Gem of the Month: Melissa - Cover

Gem of the Month: Melissa

Copyright© 2011 by Naked City

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Class Magazine has arrived brnging you the best school age girls across America. The first Gem of the Month is 15-year-old Melissa Dominquez of Austin, Texas. Check out her adventures with photographer Valerie Robertson here every week in January. In part one, we meet Melissa and her mom and watch her strip from her regular clothes in her first pictorial.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I meet her at a trendy juice bar back in November in her hometown of Austin, Texas. She's there with her mom enjoying a smoothie in the weirdest city in Texas. At least, that's what they say in Austin. Their motto is "Keep Austin weird!" When I got this gig in September, I wanted to find the most beautiful and sexiest young girls in America.

And when I saw her, I knew I had my first girl for the magazine.

She's Melissa Dominquez, a sophomore at Crockett High School, and the first Class Gem of the Month. After I explain that I want to do a pictorial of her for a magazine, she and her mom enthusiastically agree. I decide to have them meet me back at my hotel room. I tell them before I go to not change her outfit. I think it's perfect for the first shoot. I give them the hotel information, and they leave a cell phone number with me, in case they get lost.

After preparing the room with lights and my camera, they arrive ready for the shoot. Melissa arrives in jeans, white t-shirt, and a blue button sweater on top. Mom watches the shoot from a chair in the room. Because we are well up in the Austin skyline, I opt to use the window as a backdrop. I check the white balance on my camera, using Melissa's t-shirt. And we begin.

As I shoot the first couple of shots with Melissa fully clothed, I ask her about a typical day.

"Well, I get up, and get ready for school. I'm a cheerleader and dating one of the football players", she replies.

"Oh, really? How does that affect how people interact with you?", I ask.

"No different, I think, than if I didn't. I haven't been dating him very long, but I've had a crush on him for awhile", she answers.

"Oh. So you really like him", I say.

"Yeah!"

"Okay. Turn around and spread your legs a little. Bend forward a little." She looks rather sexy in her jeans and I love her ass. I can't wait to uncover that. Mom watches but remains quiet and letting me continue. I wonder if she knows her daughter will be naked in a few minutes.

I ask her to sit in a swivel chair for a few more pictures. Then I have her remove her sweater. I have her do some more poses in the chair before standing in front of the Austin skyline. After a shot with her hands on her hips, I ask her to pull her shirt up a little bit. She does, showing off a little of her Latina skin as well as her beautiful navel. I click off a few shots. I decide I like that so much, I tell her to tuck the tail of her shirt in her bra. She does and I shoot a few more pics. Then I ask her to turn around again to see the nice color of her skin on her back. She does and I take a few more.

Then I ask her to take off the t-shirt. I didn't think that she would do it, but Melissa takes off her shirt without any hesitation or complaint. As I take some pictures of her in her white bra and blue jeans in front of the skyline, I talk with her some more.

"So, do you have an idea of what you want to do after you graduate?", I ask Melissa.

"Well, I think I'd like to be a veterinarian or something like that with animals. I love animals", she answers. "By the way, does my body look good so far?"

"Oh, it's excellent, dear. God, yes. I hope I can get to see more. Would you mind unbuttoning and unzipping your jeans, but don't let them fall just yet", I say.

"Sure!", she says. Oh my God! I swear the girl can read my mind. She unbuttons her blue jeans and slowly unzips them all the way. Her white panties peek through the little area between the zipper. Damn sexy. Her mom still quietly watches. I'm not sure if she knows what I'm doing yet or not.

Ater doing a few poses standing up, I have her sit back in the chair. I gaze at her partially clad body and stand pleased at my choice of girl. With a few more pics done, I have her slip her jeans off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.