Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine
Chapter 3: Crossing T's and Dotting I's

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Crossing T's and Dotting I's - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

This chapter takes a twist Sludge may not follow in the M&M series so please don't send him email saying he's not following my storyline. The series is his to do with as he pleases; this is just the way I wanted to go. He has read it and given me permission to write it like this with no obligation to follow my storyline with his.

Thursday: 9AM the Phone Call

Her cell phone ringing brought Mona from the bathroom, where she was brushing her teeth, back to the bedroom. She glanced at her husband who shrugged his shoulders and gave her a quizzical look. Mona grabbed her cell and checked the caller ID.

"Mr. Levine," she gushed. "I've been thinking about you lately." In his office, Ronnie Levine's cock turned rock hard at her words. Saul had called yesterday and told him the stage was set and to call and offer the job.

"It's nice of you to think of me, it's been so long since I've heard from you," Ronnie said. "So tell me, would you like to go to Tijuana again?" Mona motioned Saul closer and put her phone on speaker so he could hear.

"Why Ronnie, do you have a job for me, and does it involve large cocked mules?" she asked as she grabbed her husband's erect cock. She began to stroke it as she waited for Ronnie to speak. Ronnie had pulled his cock out and was stroking it as he thought, "Damn, she's practically asking me to send her back to Pedro. Saul did one hell of a job on her."

"As a matter of fact I have a request from some rich man who wants to take his wife, I guess, to Tijuana for the donkey show at Pedro's place. But he wants a private showing by heroines and since he wants two, I thought of you and Margie for the job."

"Oh Ronnie," she murmured as Saul bucked his hips and fucked her stroking hand. "I'd love to do the job, but I'll have to talk to Margie about going with me and I can't promise that. What's the job, how much does it pay, and when is it? Hopefully that information will sell her on the deal."

"Normal huge cocked mule fuck, suck, and then fuck again while you and Margie 69 each other. Usual police officer beating and all, just the same old gig. This time however, my fee is covered separately so the entire $20,000 for each of you is yours to keep. Party is next Friday night; we need to be in TJ at 8:00 in the evening."

"You know Margie's husband George gets home from his weeklong sales trip on Friday night and will be home till Monday morning. I doubt Margie will do it, but I'll ask."

"Really try to convince her babe, and then call me with the results. I need to call Pedro and get his place booked before he rents to someone else." Mona, who realized Saul was about to unload, had dropped and covered his cock with her mouth and was forced to hurriedly swallow as Ronnie ended his side of the conversation.

"Hey babe, you there?" Ronnie asked into the apparently dead phone.'' Mona rubbed her hand across her mouth and swallowed a final time.

"Yeah Ronnie, I'm here. I was just thinking and maybe I can talk her into it. We have a lunch date and I'll talk to her about it then and call you as soon as possible to let you know if I have to go alone, or if she'll come with me," Mona said.

"Ok babe, call me as soon as possible," Ronnie said.

"I will, bye Ronnie," Mona said and hit end on the phone. "So baby, are you proud of me? I accepted the job for you and I'll also get $20,000 for it.

"What! Someone is going to pay 20 grand to see you to fuck a mule?" Saul asked as if he was shocked by the amount.

"20 for me and Margie each, but we fuck one; suck one off, and then 69 as another mule fucks each of us. So we'll actually do 3 apiece for the client. Plus I'm sure Pedro's cops and maybe the client will beat on us and I'm sure the client will want to fuck us and have us suck his wife or girlfriend, whatever woman he's taking with him. You heard Ronnie tell me the job."

"Yeah, I just wasn't sure I knew what he was saying. You know I don't care about the money, it's the story you'll tell me that is my pay. You can keep the money for a shopping trip." Saul said and then got up and headed for the bathroom to piss and shower. Then he'd shave, get dressed, and make a stop at the office. He knew where they'd lunch and he wanted to try and watch them and possibly hear what was going on.

12:30 the restaurant

Saul had the valet park his car and entered "The Eatery". It was a trendy upscale bijou that did a fantastic, predominately female, lunch crowd. He signaled the Maitre'D, who recognized him and hurried over, hand outthrust.

"Mr. Fineberg, are you meeting your wife and her daughter today?" he asked as he shook Saul's hand and felt something get placed in his hand.

"No Jacques, but I do need a favor," Saul said.

"Anything for you sir," Jacques said as the paper in his hand went into his pocket. He didn't need to look, Mr. Fineberg always had a $100 bill in the palm of his hand, to pass over, when he wanted something.

"I guess Mona and Margie have a reservation, or a favorite table that you keep available, in case they show up?" Saul asked.

"Oui sir," Jacques replied.

"Good, I need this placed under their table," Saul said as he passed a small object to Jacques. "It's a listening device; I want to hear their table talk today." Saul said answering the question on his face. "Then I need a seat where I'll be behind my wife and slightly to the side."

"Of course, sir" Jacques said. "Please follow me." Saul followed Jacques to a table where he straightened the table cloth and Saul watched him plant the microphone and then lead him to another table. After he was seated Saul ordered a Jack & Coke and a ribeye steak with baked potato and roasted asparagus for lunch. He then removed a pair of aviator type sunglasses and put them on. He looked at the table his wife would be at to check the built in binoculars and then checked the setting as he looked at various people around the eatery. He discovered that about 80% of the women facing him had short skirts and weren't too careful as to how they sat. He paused a moment on all the upskirt/panty views he had, and paused a little longer on the 3 pantyless crotches he found.

Mona entered the restaurant at 12:55 and was shown to her table and Saul bowed his head over his steak so she wouldn't see his face. He had spent the last 20 minutes hoping Margie, who always wore short skirts like her mother, wouldn't be too careful how she sat or on what he could see. His cock twitched as the powerful microphone picked up the whisper of nylon on nylon as his wife crossed her legs. She ordered a bottle of champagne and awaited her daughter. Saul had noticed her yellow dress and stockings with black, 5 inch heel, knee length boots and assumed the matching yellow bra, panty and garter belt was under the dress.

The champagne had just arrived when Saul saw the red headed Margie enter. She had on a white peasant blouse that barely restrained her 43 inch chest and was sheer enough to see the white bra under it. The micro mini skirt was short enough that Saul was certain he could see the crotch of her panties as she crossed to her mother. When Mona had stood, Saul's belief was proven when he saw the yellow crotch of his wife's panties. The two women kissed and Saul, with his binoculars, noticed Margie's tongue slide into her mother's mouth.

"Damn, they really must be at least part time lovers," he thought. "That story of the two hosting an 8 man gangbang, followed by a lesbian scene together, really did happen. No wonder she didn't flinch when Ronnie said they'd 69 as the 3rd mule fucked them."

The two women sat and to Saul's delight Margie didn't cross her legs, as he heard his wife again do, nor was she careful with keeping her knees together. He had a perfect view at her white panties and the lips of her cunt eating the crotch between them, sucking it in and creating a fantastic camel toe. Neither woman said anything until after their waiter had poured Margie some champagne and withdrew.

"So mother, when you called you said you had something to discuss over lunch today. So, what is it?" Margie asked as she lifted her glass for a sip and looked around the restaurant. She saw a man in sunglasses that kind of looked like Saul, but dismissed it. Mona said he'd only come here for dinner, never lunch.

"I had someone you know call this morning," Mona said as she also looked around and ensured they could talk without being overheard.

"Oh, who was that?" Margie asked.

"Remember Tuesday when you were talking about going back to Tijuana to do a show?" Mona asked.

"Don't tell me, you called Ronnie or Pedro and tried to set up a visit. You're trying to get that fucking we discussed so you can tell Saul about it as you make love," Margie gushed. Her mother was trying to set up another mule show, damn if the timing was right, she might have to go with her.

"No," Mona started and saw the disappointed look in her daughters face at that one word. "Ronnie called me. He has a job for two superheroines to go to Tijuana for a client and each suck off one mule, fuck one mule, and then 69 as a third mule fucks them. I suppose then we'd be required to suck that cum from each other because Ronnie wants you to be the second woman. Its $20,000 a piece, no fees to Ronnie, except probably the sweetener sex with him and then Pedro down there." Margie face brightened as Mona told her the details.

"What did you say, mom?" Margie asked as she felt her pussy juice start to flow and her panty crotch get wet. "Are you going to say yes? I will if you will."

"I already told him I'd do it and that I'd talk to you about it," Mona said looking in her daughters eyes.

"What's to talk about, when do we go?" Margie asked as she bounced a little in glee. "Oh God, I'm going to get some of those huge cocks thrust up my cunt again. I wonder if they'll remember me and what a good fuck or blowjob I gave them." She wondered to herself.

"The party is next Friday night, we have to be in Tijuana at 8PM," Mona said as she watched her daughters face fall again.

"Friday? You know I can't go on a Friday, George gets home then." Margie moaned.

"Yes I know dear," she comforted her by patting her hand and leaned forward. Puzzled, Margie leaned forward also. "Call George's boss, Sergio. Tell him you need George kept on the road next weekend because you want to go on a weekend getaway with me. He might go for it and keep George away so we can go to Tijuana, earn 20 grand and get fucked by those huge cocks." Margie giggled as she straightened back up.

"Mother, you're a genius. I'll call Sergio now," she said as she pulled out her cell and dialed the number. "Yes, Mr. Montini please, it's Margie," she told Sergio's secretary. "Sergio, how are you?" she asked.

"Margie! Great to hear from you, and what can I do for you?" Sergio Montini, George's boss asked.

"I need a favor. I need you to keep George on the road next weekend. No no! Nothing like that. I want to go on a weekend getaway to Mexico with my mother is all," she told Sergio and waited. "Yes, I understand and I'll do anything to get this trip. Okay, you'll call me back as soon as possible, thank you." She closed her cell and looked at her mother. "He knows of a customer of Georges that might be ready to place an order. Apparently he called Sergio the other day and asked about my job there, assisting my husband in his sales. So maybe, he'll be ready to buy some equipment and require George be at his plant next weekend for the installation."

As she talked Margie's legs fell further apart, giving Saul an ever better view of his step daughter's panties, her wet crotch and her camel toed pussy lips. His cock was straining against his pants, wanting release from them and then relief. He was sorely tempted to go tell his wife to seduce her daughter so that he could join in. No, he had to wait. Everything was coming together and that rashness could blow everything out of the water. Mona had opened up her phone and placed a call.

"Mayor O'Brien, please its BA," the Blonde Avenger initials let the Mayor know it was her, without the secretaries knowing who it was. "Hi Mike, I just needed to let you know that I'll be out of town for the weekend in a week and won't be available for dates to try to catch rapists Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Yeah, I'm sorry but just don't set any dates for those three nights. Set up two or three for Monday if you want, just keep those three nights free." Okay, bye," she said.

"Okay, I don't have to play rape bait next weekend, so I'm free. Let's hope Sergio gets you free also," she said and mother and daughter made small talk until Margie's cell phone rang an hour later.

"Hello Sergio, do you have good news for me? Oh? Yes I see, 4 of them on Monday night at the airport Sheraton, you Tuesday at the Clarion, and George gets a 20 grand commission off the sale. That's excellent Sergio; I'll see you Tuesday night then." Margie hung up and looked at her mother. "Call Ronnie, tell him he has two for next weekend."

"Okay, but was that about?" Mona asked as she picked up her cell.

"The customer has a floor foreman and two salesmen he wants to reward, so I perform my company whore duties for the four of them Monday night, they're flying in from Iowa, and then go out for dinner with Sergio on Tuesday night. That means going back to his motel and getting a fucking there but, George will be gone a second weekend, training operators on the new machines. He is placing an order big enough that George and I will earn 40 grand next weekend. 20 in commission for him and 20 in fees for me."

"Ronnie, this is Mona, set up next Friday night. The Blonde Avenger and Red Ryder are going to Tijuana to satisfy Pedro's mules, your client and his wife, and then anyone else we need to service," Mona told their agent.

"That's great puss, I'll call Pedro and let him know to get ready for next Friday night," Ronnie said. "I'll draw up the contract and I need you two in my office at 10 AM Monday, to sign them and pay your sweetener fees."

"Of course, we'll be there," Mona responded as she rolled her eyes at her daughter.

"And dress as sexy as possible. No wait, you always look sexy, dress as slutty as possible. Bye," Ronnie said and hung up.

"Well?" Margie asked.

"10 Monday morning to sign the contract and pay the sweetener fees," Mona said.

The two women finished their champagne, Mona signaled for the check, and the two women left. Saul hurriedly signed his and went to the door to look at his wife and her daughter. They were French kissing again and Mona's hand was actually stroking her daughter's soaked panties. Saul thought that was awful dangerous for them but after looking around he realized that no one, unless they stood where he was, could see them or what was happening. George's cock again erupted in his briefs.

"Damn," George thought, "Lynda makes me cum on myself on Monday and now Thursday my wife and her daughter set my cock off again. I haven't creamed my pants since I was a teenager and watched the English teacher, Ms Burnett, masturbate as we were taking a test and she was at her desk."

The women heard the growl of Mona's gold jag and broke apart. Mona climbed in her car, giving the valet a good look at her panty covered crotch as she got in the low slung car, waved to her daughter and left. Margie's car arrived and her valet's tip was a long look at her soaked crotch, a blown kiss for him, and then she closed the car door and left.

When George got home that evening, Mona greeted him in a black, demi cupped, pushup bra which showed off her 44 inch bust and a black handkerchief thong. The black lingerie set off her pale skin and blonde hair. She handed him a Jack and Coke and led him into the lounge, pushed him onto the couch and then unfastened his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them to his ankles. Looking at his briefs, she smiled.

"I guess you enjoyed looking up my daughter's skirt at lunch," she said. She reached in his briefs but the cum was hard and crusty now. Saul sat stunned.

"You knew?" he asked.

"Of course, I recognized you when I came in but didn't say anything. Since you came in your pants, I guess Margie didn't recognize you or you wouldn't have spent an hour and a half staring at her crotch. Or was it my rubbing on her cunt for you, I knew you'd rush to the window to see us, that made you fire a load into your underwear?" She asked as she pulled said underwear down and engulfed his dried cum covered cock in the warmth of her mouth.

"The rubbing of her cunt," he admitted. "And yes, I was watching her panty covered crotch also, but you made me explode by playing with her there, outside. You know your daughter has always turned me on and I wanted to see if she'd agree to go to Tijuana. I think she agreed, didn't she?" Mona's head nodded as she continued sliding up and down Saul's shaft, cleaning all of the dried cum off it and trying to suck a fresh batch out of his balls and into her throat. George's cock stroked her throat clit and her nympho-slut side emerged. Pulling off his cock she looked into his face.

"Would you like me to call Margie and have her come over for a three way?" she asked and then went back down on his cock.

"Oh no, she's your daughter!" he exclaimed aloud as his mind yelled "YES! DO IT!"

"I know you're in your slut mode from your throat clit stimulation, but I only wanted to see if she'd go so that you could tell me about her mule fucking also." He groaned as he was about to lose it.

Mona jumped up, pushed him back onto the couch and knelt over his lap. She pulled the crotch of her thong aside, grabbed his cock, aligned it and slammed into his lap, engulfing his cock in the warmth of her fuck chute and rubbing that clit over his cock.

"You know I love large cocks and loads of cum," she moaned as she ground her crotch into his. "I also love licking pussy when I get into nympho mode, any pussy, but especially Margie's. I love to suck cum out of her pussy and ... Oh fuck, I'M CUUMMMMIINNGG!!!! Shoot that cum in me!! Oh fuck, unload in me, now!" It was too much for Saul and his cock exploded, rope after thick, sticky rope of cum exploded into his wife, coating her vagina in his baby making batter. Mona's cunt exploded at the sensation of his cum in her.

"What I was trying to say," she huffed as she panted on Saul's lap and her vaginal muscles milked his cock, "was I love to suck cum out of her pussy and I'd love it to be yours, baby. If you want to fuck my daughter say so now, I'm not sure I'd be willing when I'm not in an orgasm induced slut and nympho mode."

"No baby, she's your daughter and even though she's not mine, it would still feel like incest. I might fantasize about her, but I can't do anything about it. It would be wrong," he said as his mind called him a fool. His reason finally triumphed; he'd have her in a week and then ever after, whenever he wanted her. She had two weekends free, he needed to plan a second weekend for his three, soon to be, private whores.


Part 2 Signing Contracts and Paying Fees

Monday morning

Saul lay in bed looking at his wife's voluptuous body as she dried it after a shower. It was 8AM and she had 2 hours to get very slutty dressed, pick up her daughter and get to Ronnie's office.

"So what exactly is going to happen this morning?" He asked her. Mona looked at her husband and saw his cock jutting out of his pajamas and pointed at the ceiling. She crossed to the bed and grabbed it and started stroking as she leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Margie and I are going to sign a contract for Friday night to fuck mules, men, women, each other, and who knows what. We'll then fuck and suck on Ronnie's cock for giving us the job and $20,000 each. Friday night I'm going to ensure that the last cum into my cunt is animal. I'll then insert a tampon to keep it in, come home and hold a glass between my legs and remove the tampon. I'm sure there'll be enough cum to fill the glass and then I'll drink it all, just for you. I then expect your cock deep in me as I tell you everything that happened there," Mona said and quickly moved to his cock and engulfed it as Saul fired his morning load of cum into her belly. When he had finished and started to shrink, Mona released his cock, licked her lips and swallowed a final time.

Mona crossed to her lingerie dresser, removed a navy blue garter belt and put it on. She sat on the edge of the bed to pull the matching stockings up, got them properly aligned and fastened them to her belt. A navy blue g-string and matching half bra that only supported, but didn't cover her breasts, followed. She checked herself in the full length mirror and then opened the closet door. She stepped into the walk in, found what she wanted and stepped back out. She pulled a navy blue jersey knit dress over her head and loosely down. Normally it just barely covered her panties when she stood still and the flared skirt would give everyone panty flashes as she walked and it swirled with the movement. Today she stopped it with her panty crotch and the bottom of her ass cheeks in view. A knee length pair of white boots with 4 inch stiletto heels completed her outfit.

"Do you think Ronnie will find this slutty enough?" she asked Saul. Saul was in the process of dressing and was pulling his gray Armani pants on when he responded.

"Babe, you look good enough to eat and yes, I think Mr. Levine will find you very slutty looking and acting when you attack his body and fuck him for giving you the job," he said. "Now I need to get ready for my business luncheon." He put on a white silk shirt but no tie, pulled on the jacket that went with the pants and left the bedroom as his wife was putting on her jewelry and doing a final inspection of makeup.

Saul stopped in his office and removed two fat envelopes from his safe. $20,000 cash was in each of them and he put them in his inside jacket pocket as he considered his wife. Her blonde hair looked good cascading over the navy blue dress and her ass cheeks and panty crotch peeking under the skirt was hotter than hell. Ronnie might cream his filthy, rumpled suit on seeing her but she was going to look fantastic with her mouth full of dog cock and then the dog on her back, pounding her cunt.

Mona made it downstairs as he left the office.

"I needed some papers," he said patting his chest.

"Ok," Mona said as she kissed him and slipped him her tongue. Their tongues dueled for a minute and she then pulled back. "I'll see you tonight and probably have a good raunchy tale for you of the meeting with Ronnie." They walked to the garage and both took their respective Jaguar and left.

"Yeah baby, you'll have one hell of a raunchy tale to tell, but will you tell all of it, including you and Lynda's dog?" he said to himself. He parked at the club and got into the waiting taxi and gave him the strip mall's address. He arrived at 9:15, the first of the 4 coming, as he'd planned. He and Ronnie tested the equipment and Ronnie placed a hearing aid looking device in his ear and they checked that it worked and Saul could make suggestions to him as the party in the office progressed.

Lynda arrived at 9:40 and looked around the changed office. She wondered why the chair was in the corner but realized the door would swing open blocking the view of it, and hide her from Mona and Margie's sight for at least a minute as they entered. Bruno, her dog, pushed his nose into her red panty crotch again. He'd been trying to get into her crotch since they had left home. She fastened his leash to the door knob and walked to behind Ronnie's desk and slowly spun around for him.

Ronnie took in the voluptuous body clad in a scarlet red mini dress that only barely covered her crotch. He saw the matching scarlet thong as the flared skirt whirled up as she turned for him. Matching scarlet garter straps held up coal black stockings inside red mid calf boots with 6 inch heels.

"Baby, you're definitely looking good enough to eat," he said. "Mona and Bruno should enjoy sucking that cunt for you. In fact you look so good in that outfit; you need to wear it Friday night. I told Mona and Margie to dress slutty and if they look right, that's what they'll wear Friday to Tijuana. Now, it's 5 till and you better get in position. Slip that thong off and throw it on my desk before you go to your chair though." Lynda pulled her dress up revealing she had a g-string and not a thong on.

"You want it, you get it," she replied as she stepped up to Ronnie. He slid the g-string off her and tossed it onto his desk and watched Lynda ass as she sashayed back to the door, freed Bruno and led him to the chair. She heard Mona's voice approaching as she talked to her daughter, so spread her legs and let Bruno get in-between them. She gasped as his rough tongue made first contact with her panty covered clit.

"Oh fuck, that felt great," she moaned. "Bruno, you may become a regular lover for me if it feels this good. Lick me boy."

At 9:40 Mona had pulled up to Margie's and her daughter emerged from the house. Her red hair offset the gold halter top she had on. The low scooped front was pulled down and Mona saw that both her daughter's aureole were peeking over the top of the neckline.

"My God," Mona thought "does she even have a bra on?" she wondered. Margie's gold string bikini flashed as she walked to the car. The short gold pleated skirt looked like it was part of a cheerleading uniform and barely covered the crotch, even as it allowed glimpses of the panty under it. The gold garter straps from the garter belt were in plain view as was the lacey top of coal black stockings. A pair of gold thigh high boots with 5 inch heels completed the ensemble. Margie slid into the passenger seat of her mother's car and they leaned to each other, opened their mouths and began French kissing. After a few minutes Margie pulled back.

"Mother, you've been naughty this morning," she teased. "Who's cum was that I tasted in your mouth?"

"Saul's off course," Mona returned. "Did you like the taste?" She had thought of using mouth wash after taking her husband's cum but had decided to let Margie taste it.

"Yes mother, I did. You may tell Saul he has a nicely flavored cream," Margie laughed.

"I can see your aureoles, you know," Mona told her daughter. Margie laughed and pulled it down until her nipples peeked out and rested on the neckline.

"Is that better, mother?" she asked. Mona laughed and shook her head. She backed out of the driveway and headed for Ronnie's office.

As she pulled into the lot, she saw the blue Z3. "Damn," she said. "That looks like Saul's ex wife's car. I wonder why she's around this dingy place."

"Mother, calm down. There's no reason for her to know Ronnie," Margie told her as she also wondered why Lynda's car would be in this particular lot. The two women walked up to Ronnie's door and suddenly Margie pulled her mother's neckline down and her hem up. Her nipples were now on display also and the hem, instead of showing just a hint of her panties, now showed the bottom half of them in front and her voluptuous ass cheeks in back.

"That looks better, now let's go be slutty for Ronnie, sign our contracts and get our money," Margie said and opened the door. Mona passed into Ronnie's office and Margie hurriedly followed, locking the door behind her.

"All fucking right!" Ronnie exclaimed as he saw both women's nipples pointing at him over their neckline. "You bitches need to wear those outfits to Tijuana. You'll drive the client and the mule's wild, dressed like that."

"I thought we'd be in our costumes," Mona said.

"You're right, you will be. Wear those outfits anyway for me and Pedro, its part of the sweetener deal, I'll get it added to the contract before you sign it," Ronnie said. He opened a desk drawer and pulled two fat envelopes from it and tossed them on the desk. That drew both women's eyes to the red g-string as they heard a moan and turned to see Lynda, a dog between her legs, vigorously licking her crotch, in the corner as she fondled her breasts.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?" Mona exploded as she turned back to Ronnie.

"Admiring your ass bitch," Lynda said. "Hell, it's all exposed back here and looks good. Now as for what I'm doing here, Uncle Archie sent me down to talk to Mr. Levine about the girls for the next party. He told me to bring Bruno here with me, and do this as a partial payment for them. Now, in my capacity as head of customer relations for our little group, I think you should suck on Bruno's cock as he licks me for more of the payment for the party. Your daughter seems to enjoy the view."

Mona looked at her daughter; Margie's left hand was massaging a now fully exposed breast as her right hand was under her skirt, which was moving to the frantic masturbating of the younger woman.

Ronnie stood, rolled his chair around his desk, dropped his pants and sat back down.

"While mommy sucks that cock, why don't you do this one," he said as he waved his cock at her. Margie turned on from the sight of the dog licking Lynda's cunt and her own self abuse, quickly dropped to her knees and rammed Ronnie's cock into her mouth, past her tonsils, over her throat clit and down her throat until his balls rested on her chin. She began to bob up and down on the cock as her hand continued to abuse her pussy clit. She was rapidly racing to full nympho status and would soon do anything, to anyone, to keep her state of orgasmic high going.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.