Life With Alpha - Cover

Life With Alpha

Copyright© 2011 by Any Pseudonym

Chapter 7: Rogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rogue - Set in modern day in something very close to the real world, the creator of an intelligent computer uses technology to bring multiple fantasy women to life, using anime, cartoons and comic books as his source material. While creating his own fantasy harem, he quietly moves toward a goal of bringing about The Singularity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Superhero   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Disclaimer: Rogue/Anna Marie is owned by Marvel Comics and is used here without permission for entertainment purposes only. All artificial persons herein are based on characters owned by their creators, not the author.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_(comics)


Dramatis Personae:

Frank _____ - Lead character, inventor of Alpha

Alpha - First A.I. in existence

Kasumi Tendo - artificial woman based on character from Ranma 1/2

Daria Morgendorffer aka Daria Morgan - artificial woman based on character from Daria

Jane Lane aka Jane Lannister - artificial woman based on character from Daria

Kara Zor-L aka Power Girl aka Karen Starr - artificial woman based on character From DC Comics

Rei Ayanami aka Rei Ayanami Ikari - artificial woman based on character from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Anna Marie aka Rogue aka Anna Marie Raffen - artificial woman based on character From Marvel Comics


Author's Note: I'm going to write this chapter a bit differently. It will shift between the points of view of Rogue, Power Girl and possibly other characters, but not Frank. But if you've read the previous chapters, you should be able to pick out what's happening behind the scenes fairly easily.

Also note that I'm taking this version of Rogue from a few years back in the comics. Over the past decade, her powers have varied between being powerless and almost all-powerful, from being randomly out of control to being completely under her control. So I'm using what I consider to be classic Rogue. (See notes at the end of the previous chapter.)


Rogue

I regained consciousness on the floor in an unfamiliar hallway ... entryway. Front door maybe. Stairs, I can see other rooms. Looks like a big house.

The last thing I remember was Kurt had found some kind of genie lamp. We were all sure it was a joke or a trick of some kind, so no one objected when Logan grabbed it and wished for a box of Cuban cigars ... Which suddenly appeared in front of him on the ground.

Now understand, I don't trust magic ... but if this was real...

I took the lamp and wished. "Ah want mah mutant power to stop. Ah want to be able to touch people Ah love without hurting them anymore."

When I saw the genie's expression, I knew I had made a mistake. Then I blacked out.

When I came to, I sat up and looked around. It was dark outside and I only had moonlight through the windows to see by. It looked like there was a circle of scattered dirt or ash or something around me, but I couldn't tell what. Then a light came on at the top of the stairs and a blonde woman in a loosely tied robe stepped out, saw me and jumped off the second story landing, charging towards me.

I tried to fly, to jump into the air to avoid her attack, but I fell flat on my face.


Kara

Frank and I had enjoyed ourselves pretty thoroughly a couple hours earlier. Tonight I had him all to myself and we had played a few rounds of 'hide the salami', talked a little while, then gone to sleep. Just good, clean, all-American fun.

Around 4am, his TV turns itself on, flashing red and his computer, Alpha, starts saying "Intruder Alert" real loud. I don't know if the others are getting the same message or not, since the walls are pretty soundproof, but I don't think so. (My hearing in this world isn't anything like it is at home, but it's still better than human.)

Frank wakes right up, grabs his little earpiece and takes control of the situation. Gotta love him. I know I do.

"Alpha, status report."

I can hear something faint from his earpiece, but can't make it out.

"Kara, one person in the entry hallway. Appeared with no apparent forced entry. Go!"

I start out, but before I reach the door... "Kara! Robe?"

Oops. I'm stark naked. While I'm sure the girls would appreciate the view, I'd rather not show off to a burglar.

While I grab my robe, he says, "Don't hurt him, we'll probably need to hand him over to the police." There's a brief pause, and he says, "Sorry, her, not a him."

I ask, "Is unconscious all right?" as I rush out, not listening for a reply.

When I reach the landing overlooking the entryway, I see a woman standing in a dark circle on the floor below me. She's maybe in her late 20's or early 30's, has long brown hair with a skunk-like streak of white in the front and has a gorgeous super-model's figure. She's wearing a yellow/green jumpsuit of some sort with a leather jacket. If I didn't know better and if the outfit showed more skin, I'd think she was a super-something. (Super-ladies ... heroes or villains, love to show off some skin.)

But there's no time to waste anyway. As I jump the landing, she looks like she's leaning forward and overextends and falls on her face. I'm on her before she can get back up.


Rogue

So, I can't fly for some reason and fell flat on my face. Before I can get up, the blond amazon is on top of me. At least I'm still strong enough to throw her off.

I stand up quickly, in time to see her still embedded in the stairway where she landed. Oops, she's naked under the robe, which is now mostly shredded. And she's really stacked. I mean, us X-Ladies are kinda known for our 'healthy' figures, but just one of her breasts is as a big as my head. If I'm exaggerating, it's not by much ... she might even beat She-Hulk in a hot & hard body contest.

And she's gotta be some kind of superpower, cause getting knocked through the stairs didn't hurt her and she looks angry. This is gonna hurt.


Kara

The skunk lady has superpowers, which I don't realize until she throws me off of her and into the stairway, which actually almost hurts. I think it actually scraped up my skin a bit.

The robe gets pretty shredded, but I don't really notice that til a bit later. Instead, I get right back up and launch myself at her, fist first.

I try not to hit too hard at the beginning because I don't want to kill her, but she takes every punch I throw and shrugs it off. Eventually I'm going almost all out and she's finally showing some signs of going down.

She doesn't really seem to know how to fight. I mean seriously, who takes the time to pull off their gloves when they're in the middle of a fist fight? And if she had to remove them to use an ability, a basic rule would be 'Don't wear gloves!' Then she actually tries to feel me up during a fight?

I pick her up and get ready to throw her through the front door when I hear Frank yell at me from behind, "Kara!"


Rogue

So the blond boob lady gets up out of the smashed stairs and starts punching. Normally, I'd be wiping the floor with her. I mean, she's maybe as strong as Beast, who just isn't in my weight class. But I can't fly and my speed is all off. I'm not at normal human strength at least, but there's no way I'm at my full Ms Marvel strength either.

I try to talk, but she doesn't seem to notice and I can't say anything because she keeps hitting me. Not hard enough to hurt ... at least, not at first. But her punches get harder and harder, 'til I'm feeling them.

I decide it's time to cool her down a bit, power-wise, and pull off my gloves. She's picking me up to throw me when I touch her skin and ... nothing. No surge or memories or powers.

My mutant power is gone! And what bad timing.

Before I go flying, a man's voice from behind us says, "Kara! Please don't destroy our front door. Who is she?"

And, thank God, she stops. She's still holding me above her head, one hand grabbing the front neckline of my jumpsuit, one holding my crotch.

She shakes me a bit and says, "Well? Who are you?"

I gasp out, "Can ya put me down? It's kinda hard ta talk like this."

Blondie says, "If you try anything, you'll regret it," and she carefully puts me down, feet first.

"Ah'm called Rogue. Where am I?"

I look around as I talk. Blondie is bleeding a little from scratches on her back and arms, but she obviously isn't hurt much. And I don't know if she's noticed that she's showing off her goodies to everyone ... or maybe she just doesn't care.

We've apparently attracted a small audience of girls watching us from second floor railing, but I ignore them for now.

The man who was talking behind us is naked except for his boxers. He looks to be about my age, in good shape and pretty cute.

He says, "Rogue?" like I'm lyin' to him. "Rogue, like the ... hmmm..." and he starts looking at me all weird. He walks around me, lookin' me up and down. Then he kneels down by the remains of that weird circle of ashes I woke up in.

"Anna Marie?"

I kinda jump at that. "Where did ya here that name?"

"Is it your name?"

I'm kinda hesitant now. Maybe he's telepathic. Can you hear me thinking at you?

No response.

CAN-YOU-HEAR-MY-THOUGHTS?

The professor and Jean get mad when I yell my thoughts at them like this, but it does get their attention.

But still no response. So probably not a telepath. For some reason I can't stop thinking about how good he looks. I try to shake it off.

I finally answer, but with a question. "Who are you?"

"I'm the owner of the house you're in. Uninvited, I might add. Now please, I'm trying to be patient and courteous ... we haven't even called the police yet. What's your name?"

"Anna Marie Raven."

He leans in close and whispers to me, "I'd be willing to bet Raven wasn't the family name you were born with, was it? Something you got from Ms Darkholme?"

I'm getting a bit scared at this point, but you wouldn't know it by my libido. Does he smell nice too? I can't really smell anything specific, but I'd swear he smells like sex.

He continues in a normal voice. "Why don't we all calm down a bit and you can tell us your story, if you don't mind. Then we can decide what to do with you."

"But Frank, she broke in!" says the blonde boobie.

"The security cameras say she just appeared. I think she's kinda like you, in more ways than one. I want to hear her out." He looks up at the ladies looking down at us from the railing. "You can join us or not, your choice ... though if one of you could bring down an extra robe for Kara, that would be greatly appreciated. I think you'll need to take the back stairs like I did."

He's looking at the smashed staircase. I'm pretty sure they could get up and down it without hurting themselves, but he's probably right. Better safe than sorry.

About a minute later, we're all in a sitting room of some kind. An Asian girl handed blonde boobie - Kara, was it? -- a new robe and starts cleaning her scrapes with a clean cloth, but Kara's still hovering behind me like I'm a demon in disguise. I suppose to be technically fair, demons have disguised themselves as me before, but it's not like it's a common occurrence.


Jane

So Daria and I are sleeping peacefully -- and let me tell you, sleeping with Daria's lively nighttime elbows takes some getting used to -- when someone bangs on our door. Loudly.

I mean, come on! It's some o'clock in the morning that has until now been entirely theoretical, mythical even.

But I wake up enough to hear something loud happening downstairs. I shove Daria enough to make sure she's suffering right alongside with me, put on my robe and trudge out into the hall. Kasumi and Rei are both out there already, looking over the railing to the entry hallway.

It sounds like there's a fight going on, which turns out to be exactly the case. Kara is playing Power Girl with a burglar or something ... a sexxxy burglar.

(Dammit. I gotta keep this in check. My hormones have been totally out of control ever since I arrived in Texas. Been making a conscious and successful effort to keep them mostly in check recently.)

The stairs are kinda smashed up and there are big dents in some of the walls. I'd say Kara's gonna really hurt this chick, but she seems to be holding up pretty well. Or at least Kara is the only one bleeding. She looks kinda scratched up on her back, and her robe is all shredded.

I hear Frank from somewhere below us stopping the fight. Darn, I was hoping for some oil or jello wrestling next.

The new girl says her name is Rogue. Has a pretty thick southern accent too. Frank calls her Anna Marie like he knows her. Something weird is going on. Beyond the obvious, that is.

Still, we head down the back stairs to join the group and watch the fun. Kasumi stops off for an extra robe and some stuff in the bathroom.

When we get down there, Anna Marie Rogue, or whatever her name is, is sitting in a chair in the den with Kara standing behind her looking at her like she wants to jump her ... and not the good kind of 'jump her' either.

I finally get a good look at her and realize her weird hair color wasn't just a trick of poor lighting before. For some reason she bleached part of her hair in front so it's pure white. Weird. She doesn't look goth or punk.

She keeps looking at Frank, then away, then back at him. Awww, isn't that cute ... she has a crush on him! I guess he is kinda looking pretty scrumptious right now in just his boxers. When he sits down, you can see his johnson poking out the leghole, and I don't think he's noticed it yet. Looks to be at half-mast. Maybe he likes watching catfights.

Kasumi pulls off Kara's shredded robe and starts cleaning her scrapes up. Kara's obviously trying to be a tough chick, trying her best not to cry when Kasumi sprays each one down with disinfectant spray before applying a bandage. But if you watch closely, you can see a little wince each time.


Kara

Ouch, ouch, ouch. Darn that spray really, REALLY stings.

That's the trouble with being mostly invulnerable. When you actually do get hurt, you aren't used to it. I'm sure my eyes are watering. Dammit, I'm Power Girl. I'm one of the toughest two women in the world, side-by-side with Wonder Woman. And this damn little spray bottle is almost making me cry.

At least I'm behind Anna Marie Rogue ... I think I'll just call her skunk lady. Maybe not to her face, but it seems to fit, visually at least. Anyway at least she can't watch me wincing. Shoulda thrown her into the stairs, see if she likes being tortured with Lanacane.

And Kasumi's done. Thank you God, she put the spray can away and I didn't cry. Just some bandaids and we're done.

So, what's skunk lady been saying while I've been suffering in silence?

Blah, blah, blah, doesn't know what happened. Blah, blah, woke up here. What the hell is an X-man? And they found a genie?

Is she ... oh no, she isn't ... she is! She's giving Frank the look! Dammit, now I really want to pound on her some more.

And now I have to make myself focus on her, because I just noticed that Frank's wiener is poking out of the leghole of his boxers and if I let myself, I'm sure I'll just stare at it and ignore the prisoner. I wish Kasumi would notice. She'd blush but have no problem pointing it out to him.


Rogue

So I'm sitting here, being interrogated with a naked hot chick watching me from behind and an audience of women nearby on a couch, and I'm getting horny? This makes no sense.

Well, fighting sometimes gets me worked up, but not like this. Maybe part of my problem is that everyone is nearly naked. My arrival got them out of bed, and I think half of them sleep naked or something. Not that I'm especially into girls, but they are nice to look at.

Frank says, "So you wished to be free of your mutant power. What was your exact wording?"

I think for a moment. "Ah said, 'Ah wish mah mutant power would stop.'"

"So let's parse that a bit. You didn't wish for your power to end or not exist or be removed, you wished for it to stop. So you were sent somewhere where it wouldn't work. That makes sense." He has a nice deep, smooth voice. When he talks to me, it's like my clitty vibrates a little with each word.

Oh god, his penis is poking out of his shorts. How embarrassing. And he hasn't noticed. Let's see ... don't stare ... circumsized ... not fully erect, so it's gotta be over ... say, 7 or 8 inches at least.

"Did you say anything else? There must be a reason why you were sent here specifically."

I refocus my thoughts back onto the topic. "Uhh, not really. Ah just said Ah wanted to be able to touch people ah love without hurtin them anymore."

"But you didn't wish for anyone you love to go with you. So you were sent somewhere where you'd be able to find..."

He lets the sentence trail off, and I can feel myself blushing. What a situation. Part of me wants to flirt and vamp it up. Part of me wants to run away. Part of me wants to cry.

And he finally noticed his 'exposure'. He doesn't blush, but he does grab a throw pillow and uses it to cover his lap.

I close my eyes and try to get myself under control. Frank starts talking again.

"The bad news is that you're now in a world where superheroes and superpowers are fictional. We have no way to get you home. If anyone comes after you, the odds are good that their powers or devices won't work right here and they'll be trapped too.

"Kara is in the same boat as you ... kind of. She's a superhero in her home dimension too. If she's a good basis for comparison, our laws of physics and reality don't allow for the more exotic weirdness that may exist in your world."

"The good news is that I have experience helping people displaced from their homes. I have plenty of room and can probably create an identity for you in this world. Since we don't know you as anything more than a fictional character, there may be trust issues to begin with..."

Here he spoke a bit more loudly; I opened my eyes and saw he was addressing everyone. " ... But everyone here has their own experience with losing their friends and family and having to start over. Right? So we'll try to be understanding and make her feel welcome."

Okay, I've gathered myself a bit. Time to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, because Ah really appreciate your kindness after Ah showed up so abruptly. But Ah think somethin else is goin on here. You haven't even asked what mah mutant power is or who the X-Men are. If this really is another world, and one without mutants or powers on top of that, there's no way y'all could know anythin about us. Y'see Ah'm thinking that maybe this is all just a trick of some sort."

He gets a weird little smile on his face that worries me a bit. Puts me on edge. Then he stands up, adjusts his boxers, discards the pillow and crooks his finger at me.

"If I could crave your indulgence for a minute, I'd like to show you something to answer your questions."

He starts walking to the front stairs, then abruptly changes directions and takes me to another, smaller staircase in the back of the house. I can feel myself fighting off a blush. Stairs weren't my fault. I didn't start the fight.

Kara, the blonde boobie super-lady, now redressed in a fresh robe, is following us closely. Regardless of what he said, she obviously isn't ready to trust me yet.

Frank takes me up to a room on the third floor which is full of long white boxes on deep shelves along two walls, with bookcases on a third and reading lamps and chairs and a table set up in the middle.

He pulls out one of the boxes, opens it and pulls something out. On the table in the center of the room he tosses down an X-men comic book in a plastic bag with a cardboard backing ... with what is obviously a drawing of me on the cover. I can feel my jaw dropping to the floor.

"The Uncanny X-Men is a popular comic book series that has branched out to include half a dozen other X-Men-related series and miniseries."

He slaps three of the long boxes. "Each of these boxes is full of X-Men and related comics, including..." He goes digging into another box and comes out with a small handful of Rogue comics. " ... your own miniseries."

I haven't touched any of these yet. I think I'm afraid to do so.

"You ... you called me fictional ... this is what you meant."

"Yes. I don't know how accurate the stories and characters are, but you're welcome to read them all."

He walks up next to me. "I know this is a lot to take in right now, and I'll give you some time to think and adjust. But if I can emphasize one positive point..."

He reaches out and touches my face, cupping my cheek ... and just leaves his hand there. There's no rush of energy or memories, just the touch of warm flesh. I haven't felt this since ... since ... the Savage Land with Magneto? And how long ago was that?

I lose myself in the feeling of flesh-on-flesh and almost miss him talking to Kara.

"Her mutant power let her absorb other people's memories and powers when she touched their skin. She couldn't ever come in contact with another human being without hurting them. Until now."

He pulls his hand away and I'm suddenly crying. This is too much too fast.

He sees me crying and hugs me.

"It's okay," he's saying. "You need time to process this. It's okay. It's ... tight..."

I'm hugging him back, feeling his bare flesh. Not feeling him up, just touching his skin everywhere I can reach. I feel Kara grabbing my hands, prying me off him a bit and suddenly realize I was squeezing him harder than I should have. She may be superstrong, but he obviously isn't.

I jump back away from him, saying "Sorry, sorry bout that".

He coughs once and says, "No problem. No harm, no foul. Are you hungry?"

All of a sudden I realize I'm starving. It's only been six hours or so since my last meal, but I feel like I haven't eaten in a month. My stomach growls loudly.

He grins. "To the kitchen."


Kara

Darn it, now I almost feel sorry for skunk lady.

It's sounding like she may be stuck here with no chance of going home.

Frank touches her face and tells me about her mutant power and how it has ruined her life. And now she's crying. Dammit, now I officially feel sorry for her.

Still, feeling sorry for someone and trusting them are two different things. I'll have to read some of these comics later, see what she's like.

While I'm glancing at the covers of some of the comics on the table, Frank started hugging her. He's too nice sometimes. And it looks like he's having trouble breathing.

I pry her arms off him, trying to be gentle. The last thing I want to do is have her think I'm trying to start another fight with Frank in the middle. (Although at the same time, I have to wonder if he might get off on it.)

So he offers food and we're off to the kitchen. For once, Kasumi wasn't psychic enough to predict that someone needed food, so we're scrounging for our own breakfast at 5 am.

I'm able to pull Frank aside for a short whispered chat. (I hope Rogue doesn't have super hearing.)

"So you're really going to just let her move in? Just like that?"

"Well, it's up to her, but I think she needs our help more than you did."

I give him a look. "Why, that's amazing. I never would have realized there was a parallel between my situation and hers. But seriously, there's something about her I just don't trust."

"That's fine, potentially good even. An added level of 'just in case' for safety. But don't let it mean you refuse to give her a chance. Now why don't you go get dressed?"

"Why don't you?" He looks down at himself. I think he actually forgot he was walking around in his undershorts. He actually blushes a little bit.


Rogue

I see Frank and Kara whispering with each other while I'm eating my eggs and toast. They're obviously talking about me, and I can't say I blame them.

I should just leave, get out of their hair. But where would I go? Plus there's something about Frank that just makes me want to spend time with him. Actually probably a couple of things about him. And among other things, I need to put on some clean underwear. My panties must be soaked through completely.

Which suddenly makes me realize I have no clothes but what I'm wearing right now. We don't carry our drivers licenses or credit cards or much of anything when we're suited up, so I have nothing I can even use to buy new clothes.

So it's either steal what I need, beg for it on the street or see how far my hosts' generosity extends.

Frank speaks up and says, "Anna, we're going to go get dressed. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen. If you'd prefer, there's a TV and computer in through there," and he points off to his right. "We'll be back in a few minutes."

Then he grabs Kara by the arm and pulls her with him out of the room towards the back stairs. Having wrestled with her myself, I know there's no way he could force her if she really didn't want to leave.

At this point, I've inhaled twice as much breakfast as I normally do and decide I need to stop eating. I get up and start wandering around the house.

I find his TV and turn it on to a news station while the computer is booting up. Some of the faces are familiar -- both reporters and subjects of the news stories -- but there's nothing about mutants or the mutant threat or even an Avengers Watch segment.

And the date. It's almost 10 years in the future, but looking at things, I think their technology is behind ours at home by at least that much.

Once I'm online, I start doing searches -- I've never been a computer whiz, but I can do basic searches for information.

I start out searching for X-Men references. There are links to something called Marvel Comics ... wikipedia ... is that a movie series? And cartoons? And Anna Paquin, while cute in her own right, looks nothing like me!

I search again for mutants? Some movies and ... well, the references are all over the place. The actual human mutations I find reference to are either sideshow freaks or articles about human evolutionary theory.


Kara

Frank assured me that Alpha would keep an eye on Rogue, so I reluctantly agreed that maybe I shouldn't spend the day in a borrowed robe.

I brush my teeth, shower and dress in record time. Well, not really. Record time for not having any superspeed at my disposal.

I find Rogue on the computer in the entertainment room. She's searching for "Avengers" for some reason.

After I've been watching her quietly for a minute, she turns to face me. "Ah know ya don't trust me, but Ah didn't come here to cause trouble. Ah didn't even choose to come here."

"You showed up inside our front door. That's not a coincidence."

"No, Ah suppose it's probably not. But that doesn't mean Ah know why or what it means."

She looks away from me as she says that. She's hiding something. And she's ... blushing?


Rogue

As I answer her, I'm trying not to think about what Frank said ... about the second half of my wish -- "Ah want to be able to touch people Ah love without hurting them anymore."

No one I knew came with me for the trip, so that means the people here are ... are ... touchable. I'll leave it at that for now.

We stumble through another few minutes of conversation. I find out that we're just outside Fort Worth, TX ... who the other girls in the house are ... that Daria and Jane go to college ... that Kasumi is taking junior college courses and will probably move to a real college in another year or two ... and that Kara is on vacation, but won't say from what.

Our stumbling conversation ends when we hear noises coming from the kitchen. We investigate to find Frank cleaning up after my breakfast. I blush a little, feeling guilty that I didn't think to do that myself.

What is wrong with me? I don't blush. I don't cry ... not where anyone can see me. It's like my heart races every time I see him. Maybe it's just because he touched me.

I move over and help him dry the pans and plates and silverware. And every time he hands me a wet dish, I try to brush his fingers, and every time I do, my heart jumps and my pussy gets a little wetter.

I don't know if this is love or not, but I really want to jump his bones. I'm pretty sure he's sleeping with Kara, and I don't want to break them up or anything ... but I'm almost past the point of caring. Which is RIDICULOUS! I've only known him for an hour or so, and I'm ready to jump into bed with him? Maybe he has a secret mutant pheromone power, but he seems like such a nice guy.

After we finish, he gives me a tour of the house, with Kara tagging along of course. It's not as big as the X-Mansion, but it is pretty big.

When we get to the exercise room, Kara asks how strong I am. I reply that I am not nearly as strong now as I was on my home Earth.

She challenges me to pick up the barbell, which is seriously loaded down. It must be 500 lbs or so total. I can lift it fine, but it takes actual effort. Just a couple of hours ago I could have tossed it around with one hand without a problem. This drained power level I'm at will take some getting used to.

They have a new pool in the back yard with a hot tub, a nice brick privacy fence around the 2 acre backyard, and a small area set aside for an oriental- style garden Kasumi is planning out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.