Bringing the Family Together

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My husband caught our twin sons masturbating each other. It was the last time they ever did that, I can guarantee you. After that, they had better things to do; me, their mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

There are books on parenting but, trust me, they don't cover everything. Not even near.

This all started one night when my husband, Mel, woke up, hearing some noise and went to investigate. I was only vaguely aware of his leaving the room but, after a while, I went, myself, to investigate as there were still sounds I couldn't identify.

As soon as I went in the hall, I knew it was from one of our boy's rooms. We have twin boys, they're fraternal, and just turned sixteen two months earlier. I went down the hall toward the dim light and looked in Andy's room.

To my great surprise, there was Andy sitting in a circle with his brother, Randy, and their father and they were all naked and masturbating each other. Yes, you read that correctly. A circle-jerk, I remember it being called.

I stood there a few minutes as they each worked on the one next to him and then Mel looked up at me as he was stroking Randy and laughed. "Hi, hon, the boys and I were just having a little guy-fun. Come watch if you want."

Now while Mel was relaxed about it, my sons quickly let go of their partner and tried to cover up.

Maybe I should stop for a moment and tell you a little more about the four of us.

I'm Jenna, a thirty-seven year old mother of twins, Randy and Andy. Yes, we did name them that, though, if we were doing it over again, I suspect we might use different names. Even though I'm pushing my forty-mark, I still look pretty good. I weigh four pounds more than I did when I graduated from high school, have short auburn hair, blue-gray eyes, nice complexion, five foot-five, and a figure that still gets me looked at. For the guys reading this, they're 34-C. Oh, and still pretty firm and nice. You'd like them. (I'm also a bit of a tease.)

Mel is thirty-nine, hates the name, Melvin, is six-one, one seventy-three, the last I knew, brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, solid body and, for the ladies, seven and a fraction and nicely thick. (Yes, you'd like it, I sure do.)

Mel and I met and began dating in high school, so we've known each other a long time. We started having sex about a month after we began dating and we haven't even slowed down.

My husband has always been relaxed and eager when it comes to sex and I've slowly become much more at ease with sex as the years have gone by. I even have a thong bikini that I've worn on vacation knowing I'm getting lots and lots of leers. I love it.

I also love knowing that my son's friends call me a MILF and, yes, I know what it means. I love it.

Our sons, well, they're five-seven, each with short brown hair, cute grins (at least their Mother thinks so), nice bods and, I think they're still virgins, both of them.

So, back to the circle-jerk.

I've told you that I'm much less inhibited now so, as I became aware of what was going on in my son's room, I answered, "Is this guys only or can girls join in?"

"There are no rules that I know of, hon, I just came down to see what was going on and the boys, well, they were getting each other off, shall we say, and, um, I just decided I'd join in. Haven't done anything like this since I was their age. Tell your mother what you told me, boys."

"Well, we each started doing it to ourselves back when we lived in the first house," Randy said. "And, being in the same bedroom, well, we knew we were each doing it, then, one night, well, we just decided to do each other."

"But, we're not gay, Mom, this is all we do. We wouldn't do this if we had girlfriends," Andy quickly added.

"So, we're all kinda horny, hon, wanna join in?" my sweet husband asked.

"Can we do it in our room, we've got the king-sized bed, okay?"

Well, I'd said it, hadn't I? That meant getting naked and masturbating in front of my sons. Oh, well, just think of it as advanced sex-ed, I thought to myself as we all went back down the hall and the guys got on our bed.

I did get a look at my sons' erect cocks and they were pretty mature, each about six inches or so and, once they were over the shock of discovery, all quite erect again.

"I guess it's time for Mom to get naked, huh?" I asked and I pulled off the long teeshirt I normally wore to bed and pulled my panties down and off.

"Oh, Mom, you're hotter than I even thought," said Andy as he began to stroke himself as he looked at me. Randy also began moving his fist back and forth.

Think what you will, it was a massive turn-on for me. I could feel my pussy get warm and very wet. Yes, I was turned-on and now, my boys knew that their mother shaved her pussy nice and bare.

"So, are we doing each other in a circle or just doing ourselves?" Mel asked.

It was me, yes, I said, "Let's do each other, it's what you were doing when I came in. Who wants me?"

It was Randy who shyly raised his hand. Maybe I had named him properly. Then his brother said, softly, "Um, Mom, maybe you could do me?"

Well, well. It's always nice to know you're still desirable even if it's from your own sons. Maybe especially if it's your own sons.

We all got on the bed, I kept seeing my two boys trying to discretely get a view of their mom between her legs so I didn't at all try to hide the fact.

I had one of my boys on either side as I lay on my side raising my hand to wrap my fingers around Andy's cock and give it a gentle squeeze.

I raised my knee, opening myself to Randy who asked, "I've never done a girl, Mom, how should I do it?"

Well, I decided that, indeed, perhaps it was a good opportunity for a little advanced sex-ed as I asked my husband, "Hon, should you show your sons how to pleasure a woman?"

He agreed and we moved up to the headboard which I leaned back against, knees up and spread open, knowing my sons were fascinated by their mom's pussy.

"Okay, guys, you can see Mom's already wet, not surprising, see?" as he dragged his finger across my cleft. "Why don't you both see?" and each son moved closer and ran their finger up the slit between my legs.

"Take a taste, I think you'll find your mother is a tasty lady," and they did it again, each boy taking my juices from his finger into his mouth.

"Yeah, nice," said Randy, always the more adventuresome.

"Now, you boys have heard about the clit, right? The clitoris?" They shook their heads up and down. "Okay, see, um, right here? There, that little white knobby thing, that's the clit. Very sensitive but very excitable. Lick it, suck it softly, even a little soft nibbling, but it does hurt pretty easily. Here, wet your finger like this and rub around it," and he put his finger in his mouth, then circled my clit around and around.

"Mmm," I murmured as each boy took his own turn.

"The pussy lips are also very sensitive, they love to be touched and rubbed and licked. Most of a woman's feeling is right there," as he gently rubbed my pussy, then bent over and licked me up and down as I spread even farther.

"Have a turn, guys," Mel offered as each son bent in to taste and tongue me. It was, I think, the most erotic and stimulating thing I've ever felt. My two boys pleasuring me sexually with their mouths, something I'd never really dreamed about but, now that it was happening, well, perhaps you think I'm awful, but as they were each licking me, I was hoping it would never end.

Andy had gone first, then Randy who just kept licking me until his father said we needed to move on.

"Now, up inside, there's less feeling and it feels better being stroked, either by your finger or by your cock. Why don't you each try your middle finger, um, like this," as he slid his finger up into me and began finger-fucking me as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

Then, I felt him leave me as another finger slid up inside and began stroking in and out.

"Mmm, is that you, Andy?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Yes, Mom," I heard from between my legs. Then that finger left me and other entered and began pleasuring me, my Randy.

Oh, he was rubbing his thumb across my clit as he fingered me. He's such a love and it felt so good. I could have let him do that the rest of the night but Mel said, "Okay, I think the lessons are over, let's all have some fun."

I was having fun, of course, but I was also ready for more. We each took our places again as I took hold of Andy's cock and began stroking him while I raised my leg up for Randy to lay his head down on my lower thigh. Then, I felt his tongue as an electric current zoomed from my pussy all across my body. Oh, it was so sexy. My son licking me. It sexed me up so much and so quickly that I leaned up and took Andy's cock in my mouth getting an immediate groan out of him.

"Mmm, oh, Mom," he groaned as I sucked and ran my tongue around the soft, velvety crown of his cock. I was already eager to taste his cum and see how it might be different from his father's whose I've sampled so many times.

Randy was learning quickly how to please his mother as he licked and tongued, then used his fingers as he gave a lovely licking to my clit which was now eager for whatever came its way. Oh, it was feeling so good.

"Oh, oh, oh, Mom, mmm, uuh, UUH, UUH, mmm, ooh, oh, mmm," Andy groaned as I tasted the warm, salty spurts of my son's cum entering me for the first time. I sucked softly knowing that he was, no doubt, sensitive right now as I softly rolled my tongue around the head, gently sucking any remaining semen into my mouth as I caressed his testicles, now emptied into his mother. I knew then that I wanted to suck his twin brother as well.

Randy was now sucking on my clit running the tip of his tongue around it as he slid two fingers in and out of my sopping pussy. I lay there licking and kissing the tip of Andy's cock, just swept away by his brother's wonderful tongue and fingers.

I heard my husband moaning softly, I'd jacked him countless times, I knew his sounds so well, he was close. Then, the warmth spread outward from my pussy in wave after wave of such lovely pleasure as I bucked against Randy's face and fingers.

"OOH, OOH, UUH, UUH, mmm, oh, Randy, mmm, oh, that's wonderful, so happy, mmm, thank you, dearest one, thank you," and I looked back at him as his father stroked him while white arcs of cum surged up out of his upraised cock and came back down on Mel's hand and my son's stomach and abdomen.

We each slowly moved on the bed so we could all be together as I was held and hugged and had hands all over me, softly stroking, fondling, caressing me. It was heavenly.

I had three cocks in bed with me, a new record, for sure, and took physical inventory of each one.

"Looks like I have a couple of horny sons. What do you think, hon? What should I do about that?"

"I think they should each enjoy what I've been enjoying for all these years. Think you could handle all three of us?"

"Is that something you boys would want?"

"Is this your answer, Mom?" Randy asked getting up on his knees and waving his hard cock back and forth. Not shy this one.

"Well, then, I suppose it's only fair if Andy is first, then," I answered as I spread my legs open.

"Why Andy, Mom?" my other son asked.

"Well, he came out of there first, it makes sense if he goes back in there first. You'll get your turn, Randy, don't worry," I said smiling as Andy got up between my legs leading his cock up to me.

"Um, guys. A gentleman will always lick and tongue the lovely lady first. Believe me, it pays off in the long run. And that's what's really important," Mel instructed his sons.


Chapter 2

With that, Andy bent down and began licking all under me, all over right where I wanted him, mmm, it was good. I petted his face and ran my fingers through his hair as Mel, first, and then Randy, moved up and began sucking my nipples. I knew I wouldn't last long being loved so intently and intensely and, sure enough, I soon erupted in a dazzling orgasm. I really mean dazzling, there were flashes of brilliant light exploding in my eyes as I writhed and twitched as it took me over from head to toe, but especially my pussy. I knew then what three lovers could do to a woman. Oh, yes.

"Oh, oh, Andy, and you two, what an orgasm, oh, I still feel it swirling around me. Oh, Andy, put it in, I'm so ready," and he lost no time shoving his cock deep into me.

He did know what to do, maybe my boys have had sex, it's sure something that never came up at the dinner table, though now it might. Yes, I expect it will.

My lovely son knew, at sixteen, to pace himself and to take those wonderful long, slow strokes in and out, just so we could savor every movement.

"God, this is so sexy. Oh, Mom, I've wondered what it might be like, it's so much better than I ever thought. You are so hot, so sexy. I just want to do this forever."

"Mmm, yes, it's very nice, Andy, but you have two other fellows here wanting in the same hole," I said with a snicker.

"Let 'em wait. I'm right where I wanna be," Andy said as his slightly upcurved cock slid back and forth as I rubbed his hand over my clit while his other hand rubbed my breast.

"I rather like having my son inside me like this, Andy," I said softly as he made love to me.

"Oh. Mom, I am so happy we're doing this. You are so sexy and I love you so much, it's just the perfect way for me to show how much I love you."

"Yes, it is perfect, just perfect," I murmured as I twisted my hips trying to make my son feel as good as I could. I have rarely been in such a state of arousal, I mean, I'm suddenly having sex with both my sons, all three men in my household. It was very erotic.

"Mmm, just keep like that, it's really good." Then I realized what he really said a minute before about it feeling better than he expected.

"Andy, have you had sex before?"

"Not until now, no," and as soon as he said that, I pulled him down and kissed him as hard and as passionately as I'd ever kissed anyone before.

"I'm your first?"

"Yes, Mom, and I'm so glad."

That's all it took, "Mmm, mmm, oh, Andy, dear, you're making me cum, oh, keep going, mmm, UUH, UUH, UH, MMM, mmm, uuuh, ooh, now, Andy, mmm, cum in me, cum in me," and he started moving a little faster, going a little deeper.

"Oh, Mom, I'm ... UUNH, UUNH, UUH, UUH, ooh, ooh, that is so awesome, feels so good, mmm, oh, Mom," and he fell over on me smothering me with kisses as I held him to me, feeling the warmth deep inside me from his cum.

"Mmm, that was wonderful, Andy," I said as I kissed him. "But I think there's someone waiting."

"Yeah, Mom, I know. I just don't want to, you know, get up."

But he did raise up and pull out of me, still hard, teen boys were amazing and I was just getting my first taste of how long they could stay erect.

"Do you want to rest a bit or what, Mom," Randy asked me.

I smiled and told him, "I think you'll find that women and girls can keep going longer, I don't think I've ever thought I couldn't have a little more, so, climb aboard," and he waddled up between my knees.

"Don't worry, I heard what Dad said," and Randy winked and dipped down to begin licking and tonguing me. Well, if this was a preview of things to come, I was going to be a very happy woman. Very happy.

Andy and his father had moved next to me and each was sucking a nipple as Randy finally lifted up, smiling wetly, took his cock in his hand and led it right up to me and thrust right in, all the way in to the hilt.

Then, he began rocking back and forth in and out of me, my three men pleasuring me as I put my arms around Mel and Andy holding them to my breasts as Randy eagerly fucked me. This was just heavenly.

"Mmm, god, Mom, this is so wild, I have to admit, I've tried to peek at you to see what I could but I never dreamed I'd be doing this. And, with Dad here and Andy, too. One happy family, huh?"

"Yes, I suspect our family will be a little different now, certainly more loving," as I laughed. I was outnumbered three to one, just now beginning to see the advantage in the numbers. I was going to be one happy, satisfied woman.

I was flexing my pelvic muscles, tightening them every time Randy pulled back up and it was taking its toll.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, this feels so good. I hope we can do this more, oh, I'm really close, I'm gonna cum ... UUHN, UUHN, UH, UH, mmm, mmm," and I threw my legs up around him and pulled him tight as I felt the throbs of his cum deep inside.

"Mmm, that's what I want. Was this your first time, Randy?"

"Yeah, oh, and it couldn't have been better," he said as he collapsed over me while I kept moving under him. My two nipples suckers had to move aside but I knew it wouldn't be long before the boy's father would want a fuck of his own.

Randy was still moving inside me, he was still pretty hard and, yes, it felt lovely. I kissed my boy over and over.

"Yes, as far as I'm concerned, you boys can share your mom with me if that's okay with her," Mel said.

"Mmm, let me thank you properly, dear, for being so generous. Come, let's show the boys how it's done. Not that they were bad or anything. But, I'm sure we can show them a few things."

"Let's start with doggie-style, I know how you love it," he said and I eagerly flipped up onto my hands and knees as he got up behind me. The boys were sitting near the end of the bed as their father pushed his cock up into me and began slowly fucking me.

I looked back and both my boys were stroking their cocks watching me being fucked by their dad. Was it a turn-on to have my own sons watch us fuck? Oh, I can't begin to tell you. This whole episode was so erotic, so arousing, it was just incredible. I have never, ever been this sexually wound-up.

Mel was taking long strokes back and forth as each son had a hand up under me fondling a breast as they swayed back and forth. My husband is usually slow to cum, a wonderful thing about him I soon discovered after we had begun dating. He often brings me to orgasm twice before he goes off. Another thing I love about him.

So, I was surprised when he began groaning as we fucked in front of the boys. He did tell me later that, like me, he was super-turned on at all this and just couldn't hold back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.