House Pet - Cover

House Pet

Copyright© 2011 by Dsimp

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kicked out of her apartment and with nowhere else to go, Jennifer turns to a fraternity for a place to stay. They take her offer of "whatever you'd like" very literally, however.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Spitting  

Fuck, thought Jennifer. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. When her key had suddenly stopped working on her apartment door she'd assumed the worst, and it'd turned out she was right.

"The rent was only a week late!"

"No, the rent was a week late and $100 short. Again," said the disinterested woman behind the apartment complex's desk.

"You can't kick me out. I've got nowhere to go."

"Then you probably should have paid your rent on time."

Fuck. Her parents lived two hours away and she knew they wouldn't help financially. She still had four months left before the end of the school year, her freshman year in college. Her part time job should have been enough to pay the rent, but there was downtown, the parties ... She never could figure out where all her money went.

"I'm going to be out on the street," she said, tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

"I don't care. Now leave, you don't live here anymore, and if you don't leave I'll call the police for trespassing."

Jennifer walked out of the office and sat on the curb outside. She didn't have many options. It was early on in her freshman year in college so she didn't have any good friends to fall back on. The few she did have lived in the dorms. She could get another job but that wouldn't solve the problem of her not having a place to stay immediately.

She dipped her head into her hands and noticed three Greek letters written on the back of one of them; Theta Pi Gamma. She'd been to a frat party the night before, and a couple of the guys had seemed to like her well enough. The fact that she'd blown them in a closet probably had something to do with that. Suddenly a thought ran through her head. It was a terrible idea. It was something she didn't even know she was capable of. Then again so was homelessness. She hopped on the bus back toward the frat house. ()()()

"You're going to have to explain this to me again," the fraternity president said, still hung over from the night before."

"I need a place to stay. You have extra rooms. I'll stay here and do whatever you all ask of me," she said, trying to look bright and cheerful.

The President looked her up and down. She wasn't what guys would usually call hot, but she was very, very cute. About 5'5 and slim with b-cup breasts and a decent ass. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes with an innocent looking face, but judging from the fact that she'd been introduced to him as 'the girl who blew John and Nathan in the closet last night' he doubted she was that innocent.

"Alright, leave the room for a second so we can talk," he said, waiting for her to leave. He looked at the rest of the brothers in the room. "She did say whatever we ask."

"How far do you think she'd go?" one brother asked.

"I guess up until being here is worse than being homeless in college," another answered. They all took a second to think about it.

"So we could really fuck with this girl, right?" one asked.

"Yeah," the president said. "Worst comes to worst she leaves and we had fun for a few weeks. Alright, let's vote." It was unanimous. They called her back into the room.

"Ok, we've decided that we're going to help you out, but I want to make one thing clear. You said 'whatever we ask.' We plan on holding you to that. You can always walk away, but to stay in here you'll have to do everything."

Jennifer nodded, but was apprehensive. She'd figured she'd have to fuck a couple guys a day, maybe blow a few. It sounded like they had other things in mind though...

"Yep, anything you ask. The only thing is I have to be free to go to class."

"Fair enough. Get your stuff and bring it over, we'll have your room set up for you."

()()()

She didn't have a lot to bring. Her laptop, some clothes, some books.

"Hey there Jenny!" one of the brothers said when she walked into the house. She hated that name but certainly wasn't going to let that quirk be their first impression of her. "Your room is right over here."

Her 'room' was a closet. It had a desk, chair and bookcase, and that was all.

"Where's the bed?" she asked, cocking her jaw a bit.

"Oh, you won't need one of those. We're already trying to set up some sort of schedule for who gets you each night."

Great, thought Jennifer. I'll be getting a lot of sleep here...

"Put your stuff away in here and come down to the basement. We'll all be waiting."

Jennifer nodded and put her clothes and books in the bookcase. She thought about changing out of the t-shirt and shorts that she had on but figured, correctly, that it wouldn't much matter.

Down in the basement the brothers were standing in a circle, a trash can in the middle.

"Hey there Jennifer!" the President said cheerfully. "Two things. First, strip."

"Sure," she said, trying to smile seductively but instead just looking high. She pulled her shirt up and over her head, tossing it to the side. She unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Finally she pulled down her panties and shorts in one motion.

"Alright then," the president said, obviously impressed. Her breasts weren't large but they were shaped perfectly, and while there wasn't an ounce on her body she wasn't skin and bones; her legs and stomach were very finely toned.

"The second thing is, we're still not sure if you're completely serious about this. We need to know you're dedicated. That you're really going to do whatever we ask. We thought about having some fun with you before testing your dedication, but I'm going to cut right to the chase."

"I'm dedicated," Jennifer said, quickly. "It's this or homelessness for me, I'll do anything you all ask." Still, she was very worried about what was about to happen.

"Good, then this shouldn't be a problem. We had a pretty big party last night, and another the night before that. A lot of the brothers did very well at these parties, " he said with a smile. "Our ... leftovers are in that trash can." As Jennifer looked in the trash can her heart sank. It was full of used condoms, most of them still full of cum.

"We need you to ... clean those out. All of them."

"What do you want me to do with them?" Jennifer asked quietly, already knowing the answer. The brothers just looked at her, waiting to see if she'd actually do it.

Slowly Jennifer dropped down to her knees. She reached into the trash can and pulled out a condom, lifted it above her head and opened her mouth. With two fingers she slid the cum from the tip down the length of the condom, dropping a stale load into her mouth. She gagged and almost vomited, but she got it down.

"Good job!" the president said. "One down, about twenty to go!"

Jennifer nodded silently and took out a second. Then a third. A fourth. Eventually she lost count, and eventually her body got used to to disgusting taste of stale cum and she stopped gagging. It didn't mean she liked it though. Finally she finished the last one.

"There, it's done," she said, not even trying to look like she'd enjoyed it. That didn't bother the brothers; they didn't want her to enjoy it.

"Good girl, the president said, walking over and stroking her hair like a dog. "You just might make it here after all. I hope you do anyway! For your sake."

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked, still reeling from what she'd just done.

"Well, a few years ago we outfitted the building with security cameras. Got tired of our shit getting broken, really. If you decide to leave before the school year is up there's no telling where those videos will end up, including what just happened."

"Are you blackmailing me?" she asked, a bit furious but also a bit unsurprised.

"Nope, just protecting our investment. It took us a good 15 minute to clear out that closet!" He laughed. Jennifer sat there, stewing for a few seconds. If she didn't have a choice before she had less of one now.

"Anything else?" she asked, defeated.

"Go wash up and for fuck's sake, brush your teeth. We'll come get you when we need you. Oh, and don't get dressed." She did as ordered.

The brothers had discussed the rules for using their new house pet. There weren't many. Anyone could use her at any time. If two wanted her at the same time, well, she had plenty of holes for that. If three wanted she had enough holes for that too, but the logistics of that could get messy so it'd go based on seniority. During parties she'd be kept in the VIP room. At night they would rotate her among all the brothers that wanted her to spend the night in their room, again based on seniority. There were no rules on how she could be used except there were to be no permanent injuries. Bruises were fine, broken bones weren't. They figured she'd last about a week.

After bathing and one of the longest tooth-brushings of her life Jennifer sat down at her desk, nude, to do her homework. After a few minutes she heard someone approaching her closet.

"Hey, I'm Jake," the guy said, smiling at her.

"Hi Jake," she said, looking up at him. He reached down and began massaging her breasts, roughly.

"Go back to whatever you were doing. I'll let you know when I need you to do something."

Trying to follow direction Jennifer went back to her homework, but couldn't really focus. After a few minutes Jake spat on her, apparently to get her attention.

"Yes?" Jennifer said, wiping the spit out of her eye.

"You ate my cum."

"What?"

"In the basement a little bit ago. You ate my cum. One of those condoms was mine."

Jennifer wasn't quite sure how to respond. He seemed like he was waiting for her to say something back, but it wasn't quite the sort of conversation she'd ever had before.

"You're welcome?" she said, slowly. He reached down and slapped her tit, hard.

"Fuck, what did you do that for?" she asked, hunched over and grabbing her chest.

"Wrong answer. You should have thanked me."

Jennifer looked up at him again, a tear welling up in her eye from the unexpected slap.

"I'm sorry," she said. He again looked like he was looking for more. "Can I make it up to you?"

He smiled. "Right answer!" He dropped his pants to reveal his already erect cock.

Jennifer closed her laptop and slid down out of her chair onto her knees. She stuck out her tongue and slid it up and down his shaft. She took the head into her mouth and looked up at him, letting him see his cock slide slowly in and out of her mouth.

Jack was enjoying it very much, but didn't like her having control over the situation. It went against everything that could make this fun. He reached down and grabbed both of her hands, raising them high above her head. He pushed her back until her head was against the wall.

The first thrust made Jennifer gag violently, but her head had nowhere to go. Thick saliva poured out of the corners of her mouth and down onto her body, her makeup going from tasteful to trash in seconds. She tried to tell him to slow down but couldn't catch her breath for long enough to form a word. He kept going for what seemed like an hour but was in reality only a few minutes. Finally he stopped and threw her to the ground. He let loose a thick stream of cum, most of it landing on her face.

Jennifer lay on the ground in her own filth, gasping for air.

"Don't wash that up for a while," Jack said, pulling his pants back up. "You were decent. You're welcome." He walked away.

Jennifer didn't get up for several minutes and just cried. This was what her life was going to be. If she left now she'd be homeless and there would be a video of her eating out of condoms, but she couldn't imagine that being as bad as this...

More footsteps approached. Still on the ground Jennifer looked up. She was covered in filth, cum and tears, in fetal position on the ground.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.