Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine
Chapter 5: Wednesday

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Part 1: San Diego, 8AM

Saul was awoken by a knocking on the bedroom door and the maid saying something he couldn't understand. His wife was already out of bed, so she must be in the bathroom, he thought. He groggily made it to the door and opened it. Lupe, their maid, had a worried look on her face.

"Senor Saul," she said. "I'm sorry to wake you but a woman is here and says she has the dogs you bought."

"Redhead or brunette?" he asked as he wondered who had brought them, Ms Sims herself or Doris.

"A brunette Senor, she is at the front door," Lupe said as Mona emerged from the bathroom in just a pair of thin black bikini panties, her 44's leading the way. Lupe blushed and averted her eyes. The Mistress of the house always dressed like a slutty whore as far as the devoutly Catholic maid was concerned. She was sure there was a special spot, waiting just for her, in hell.

"Honey, your dogs are here," Saul told his wife. "Throw a robe on and let's go out to the garage and you can meet them."

"Did you mean meet them or they can 'meat' me?" she laughed as they both grabbed robes; Saul a terry cloth navy blue one and Mona a flimsy wrap around in black nylon that barely covered her panty covered crotch and ass, but looked very good with her blonde hair. She was going down to see dogs and a woman who, according to her husband, trained dogs to fuck women. Ms Sims wouldn't see anything she hadn't seen before and the dogs would get a good whiff and view of her when she squatted to pet them, she thought.

They went down the steps and Mona automatically checked the other woman out. Sheila Sims, seeing the way Mona and Margie had been dressed Monday, was wearing a teal colored dress that hugged her body and was cut low enough to put her 38 inchers on display. It was also short enough that the gold panties under it would be on display if she sat or bent over. The hem of the dress ended several inches above the black stay up thigh highs she wore in a pair of knee length gold boots with a 4 inch stiletto heel.

"Ms Sims, allow me to introduce my wife, Mona" Saul said as he shook her hand. Sheila Sims watched Mona reach out to shake her hand and noticed the robe gap and saw Mona's black panties. She knew this was a like minded spirit and would enjoy the Dobermans for years to come.

"Call me Sheila, please" she said to both of them as she took Mona's hand. "I wanted to bring the dogs out early for you and give your wife a little class on the dogs and how to control them. Our male employee is in the truck with the dogs, I brought my car so he could leave without having to wait on me." Saul and Sheila went out the door to get the dogs and lead them into the garage as Mona went into the garage and opened the door. Saul and Sheila entered with 2 dogs apiece and Mona closed the garage door. He gold Jaguar was in the drive so the dogs would have the garage to themselves and wouldn't scratch the paint with their nails by jumping on it.

"I gave the dogs all collars with a name plate so you'll know who is who. The city will charge $25 each for their licenses. They are Lucifer, Devil, Damien and Omen," Sheila said. "The keyword for their special training is here on this piece of paper." She handed the folded paper to Saul who opened it and read the word to himself. Sheila Sims saw that Mona was removing her panties. Dressed in just the robe, Mona looked at her.

"Would you like to get comfortable, Sheila?" Mona asked. Sheila caught her meaning as Mona went to her hands and knees, her ass high and facing the dogs. "What's the keyword, honey?" she asked. Saul smiled as he watched Sheila Sims, recognition finally dawning, hurriedly pull her panties to her knees and kneel beside Mona. Saul looked at the 4 dogs and saw all had their cocks a little exposed as they smelled Mona's cunt in the air.

"Hell," he said and the 4 dogs hurried across the garage. 2 dogs stuck their snouts into each pussy and the 4 tongues started bathing the 2 pussys offered before them. Saul watched the dogs lick and noticed both women had increased their breathing.

"Oh fuck honey, this feels so good," Mona moaned, "I know my little slut Margie is going to love this." The slightly larger of the two at Mona's crotch finally mounted her and the other came around and stepped over her head, leaving it under his belly and his cock ejaculating pre cum on her cheek as he waited for her mouth.

"That's Lucifer that just mounted you," Sheila gasped as a cock was thrust up her cunt and the other moved in position for her to suck his. "He's the alpha of the pack and the others follow his lead." Mona grunted as Lucifer, deeming her ready and properly lubricated, thrust his cock a good 5 inches into her. He pulled back and thrust again gaining another 3.

"Oh Saul, that feels so good," she moaned as Lucifer pulled back for another attempt to bury his bone in the bitch. The dog above her growled a warning, he was being ignored and wanted service. Mona turned her head and opened her mouth. Lucifer caused her to grunt as he finally got the entire 10 inch cock buried in her. The dog over her, Omen, thrust again and finding her open mouth waiting for him, stepped forward. Mona felt the dog's cock hit her tonsils and moved her head forward, taking more and getting it to her throat clit. With Lucifer furiously pounding her cunt clit, she began rapid head movement, using Omen's cock to masturbate her throat.

Beside her, Sheila was in the home stretch. Devil's cock hammering her cunt as Damien humped her mouth had the brunette near orgasm heaven and her cunt muscles were spasming around Damien and then it spread and allowed his knot to enter. The knot pushed her over the edge and she began thrashing wildly as her body orgasmed again and again.

Mona felt Lucifer's large knot pop inside her and felt it inflate, properly sealing her. He began to fuck her again and the knot on her G-spot pushed her over the edge and her jaw relaxed, her mouth opened, and Omen fucked into her throat and got his knot into her mouth. He quickly inflated it and Mona was wilder than Sheila in her thrashing with 2 dogs tied to her.

Saul stood there, extremely turned on, as he watched the two women put on the show. Suddenly the door into the house opened. Saul hurriedly looked that way, thinking it would be Lupe, and trying to figure out what to say. He thought his heart had stopped as his redheaded step daughter stepped into the garage and closed the door behind her. She was a vision in white with her knee high two inch heeled boots, white pleated mini skirt, and white sleeveless letter woman sweater. The red C, with gold megaphone, over her right breast told everyone she had been a cheerleader.

"My God, you look fantastic," Saul told her as she looked his way. Margie smiled and did a cartwheel for him. As she reached the apex, her skirt was up and revealed that the white tights to cover her panties were not worn. He couldn't tell in that quick look if it was a thong or g string, but her ass was definitely bare. She finished her maneuver and walked over to her mother's husband.

"I see you got the new dogs, and it looks like mother is having fun," she said.

"Yeah, Sheila there," he gestured to the other woman, "had them delivered and showed up with them for instructions on them. She gave me the keyword on a piece of paper and Mona got ready, got on her hands and knees and asked what it was. Sheila quickly dropped her panties and joined your mother on the floor. If she hadn't, according to her, their training would have had them ripping her clothes off and raping her."

"They'll rape someone they know?" Margie asked, flabbergasted.

"If they are given the keyword and a woman near them doesn't offer herself to them, start stroking their cock, or sucking on it, yeah. They'll rape them, no matter who it is." Saul told her. He then looked directly at her and said, "Margie, if you're here and Mona says 'Hell' around the dogs, I suggest you get ready for sex very quickly or face losing the clothes you have on as they are ripped off your body and they have sex with you anyway."

"Lynda better not come around then," Margie said.

"What?" Saul asked.

"Mom's mad at her for Monday," Margie said. "Don't get me wrong, Mom loved sucking and fucking Lynda's dog, that's why you now have some. Her problem is Lynda forcing her to admit it and beg for it. Don't be surprised if she invites Lynda over, leads her outside and then yells the keyword to the dogs as she steps back inside and holds the door closed on Lynda and lets all four dogs rape her."

Devil and Damian, finished with their bitch, pulled out of Sheila and went over to the corner, sprawled out and began licking themselves.

Mona, on the other hand, had no intention of letting her cocks get away. She continued to deep throat the cock in her throat, although the knot sealing her mouth guaranteed she'd do that until Omen was ready to pull out of her anyway. Lucifer, tied into her cunt, was happily fucking his bitch as her muscles spasmed again and again, milking his shaft and knot, begging his seed to flood her cunt. Finally, he did just that and everyone heard the cock muffled voice scream as Lucifer's hot cum painted the walls of her womb and then filled her cunt. Contented, Lucifer stepped over her and got them ass to ass, as he continued spurting into his bitch as she gyrated all over his knot, massaging her clit with his cock and her g spot on the knot.

Omen chose that time to flood her belly with his hot cum. His entire 9.5 inch cock in her mouth and throat meant he was so deep she didn't have to swallow. Omen fired jet after jet of doggy cum down his new mistress/bitch's throat and directly into her belly. Finally sated, the two dogs dismounted from Mona and joined their brothers in the corner, licking their cocks. Mona knelt there, head hanging for a second, and then looked at her husband and daughter.

"Hi honey, I'm sorry I didn't save you any unless you want it from my pussy again," she told her daughter.

Margie laughed, "That's okay Mom, later."

"I'll take it," Sheila said as she lay on her back. Mona crawled to her, positioned herself, and sank her pussy onto Sheila's face. She felt both sets of lip make contact and then Sheila's tongue parted her lips and delved into her cuntal channel as Mona felt the dog cum flowing from her and into the other woman's mouth. Mona looked at her daughter,

"You're early; it can't be but what, 9:00?" Mona said.

Part 2: Tijuana, 9AM

As Mona was settling onto Sheila's face, Mercedes walked into the Mayor's office wearing a black mini dress and black 6 in stiletto heels. The weasel faced Mayor nodded to the couch across the room and Mercedes crossed to it, pulled her skirt up to her crotch, then sat and spread her legs as wide as the skirt would allow. A white pair of bikini panties twinkled on her skin and she slowly unzipped the front of the dress to her waist and pulled her 42 inch jugs out to show she had no bra on. The Mayor looked at his son, sitting in the only chair in the room.

"What are you waiting for, you idiot? That pussy and the rest of that body are on display for you, happy birthday, son," he said. The boy jumped up, and Mercedes idly noticed he was only about 5 foot tall, 110 lbs and had stringy, dirty shoulder length hair as he crossed to her and dropped his pants. A ten inch cock was in Mercedes' face as it sprang free from its bindings and she noticed a prominent mole on the top of it that would be a great clit stimulator, she thought. The Mayor pushed the intercom and directed Pedro be brought in as his son grabbed the back of Mercedes head and roughly rammed his cock into her mouth and then throat. Mercedes gagged as the boy's balls slapped her chin and her husband entered the room, still in handcuffs.

Pedro looked over at his wife as the police chief escorted him to the chair and then moved it to the wall behind the Mayors desk.

"I want you to have a ringside seat for the festivities, my friend" he told Pedro. He turned back to his son, "Bring her here boy," he commanded. His son grabbed a handful of Mercedes' hair and jerked her upright. Grabbing her dress at the lowered zipper, he ripped it from her and then shoved her towards his father. He kicked Mercedes behind the knees to drop her in front of his father who, after grabbing a handful of hair, jerked her head down to his already exposed cock.

"Suck me bitch," he ordered. Mercedes looked at the twelve inch cock protruding from the mayor's fat belly and then obediently began sucking his cock as the son pulled her ass off of her heels and into the air. He grabbed her white panties and pulled them halfway down her thighs, then rammed his cock into her cunt, balls deep on the first thrust. Everyone heard the muffled scream from Mercedes as her dry, unprepared channel was ripped open to fit the monster cock inside her. The Mayor, now with a handful of hair in each hand, began pulling her head roughly down his cock and then up so he could pull it back. Mercedes gagged on each down stroke as the 12 inch cock penetrated her throat and blocked her airway. The boy had been sawing his cock in and out of Mercedes love canal long enough that, despite her disgust at the treatment she was receiving, her body betrayed her and lubricated itself, easing the boys penetration.

"You should be ready, Ramon" the Mayor told his son. "You should be greased enough in her cunt juice, take her ass." He pulled Mercedes mouth to his balls and held her in place as his son pulled out of Mercedes cunt, lined up with his target, and after placing the head of his cock against her anal opening and pressing some to open it up, suddenly rammed home 7 inches of cock.

"MMPPHHH," Mercedes screamed around the clock that was choking her, at this newest violent penetration. Ramon withdrew a couple inches and rammed forward again, settling his pubic bone on her ass and his balls on her clit. Ramon began a rapid thrusting in and out of Mercedes' anal canal as his father allowed her up to breathe.

"Okay son, pull her with you onto the floor so that I can fuck her cunt as you do her ass" the Mayor said. Ramon obediently went backward, pulling Mercedes with him and got them settled onto the floor. The 5 foot 5, 250 lb Mayor stood and then dropped to his knees, grabbed Mercedes' legs behind her knees, and shoved them to her tits. He looked at the sight of her gaping cunt and his son's cock disappearing into her ass. "Pedro my friend, she still looks as good as she always did in her whoring days, my compliments on your choice of wife." He then rammed his cock home and stopped as his balls rested on his sons.

Hey Chief," he said looking at his chief of police, "her mouth is available." The chief quickly dropped his trousers and knelt beside her head. Grabbing a handful of brunette hair he turned her head to him and rammed his cock into the open mouth that was crying out from the hair pulling. He rapidly began fucking her mouth as the Mayor and his son Ramon established a counter rhythm so one was inbound as the other was outbound.

Mercedes had known the Mayor and his son would take her for Pedro not bringing her the day before with the $1,000 American monthly bribe, but she hadn't planned on double, or even this triple, penetration. However her body was reacting to the triple cock stimulation and her hips were thrusting back to meet the cocks there as she continued sucking and being faced fucked by the chief's little 6 incher.

Her hip gyrations had the Mayor and Ramon on the verge of release and suddenly she orgasmed and went wild on their cocks, her muscles milking them both and all three men exploded and filled her three holes with cum, setting off her second orgasm.

Pedro, knowing his wife, realized she had gotten off twice on their abuse of her body and it cleared his conscience completely of turning her over to Ronnie as his whore for the party. The bitch deserves Ronnie Levine using and abusing her, selling her ass to anyone he wanted, and forcing her to fuck anything and everything he wanted, Pedro thought.

The Mayor finally got up and collapsed back in his chair. "Come clean my cock whore," he commanded. The chief had already withdrawn from her mouth and Ramon released her to go suck his father's cock clean.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.