Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Once inside my own flat, I quickly put on some pants and a t-shirt. On barefoot, I went downstairs to get my scooter inside and my things out of it.

Everything was still in it, like I had expected, and when I was back in my flat, I checked my phone. Mostly, to make sure that my parents hadn't called me and luckily for me, they hadn't.

I then checked for that message that this girl of last night had sent to me. When I was with Annie, I hadn't thought about it anymore, but now, well ... I was curious about what she could have sent to me.

The message read: "I want to see you again! Give me a call on your next naked trip!! Maybe, I'll join you! xxx Vera"

Her message sure surprised me! Well, not the part that she wanted to see me again, because that had been very obviously to me yesterday. But the thing, about that she wanted to join me on one of my naked trips, was something I wasn't expecting. The message wasn't too clear about if she would join me naked or if she just wanted to be with me while I was naked. However, I wouldn't mind her joining me on one of my naked trips outside. It could be fun, I thought.

So, I saved her phone number attached to the message in my mobile phone and planned to give her a call later in the day.

Then, my thoughts went back to Annie and what we had done last night and this morning. It made me wonder about what kind of relationship we could have. I wasn't completely sure about it, but for some reason I thought we wouldn't be getting boyfriend and girlfriend. Not so much because of our age difference, but more because I had a feeling she just wanted to have some fun. So, I made a mental note to get back to her about this and see what she was really thinking about us two.

At least, I had something else to look out for as well today. Eva! I was still wondering where she could be taking me to do my naked thing without the risk of getting arrested and still with the thrilling factor that I could get caught by people who weren't expecting to see a naked me running around them.

I tried to think about what was around us that could be reached in a half hour drive. I came up with some places, but still, I was sure it wouldn't be allowed legally in those places to just run around naked. I gave up on trying to figure it out and decided to make myself some sandwiches. It was already way past noon and it was only because Annie had made those pancakes for us that my stomach wasn't growling right now.

With my sandwiches, I went sitting in the living room and watched some random program on the television. While I was waiting on Eva to return, I could hear how Annie came down the stairs. She didn't stop at my door but just went on. I couldn't help myself and went to the window to look at her. I saw that she was wearing jeans and a green-yellow colored blouse. She had just plain sneakers on her feet. Even so, I still thought that she looked very sexy in those clothes.

When she had gotten in her car and driven off, I went to my room and decided to change into some summer pants and a thin shirt. And this time, I also put on some briefs.

I had barely dressed, when the doorbell went off. I went to the intercom and asked, "Yes?"

"It's Eva! Are you ready?"

"Yes, I will be right there!"

I went into the living room, switched off the television and picked up my wallet and keys. Before I went out the door, I put my sneakers on. I quickly locked the door of my flat and then ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" Eva asked me when I got outside.

"Ready!" I answered.

We got into her car, a red Peugeot by the way, and we drove off to wherever she wanted to take me. I was now in her hands and for some reason, I thought I would be having a lot of fun with her in the coming hours.


We drove out of the city and then she took the ramp onto the highway that went through our area. The direction she took, would take us to Limburg. Well, this province was just next to our city.

"So, what is this place you are taking me to?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Oh, it's a very special place," she answered. "It's been in my family for a very long time and even when it isn't mentioned on the official paperwork, we got it from Willem van Oranje for a part that one of my ancestors played in his rise to power."

"So, your folks own that place?"

"Yes, but we only own a very little part of the whole area. But just wait until you see it, I think I can better explain the area to you, once we are there."

"Fine with me," I told her. Although, I was wondering how this area could be so different from all the other places I had been.

We didn't stay too long on the highway and I noticed she was driving towards our border with Germany. Although, if it was only a half hour away, I was sure we would stay in our own Country. Not much later, we had left the cities behind and were driving through a wooded area.

At both sides of the street where high fences. Now and then, we drove under a viaduct. Eva explained to me that those overpasses were built for the animals. So they could get across the street that we were on, without the need to cross it. Well, because the forest was completely fenced off, they wouldn't have any other way to get to the other side of the street.

I had been here before, but I didn't know too much about the area. I only knew that the forest was being preserved by our government and if I wasn't wrong, it was even off limits for everyone.

I always had thought that this was a good thing, because people had taken away so much of nature already, that a few places like this had to be protected and preserved. Animals have it already difficult enough to survive in our harsh world of concrete and other unnatural things.

Needless to say, I was very surprised when Eva turned into a dirt road that ended in front of the fence. Looking at the fence a little better, I suddenly noticed that this part of the fence was different. Not much, but if you looked really good, it almost looked like this part of the fence could slide away to the left.

"Are we going in here?" I asked her very surprised.

"Yes," she smiled at me. "The area behind the gate is owned by my family!"

"But ... I thought this was a nature reserve and that no people were allowed in it!"

"Well, that is true, but not completely. Because my family owns this area, we are also allowed inside. However, that's not all the secrets this area holds!"

I must say, my curiosity was really peaked by now. I really thought that there was nothing behind those fences, except from an unspoiled forest that is. My parents and I had driven through this area a few times, when we went to Germany, but never had I expected that people were allowed to go inside the forest. Except from the foresters who maintained it, of course.

"Come, follow me!" Eva said while getting out of the car.

We walked towards one of the trees that stood at our side of the fence. The tree looked very old, just like all the other trees around us. However, when she pushed against the tree, at a certain spot, I could hear a click and then a hidden panel went open. It revealed a little screen inside the tree and had the outlines of a hand drawn on it.

When Eva looked at me, she must have noticed that I was in aw by this all. It made her giggle and she said, "I think I know what you must be thinking right now, but don't worry! I'm not part of some sinister secret society! They just installed this thing here to make sure that only authorized people can access this area of the woods."

"Okay ... but still ... a fake tree to hide ... this! Isn't that a bit ... well ... overkill!"

"Would you ever think to look for an access panel on a tree?"

"Um ... well, probably not."

"That's why they did it!"

She had a point there! But still, wasn't this something you would expect to see in a James Bond movie, instead of in real life!

I watched her and saw how she put her electronic ID-card into a slot at the top of the screen and then she placed her hand on the screen. A green light moved underneath her hand and then the screen showed: "Access Granted! Welcome, Eva Meertens."

I noticed that there were now three buttons at the bottom of the screen. They had the following text on it: 'Access', 'Guest' and 'New Member'.

"Can you give my your ID-card?" Eva asked me.

I got it out of my wallet and gave it to her. She replaced her card with mine and then she pressed the button 'Guest'.

"Now, put your hand on the scanner!"

She moved to the side, to give me some room, and then I placed my hand on the screen. Again, that green light moved up and down underneath my hand this time and then the text, "Guest of Eva Meertens accepted! Welcome, Jeffrey Jacobs.", appeared on the screen.

Again, those three buttons were underneath the text.

"Just press access and then take your ID out of the slot," Eva told me.

I did like she said and after I had gotten my ID-card out of it and had pulled my hand away, the panel closed on its own and with a click, it was locked in place again. I then heard some noise behind me and when I turned around, I saw how a part of the fence started to move away. Like I had thought before, it moved to the left.

We both got into her car again, and then she followed the dirt road into the forest, when we were past the fence, I could see it was closing behind us.

Eva drove further into the forest, at a very slow pace, and I noticed that there was another high fence to the left of us. I found this a little strange, but I thought it was probably to separate the area that was owned by Eva's family from the rest of the forest.

We drove about a kilometer into the forest before an opening appeared in the fence to our left. The road ahead was blocked by a barrier, but we didn't drive up to it. Eva just turned to the left and drove through the opening in the fence onto what seemed to be a little parking lot. Well, it was more like a small open grassy area that could maybe hold four or five cars on it. By the tracks on it, I could see that it hadn't been used too much.


"So, here we are," Eva said and shut her car engine down.

I was still somewhat stunned by all of this, I couldn't shake the feeling like I was in the middle of some spy movie.

"I'm sure you weren't expecting anything like this, but before I tell you more about all of this, let's go to the nearby pond and enjoy the weather for a bit."

"Um ... okay," I said dazed.

We got out of the car, and she walked to the back of it and opened the trunk. First, I thought she was going to take something out of it, but instead, she started to undress herself, and before I knew it, she was standing fully naked in front of me. This got me somewhat out of my daze, but now I was just staring at her incredible body.

She had nice firm breasts with little freckles on the upper part of those globes. Her nipples were very red and fully erect already. She had rather big nipples, I thought. My eyes slowly wandered down, and I could see that she must be training a lot, because her body was very slim with an outspoken muscle tone. Well, nothing like those bodybuilders you sometimes see, but just enough to make her look very fit. However, I was more interested in a part of her anatomy that was much lower, and I could see that she was a real redhead. She had a landing strip on her mound, and it directed my eyes to something just underneath it. Her outer labia had been shaven, and I could see that she had one of those closed up pussies. Well, from where I was standing, I could only see her lips and the slit that separated them. Her inner labia were hidden from view.

She waived with her hand in front of my eyes and asked, "Hello, are you going to undress?"

"Oh ... um ... yes, of course!" I said, looking back at her ... wow, twinkling green eyes! Why hadn't I noticed them before.

I think that I undressed in record time and my clothes ended up with her clothes in the back of her car.

When she looked at me, she did exactly the same thing as I had done. Her eyes slowly moved over my body and I could see that she seemed to like what she saw, even when my little guy hadn't decided to get up to have a look of its own yet.

"Let's go!" Eva finally said.

Although, before we started to walk away from her car, she hid her keys at the back of it. We then walked towards a small trail that went into the forest.

I just followed her and tried to enjoy the view. Not only by looking at her nicely shaped behind, but also at the forest around us. Although, I must confess, her swaying hips and bouncing behind was more interesting than the trees. Just like the rest of her body, her buttocks were firm and nicely round. When she walked, I could even see the muscles move underneath her skin. I was so tempted to put my hands on them, but I managed to keep them off of her ass. Although, by now, my little guy wasn't that little anymore and was pointing at those wiggling cheeks in front of me. Happily bopping up and down while I followed its target.

The trail we followed twisted through the forest around trees and shrubs. I liked it when sometimes a twig rubbed over my skin. It was almost as if the forest was trying to grab me with those long fingers that were growing on those trees and shrubs.

It's difficult to say, but I think we had walked about four-hundred meters when we reached an open area in the forest. In the middle of this area was a pond with clear water in it. I have never measured it, but I think the pond covered about six-hundred square meters. To the left of us, there was a little river that flowed into the pond and at the far side to the right, I noticed another river. However, that river didn't flow into the pond, but the water ran out of the pond into it. At that point, the pond and river seemed to be separated by a little wooden dam that they had build. It was obvious that this pond had been man-made, but thanks to the river, the water in it was constantly replenished. Around the pond, you had a grassy area that was about fifteen meters wide. I presumed that this area would be used during the summer holidays to sunbath and of course to cool down by swimming in the pond.

Eva walked to the right of the pond and then sat down on the grass. Well, she stretched her legs out in front of her and leaned backwards and rested herself on her elbows. She tilted her head backwards to bask herself in the sun. The view she gave me, was very sensual.

I went lying next to her, on my side, with my head resting on my hand. I looked at her face and right then, I knew that she loved to be naked in nature as much as I did. The smile on her face, while she was taking in the sun and feeling the cool breeze, that I also felt, going over her sensual naked shimmering body, told me she was loving all of this very intensely. Her popping nipples were even more proof of this. And I must say, I also loved how her breasts moved while she was breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.