Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine - Cover

Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Chapter 2: The Planning and Set up

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Planning and Set up - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

This chapter will refer to events in Family Matters & the Mob parts 3, 8 & 9, The Big Deal part 1, and Rape Bait chapter 2.

Tuesday: Lynda and Ronnie

Lynda woke at 8:00 Tuesday morning to find several fingers jammed into her cunt. She had dreamed of that little slime ball Ronnie Levine and his pussy eating ability and had apparently masturbated to several orgasms, as the sheet below her had a wet spot about two feet around, she discovered as she leapt out of bed.

"My God, I really enjoyed my dreams last night" she thought as the red bikini panty to her baby doll gown dripped pussy juice onto her foot. "I need to get ready and get more of that and use him and Saul to get some revenge on the blonde whore of a trophy wife of Saul's." She threw her soaked baby doll into her hamper for the maid and stepped into the shower. As the warm water cascaded over her 5'5" 38D-24-35 body she thought of how she could manipulate Ronnie and Saul to give her what he wanted, domination over Saul's wife to feed donkey cock into the slut and whore her out to as many people as possible. This idea of just Ronnie, Saul, Pedro and her using her with the mules wouldn't be good enough; she wanted to coat the bitch's entire body in cum in front of her husband, she wanted her abused and humiliated to the maximum possible.

"I still want him back, just so I can dump him this time" she thought. "If fucking Ronnie Levine, Saul and this Pedro is the price of dominating and humiliating that bitch, keep erect cock boys, Lynda will show you all a good time." She stepped out of the shower, dried her voluptuous body and applied some body powder and crossed to her dresser. It took a few moments but she found what she wanted and threw the outfit on the bed.

She grabbed the pale lilac garter belt and put in on and then sat on the bed and grabbed the matching stockings, pulled them up her legs and fastened them to the garters. She crossed to her full body mirror and checked herself out, adjusted the seam on the stockings and went back to the bed. She wriggled around as she slid the tight, matching thong up over her hips. Sticking fingers under the crotch of the thong she pulled it out from her body and adjusted it, leaving a very pronounced camel toe showing and then put on the half cup matching demi bra that thrust her babies up and out and put them in the best possible light.

Crossing to her closet she sorted through the various hangers until she found the roman royalty purple jersey knit mini dress she had decided on. She wriggled it down her body, patted it in place and pulled the neckline down to display an ample amount of cleavage and then found what she next wanted on the floor in the back of her closet. Sitting on her bed she pulled the thigh high gold buccaneer boots with 5 inch heel up her legs and then folded the top down to her knee. She moved her vanity stool in front of the mirror and checked herself out, then sat and spread her legs.

"Fuck, that cunt looks great," she thought as she looked at the camel toe, "my pussy lips are fully displayed and Ronnie will love the view. I know what I want, and he'll agree to it, before he lays a hand, or his tongue, on my body."

Lynda walked out into her back yard, squatted with her legs spread and whistled. A large Doberman ran up to her and stopped. Lynda patted his head and the dog thrust that head forward to sniff at her crotch.

"Good Bruno, good boy," she said. "You've been sniffing around me, trying to get that, haven't you boy?" she asked the dog. "Well you're going to get it and more in a few days, don't worry. You'll have fun helping me humiliate that blonde bitch of a wife my ex husband has." Lynda stood and entered the garage, climbed into her BMW and left for Ronnie Levine's office to let that ugly, repulsive man do anything he wanted to her, after she got what she wanted.

Lynda pulled into the parking lot in the strip mall next to the stairs. Looking up at Ronnie's window, she saw the human rodent looking down at her. She waved and then opened her door and slowly swung her left leg out of the car. Her dress rode up and she stopped with her crotch on full display. She smiled up at Ronnie and blew him a kiss and then exited the car and went up to the office. Ronnie had already hung his closed sign in the door window and as Lynda opened the door he pulled the blinds on the big window, closed and locked the door behind Lynda.

"GOD DAMN, BABY!!!" Ronnie exclaimed. "You look good enough to eat!"

"And eat this you shall, after we talk business" Lynda said.

"AAWW!!" Ronnie moaned, "let me snack on that pussy of yours first, please." Lynd continued around to the rear of Ronnie's desk and jumped up on it. She motioned Ronnie over and directed him to sit and then move forward. She stopped him by placing her booted feet on the arms of his chair and then leaned back, resting on her hands and thrust her ass to the edge of the desk, lavender clad cunt on full display. Ronnie stared at the camel toe and licked his lips.

"Ok, sweetheart, what do you want to discuss?" he asked, eyes never leaving her crotch.

"You said yesterday that you got a 'sweetener' payment for getting these bimbos their jobs as sex entertainers. I take it you have them come in to sign a contract for the job, and then fuck or have them suck you, correct?" She asked as she moved an index finger into the furrow of her cunt lips and lightly stroked herself.

"Yeah," Ronnie panted as he watched her stoke her pussy and saw a wet spot begin to form on the crotch of her panties. "I have them sign a contract, detailing the job, her responsibilities, and what she's being paid for it. That way if they later bitch about something, the contract is my get out of jail free card because she prostituted herself and had sex for money. Then I use them in return for getting them the gig and in the case of Mona & Margie, paid them as we were getting ready to go to Tijuana. Most of the contracts are for illegal acts, underage kids, animals, something that they can never admit to doing. Can I eat that fantastic looking cunt now?"

"Not yet, we both know that once your tongue gets on my pussy, I'll do anything and everything you want. I'll be your little sex slave, so business has to be completed first" Lynda said as she straightened to sit upright so her other hand could grab her thong's crotch, move it aside and allow a finger to plunge into her pussy and begin finger fucking it. Ronnie moaned, unzipped his rumpled pants and let his erect cock spring free.

"I want you to bring Mona and her daughter in together to sign their contract and you can have the daughter, I want Mona" she said as she buried a second finger in her cunt.

"Why? What's up?" Ronnie asked as he watched the fingers piston in and out of Lynda.

"That bitch stole my husband. I want full revenge on her. I have some control over her ass from a business deal my Uncle Archie, Saul, Mona, and I are in together. She's the company whore and fucks any investor or anyone else I say, including eating my cunt when I want. She also has to be the lead entertainer for two of his sex orgies a year; Uncle Archie is renowned for those monthly orgies." At that, Ronnie lifted his eyes from her activities.

"Your Uncle Archie wouldn't be Archibald Weiss, would it?" he asked. Stunned that Ronnie might know her uncle; Lynda stopped her activities and stared at him.

"Yes, it is. But how do you know Uncle Archie?" She asked.

"I supply the girls for his parties," he responded. "It got to the point he couldn't find hookers to work them anymore because of the beatings. I went to him and offered him superheroines for his parties, but even some of them couldn't do but 1 or 2 before they quit and I had to start getting some from a friend in L.A."

"You're the one!" Lynda exclaimed. "Uncle Archie told me he had a supplier for his parties. Well my brother Isaac contacted me and asked me to convince our Uncle to be lead investor in this real estate deal. Isaac is still Saul's attorney and presented the deal to me. I gave it to Uncle Archie and persuaded him, by fucking one of his sons and the sucking him off, to get me a third of Mona and Saul's cut of the deal, that I be placed as head of customer relations with Mona working for me as the company whore to reward or convince investors to join, and Mona be lead entertainer for 2 orgies a year. I knew my money hungry ex husband would give up his trophy wife without any hesitation to get Uncle Archie to invest. My Uncle got those concessions, but changed it to 4 orgies a year and to seal it, Mona took on his two sons and then sucked off Archie with Saul shoving her head down so she could deep throat him. I sucked off Saul and after Archie had exploded into her belly and Saul had filled my mouth, I tipped her head back, spit her husband's cum into her mouth and then French kissed her to stir it up."

"Oh shit baby! You're a girl after my heart. You're just as filthy and dirty minded about sex, as I am. So what's your plan for the sweetener deal?" he asked.

"My guard dog, Bruno, has been attempting to lick my cunt lately and I'm going to bring him here and let him lick to his heart's content. When Mona arrives she's going to be told to suck his cock as he tongues me and then to eat my cunt as Bruno fucks her. She's as money hungry as her husband so I'm going to have Saul up the ante to $20,000 a piece to ensure they sign up for the deal. We'll tell the slut and her daughter that I'm here for a discussion of Uncle Archie's next party requirements and Bruno and I are performing for you as partial payment. Once Bruno has satisfied himself and filled her cunt with doggy cum, and Margie has satisfied you, they can have the $40,000 which I'll give you for them" Lynda explained.

"I like it, but have an idea. Let's have Margie suck the doggy cum from mommy's cunt and then they can French kiss and swap it back and forth before they get paid," Ronnie said.

"Yeah, I like that" Lynda said. "Come on you nasty ass, suck my cunt, get what you want from my hot body." Lynda lifted her feet so Ronnie could move his chair in-between her legs and then wrapped them around his head and pulled it into her crotch.

Ronnie nestled himself into her crotch and fastened his lips on it and began rooting, licking and slurping like a real pig when eating. Lynda moved her hips, rotating them on the desk and thrusting her hips into his face as she listened to the pig noisily lick her cunt.

"That's it you disgusting little rodent, eat me! Oh fuck that feels good! Shove that tongue up my cunt and tongue fuck it you slimy little gross bastard." Lynda moaned as she felt her orgasm rushing towards it's explosion. "OH YES!!! I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!!" she screamed as she grabbed the back of his head in both hands and pulled it into her crotch and then crossed her legs and tightened their grip on his head. "Oh fuck, yes!! Lick up my juices, clean that cunt up and then I'll suck and fuck you to death! OH fuck I'm gonna ... gonna ... oh fuck, I'M CUUMMMMIINNGG AGAIN!!!"

Saul pulled into the parking lot with the intention of selling his ex wife, along with his wife and step daughter, to Ronnie and Pedro for the party. His cock had throbbed last night until he finally jacked off as he thought of his wife and step daughter fucking mules. His load sprayed all over his hand and belly as he thought of Margie with his cock buried in her throat and a mule buried in her cunt. He had lusted after her since meeting her, and now he was going to get his chance. He didn't care what it cost, those 3 women were going to Tijuana to fuck mules and if the cock was too much for Lynda, maybe a donkey would be small enough to stuff in her. If she couldn't take that, maybe there would be some dogs around, because all 3 women would be animal fuckers for the party and if he had his way, at least dog fuckers from now on.

He saw Lynda's car parked in the lot and hurriedly pulled a U turn. He crossed the street and parked in the lot there in the 3rd row of cars from the street and settled down to wait for his ex to leave and then go see what she had wanted and get ideas from Ronnie on how to get his fantasy, no matter the cost.

Up in the office Lynda had pushed Ronnie back and sank to her knees, grabbed his cock and stuffed her mouth with it. Ronnie put his hands on the back of her head and pushed as he felt his cock slide past her tonsils and enter her throat. Lynda gagged as her nose was forced down onto his pubic bone, both from the cock and the from the the dirty unwashed smell emanating from his groin area. She was willing to do what it took to get her revenge on Mona, but maybe she could convince Ronnie to shower or bathe at least once in awhile, especially when she was coming to see him.

Ronnie grabbed a handful of Lynda's brunette hair and pulled her up off his cock until only the head was in her mouth and then rammed her back down until her chin rested on his balls. He listened to her choke and fight to get free and when he judged she was about to black out, pulled her up again, let her get a breath through her nose and rammed her down again and began to just fuck her face with his cock. Lynda wondered what she had gotten herself into but the pictures in her head of Mona under Bruno, donkeys, mules, and as many Mexicans as she could get her ass sold to, convinced her the face fuck was a small price to pay to get her desires and stopped struggling and let Ronnie do what he wanted to her. Ronnie finally pulled her off his cock.

"Get up and bend over the desk," he ordered. Lynda hurried to obey and Ronnie, moving the thong further aside, thrust into her, burying his cock balls deep in one thrust.

"OWW!!" Lynda moaned at the unexpected roughness. Ronnie began to hammer his large cock up her cunt. Lynda felt her juices running down her legs and realized he was about to get her off again.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck my pussy. Ram that cock in me and make me cum" she panted as she slid her feet further apart to get him deeper into her. Ronnie took the opportunity to pull out of her cunt and ram into her ass.

"NOOO!!!" she cried as Ronnie's cock split her sphincter open and six inches of thick cock again invaded her bowels. "Fuck my pussy, not my ass." Ronnie withdrew and rammed forward again, bouncing his balls off her clit as he buried his entire cock into her.

"Quit your bitching," Ronnie snarled as he again withdrew and buried himself up her shitter. "Mona doesn't bitch about a cock up her ass, and as far as that goes, neither does her daughter." Being declared to be a worse fuck than those two caused Lynda to thrust back at Ronnie and grind her ass onto his cock.

"Okay you bastard, fuck my ass. Paint my bowels with your cum, come on, fuck my ass harder and deeper" she cried as she went wild in her gyrations to take that cock and show she was as good a fuck, or better, than Mona and her daughter. "Come on, fuck me!" Ronnie realized his observations had worked and Lynda was ready to do anything to prove her superiority, so he pulled out of her ass.

"On your knees bitch, suck my cock off and clean it. Move it!" he ordered as she was slow straightening up. Lynda quickly replied and got his cock buried in her mouth, again tasting her ass on his cock. She got her nose to his pubic bone and starting bobbing up and down as she felt his cock begin to throb and swell. Thick ropes of cum burst from his cock and she hurriedly swallowed to keep up and not lose any.

"That's it, swallow you bitch! Hell, you quit bitching about my cock in your ass, start enjoying it and you'll be as big a whore and as good a fuck as those two," he said as he felt the last spurts fire from his cock. As his cock began to shrink in Lynda's mouth, Ronnie pulled free and sank into his chair. "Okay, write your phone number down and I'll give you a call when the contract signing is going to occur."

Lynda did as he said and was half way to the door when Ronnie spoke again.

"Leave your panties," he said. Lynda stopped, turned around and walked back and stood in front of him. She reached down and pulled her dress up to her tits.

"You want them, you take them" she said. Ronnie smiled and pulled the thong to her ankles and placing a hand on his shoulder for balance, Lynda lifted one foot and then the other as Ronnie removed them.

"Give me a call when the meeting is setup. I think I'll go home and let Bruno practice for the meeting and I'll go over to Saul's about 8 this evening instead of 10 and order the bitch to suck her husband's cock and then eat my cunt as Saul fucks her. Hell, I might have to let Bruno fuck me so she can suck that cum out of me." Lynda pulled her dress back down and put an exaggerated swing to her ass as she left, knowing Ronnie was watching.

Tuesday: Saul and Ronnie

Saul watched his ex leave Ronnie's office and drive off down the boulevard. He waited 5 minutes to ensure she hadn't forgot something and was going to return and then got out of his car and walked across the street. He entered Ronnie's office to find him fastening his pants and he saw the lilac thong on the desk. Ronnie sat down and watched the rich man cross the room, pick the thong up and smell it, then toss it back down and laugh as he sat down.

"So Lynda came back for more today, huh?" he asked and watched Ronnie turn kind of red. "Don't worry, she's my ex and you've fucked my wife and step daughter, so don't worry about her. What did she want?" Ronnie thought about what to tell him but realizing the man was going to setup his getting to fuck his wife and step daughter, as well as watch them take Pedro's big cocked mules again, decided on the truth.

"She wants to be here when I have Mona and Margie come in to sign the contracts for your show in TJ. She wants to bring her guard dog, Bruno I think she said was his name, and have him lick her cunt and Mona suck his cock. Then have Mona eat her as Bruno fucks her and then Margie suck the cum out of her cunt and then the two French kiss. She told me about the business deal with Archibald Weiss and the conditions of it. I've been supplying him with superheroines for his monthly orgies for awhile now, but I guess he won't need any 4 times a year, because Mona will be handling them."

"She also said she was coming at 8 tonight instead of 10 and under those terms order Mona to suck you, and then eat her while you fuck her. She said she'd let Bruno fuck her so Mona could suck that cum out and she'd get you to put up $20,000 a piece for them to ensure Mona and Margie will do the show."

"Well, I got no problems with any of that," Saul said as he looked around. "But I think you need closed circuit television cameras installed up there and there" he said pointing to the two corners of the office behind Ronnie's desk. "I want monitors in that room back there with remotes so I can control them and watch the action during the signing." Saul gestured to the wall behind Ronnie.

"I don't have the money for that," Ronnie lied.

"I'm sure you do but I'll call my security company and have them installed at my expense with a recorder so I'll have a video of it. Now, to get to the purpose of my visit. I want Lynda whored out at the party also. I want her to become an animal fucker with my wife and step daughter. I know those two will get going and run till no one around can give them a cock to use. Lynda might do that for one fuck and maybe an animal if she's doing her guard dog, but I want her hot to trot and continuing to fuck all the time. I want her to accept any cock offered to her, any ideas?" Saul asked.

"Yeah, I know where a powerful aphrodisiac can be obtained. One teaspoon and her cunt will burn until she's fucked unconscious. She won't be able to get enough cock to satisfy her, and I mean any cock human or animal. It's expensive though, $100 an ounce but I guarantee Lynda will run to exhaustion."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.