was familiar but she couldn't quite place it. She looked up and saw a well put together guy; he definitely fit the mold of the fraternity but she just couldn't place his face. She just waved.

"I guess you don't remember me?" He took her silence to mean she didn't. He laughed, "I guess after the last few weeks you've had I can't blame you. I feel a little bad since I sort of got you into this mess." He walked into the room and sat down next to her. Finally a light clicked in Jennifer's head.

"You're John! The guy from the party before I ... moved in here. I don't think I've seen you since though." The guy laughed.

"Close. I'm Nathan. John was there too. We don't actually live at the house and I haven't been attending the, er, events that they've had with you." He paused awkwardly. "How have you been liking it here?"

Jennifer started to answer but after a few mumbles tears started welling up in her eyes. Her bottom lip quivered and one tear rolled down her cheek. Nathan saw this and turned toward her, putting out his hands. She took them in hers and leaned against him, really starting to cry.

"I hate it," she said between sniffles. "The things they do are just terrible. Getting passed around is even worse. I feel like an object. They made me," she paused and gulped, the words coming even harder. "They made me let them fuck my sister."

Nathan was astonished. The guys at the house that had taken part in the festivities had kept a pretty tight lid on what was actually going on.

"Did you have to watch?" He asked quietly.

"I had to help."

Nathan held her tightly. "You need to leave here."

"I can't. They have video of everything. My family would kill me." They were both silent for a minute.

"Do they let you leave? Ever? You can come to my place and spend a few nights." Jennifer shook her head and wiped the tears from her face.

"Only during the day. Every night one of them has me scheduled." Nathan's face started to turn red.

"I'm going to get you out of this. Somehow I'm going to, I promise. Nobody deserves this."

Jennifer smiled but didn't hold out much hope. "Thank you, but, don't get yourself into any trouble."

Nathan gave her a big hug and promised to check in again soon. He knew the guys in the frat would never give her up willingly, and he couldn't go to the police or press because then all of the videos would end up being made public. He swore to himself he'd find a way though.

Jennifer didn't have much time to dream of escape though. The clock was ticking toward eight and she was due in Brett's room. She cleaned up her face, changed into a pair of short cotton shorts and a tight university t-shirt and made the short walk over to his door. It was open.

"Hey, come on in," he said with an awkward smile. She did as she was told but didn't return the smile. He got up and closed the door behind her.

"I know you're upset with me," he started.

"Upset? UPSET!?" Tiffany said, raising her voice. "Upset that I had to watch you fuck my little sister?"

"Well what the fuck did you want me to do?" he asked. "I didn't really have an option."

"You all do," she replied, her voice low now. "Every one of you choose to treat me like this, and the ones that don't fuck me choose to watch and let it happen." Brett was shocked, this was the first time she'd stood up for herself. "I'm the only one here without a choice."

"You can turn around and go any time you want."

"And have videos of me all over the place? Have my family know I let you all fuck my sister? Seeing you all rot in jail wouldn't be worth it."

"It's still your choice." They stood there silently for a full minute.

"You told me you cared about me," she said softly, breaking the silence.

"I do."

"Then how do you watch me go through all this?" They were both silent again for a while.

"I guess ... I guess I just don't think of you as being 'you' when you're doing all that stuff. There's Jennifer that I hang out with and hook up with and care about, and there's Jennifer that gets used by everyone. I just don't think of it as being the same person." He took a step toward her and put his arms around you. "I guess that's the only way I can deal with it all."

The idea appealed to Jennifer. She wished she could disassociate from herself on command. Brett pulled her closer.

"Are we going to be ok?" he asked. Without really thinking Jennifer nodded. She didn't know what Nathan was really all about and Brett gave her the only stability she'd known in a month.

Brett smiled and tilted Jennifer's head up with his finger. She closed her eyes and felt his lips press against hers. She kissed him back and put her arms around him. His hand reached down and started playing with the band of her shorts.

"You weren't too mad at me," he said smiling. "You know I like these shorts." Jennifer finally smiled back and ran her hands up and down his body. He reached down and picked up up by her waist, tossing her playfully onto the bed.

He hopped on after her as she lifted her shirt off. Brett could see some light bruises still and touched them tenderly, looking her in the eye and frowning.

"I'm ok," she said, stroking his chest. "It doesn't hurt anymore." She reached back and took off her bra which made Brett smile again. He ran his hands all over her.

"You're beautiful," he said, trying to not think about the condition he'd seen her in a week ago. Jennifer blushed. Brett threw off his shirt and pants and laid back as Jennifer happily crawled between his legs. Just before her mouth touched his cock, though, she felt herself start to panic. Her breathing got heavy and she looked up at Brett. She couldn't get the image of him fucking her sister out of her head.

Brett immediately figured out what was going on and touched her face, smiling. "It's ok, take your time." Jennifer rested her head against his thigh and closed her eye as he stroked her head. Slowly she reached her hand up and began touching his cock. She turned her head and gently kissed his thigh, moving a little closer each peck. She didn't open her eyes but did feel much calmer, and when her lips touched the head she felt relieved.

She closed her lips around the head and slowly moved them up and down. After a minute she felt confident enough to open her eyes and saw Brett smiling down at her. She smiled back as best she could and got back to work. The head of his cock slowly rubbed against the top of her mouth, then the outside of her throat. The last month had relieved Jennifer of her gag reflex, and she felt his body tense up and relax as she swallowed a full inch and a half of him. He ran his fingernails down up her back, moaning softly.

Brett took her head in his hands and pulled it up off of him. "Ride me Jenny," he said, repositioning himself on the bed. Jennifer smiled and straddled him, guiding his soaked cock into her wet pussy. He reached up and squeezed her chest. After she'd been in control for a few minutes he took over, holding her waist and forcing her body up and down, harder and faster. It didn't take very long before Brett felt the head of his cock start to swell. Jennifer felt it too and did all she could to clench down on him. Suddenly she felt a throbbing inside her and Brett pulled her hips toward his.

Brett held her for several minutes afterward before she climbed off of him and cleaned up. They spent the rest of the evening watching TV, cuddling and joking. Life was good again, or at least there was a good part to it.

The next few days passed without too much incident. Several guys took their turns with Jennifer but she was able to keep it together. Most, but not all, had gotten tired of abusing her and just used her for sex. One morning Nathan showed up at her door and handed her a slip of paper.

"Here's my address, stop by my place after class."

"Maybe we should talk," she said, not wanting to stir the pot at that moment. "I don't know if it's a good idea to..."

"We'll talk at my place," he said, cutting her off. He walked away. Technically it was an order from a brother so she had to comply anyway, but she was pretty curious to see what he was up to.

That afternoon she stopped by his place right off campus, wearing a pink hoodie and yoga pants.

"Hey Nathan, thanks for inviting me out but..."

"Shhh, get in here," he said, making sure nobody had seen her come in and shutting the door behind you. "I don't want anyone knowing what's going on."

"Look, things aren't really all that bad anymore at the house."

Nathan looked at her in disbelief. "Do you remember what they made you do just two weeks ago? Are you saying you're ok with that?"

Jennifer thought for a moment and looked away. "Of course I'm not ok with it," she replied. "I just ... It could get a lot worse if we got caught."

"Worse than watching a bunch of guys that raped you rape your sister?"

Jennifer looked around, biting her lip. She didn't want to let herself hope to get out of this and have those dreams crushed. She didn't think she could handle that. Nathan walked toward her and brushed his hand against her cheek.

"I know you're probably feeling really weird after everything that happened," he said, looking her in the eye. "I know you're scared. I can help you. You can go back to being a normal college student." She felt tears start to well up in her eyes again. When she was immersed in it she could handle it, but remembering what a normal life was upset her. She just nodded.

"We can go over the specifics later, do you want something to eat? I made some pizza."

They sat down to eat and chatted for a while. Nathan made Jennifer giggle and Jennifer was much more intelligent than Nathan had thought. They talked about what classes they were in, how Nathan liked having an apartment all to himself, and what they wanted to do after graduation. Over the conversation they moved closer and closer to each other on the couch until they were side by side, Jennifer resting her head on his shoulder.

Nathan draped his arm over her and felt as she started to reach for his crotch. He put his hand on hers and looked her in the eye. "You don't have to do that."

"I want to." Her voice was soft.

"I like you," Nathan replied. "I don't want it to be like this. I want to wait until we can be like a normal couple."

Jennifer was confused. She was used to guys only being interested in her for one thing, even before she'd moved into the frat house. Nathan ran his hand through her hair and smiled at her.

"It won't be long." He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. They snuggled on the couch for a while longer.

"So the plan is," Nathan said, "for me to go to the house and get into the room they keep the security videos in. I'll figure out how to get in there alone and destroy everything, then we'll make a run for it. You can stay here as long as you need to."

Jennifer felt uncomfortable. Why was this guy trying to help her so much? Did she want to leave Brett? She thought back, though, to all of the abuse she'd suffered and especially that her sister had suffered. "Ok, just tell me when."

Nathan promised to keep her updated and Jennifer went back to the house. One of the rougher brothers had signed up for her that night but she was able to suffer through it with the hope that she'd be free soon.

The next Friday afternoon Jennifer was hanging out in the living room of the house when she saw Nathan walk in. He did his best not to acknowledge her and gave a big high five to the president. They walked into another room.

"So that girl over there," Nathan started, "I've heard some stories about her."

The president laughed, "They're probably all true. She's a whore." Nathan winced.

"So that stuff about her sister?"

"Yup, all true. Her sister's not as much of a slut as she is, we had to drug her, but yeah."

"Man," Nathan said through gritted teeth, "I'd love to see that. Did anybody take video or anything?"

The president smiled and nodded. "Come on, I'll show you." They walked through the house and to a room Nathan had thought was a closet. As the president unlocked the door and they walked in he realized it had been before it was converted. A half dozen boxes that looked like DVD players were stacked against a wall and there were two large computer monitors. With a few clicks the relevant video was brought up onto one of the screens, and a reverse angle on the other. Nathan felt sick but watched; he had to keep up the ruse.

"Man, you all really let her have it," he said, trying not to sound angry. The part where Jennifer and her sister had traded oral sex came up. "That's pretty extreme."

"Yeah, we were trying to see how far we could push her." The parade of cocks entering both girls began. "Turns out the answer is pretty goddamn far," he said with a laugh. "Tomorrow night I think we break her though."

"Why, what's going on tomorrow?" Nathan tried not to sound too interested.

"It's a surprise for just about everyone, but you're invited to swing by and watch. Show up around 6."

"Yeah, I think I will." They turned off the recording and the cameras went back to a live view. Nathan tensed up as he saw two men enjoying Jennifer in the living room right then. "Let's go watch," the president said with a smile. Nathan tried to smile back and followed him out.

When they arrived they saw Jennifer bent over the arm of a couch, one guy standing with his cock in her mouth and the other on his knees behind her on the couch fucking her pussy. Her tits jiggled with each thrust.

"Nathan!" said the guy behind her. "Why don't you take a turn?"

"I, uh..." Nathan panicked. "I'm not so good with an audience." The guys laughed.

"You and John did just fine the first night she came over. Come on, take a turn."

Nathan mumbled something unintelligible and the mood in the room started to change.

"I think you should take a turn," the president said, feeling a wave of suspicion.

The two guys that had been fucking her stopped and sat Jennifer up on the couch. She looked up at him and nodded subtly, leaning back and exposing her pussy. Nathan knew he had no choice and dropped his jeans. Despite what he'd said he had no trouble getting it up for Jennifer, and as soon as he felt her wrap her legs around his back he began thrusting his cock deep into her. He tried not to show how uncomfortable he was but Jennifer could see it. She reached up and pulled his face into her shoulder so nobody else could see.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.