Nesting - Cover

Nesting

Copyright© 2011 by Netwanderer

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Following the apprehension of Doctor Trask, D59 teams spread out across the globe to clean up the mess he left behind. In the former USSR one team discovers a new threat that will imperil not only just their minds, but their country... (Author note: I had a little trouble coding this one - There's nothing for f/giant bug.)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Oral Sex  

March 27, 2009 – Kershaw Residence, New Braunfels, TX

"I'll have to call you back, Kath. The rabbits are at it again. I'm glad she's finally getting laid, but this is getting ridiculous. Gran's a pain when she's here, but at least she's quiet!".

Ashleigh Kershaw paused to listen before responding, "Yeah, see you tomorrow!" then snapped her pink cell phone closed and flipped over on her bed.

"Ooooh, god yes!". The soon to be sixteen year old covered her ears dramatically to drown out the sounds from the house's master bedroom. Ever since her mother and her 'co-worker' Donald got back from their latest client visit, the two of them had been going at it night and day. Her mom hadn't dated much since her dad had left 4 years ago, so there was obviously some pent up frustration there. And admittedly, Donald was pretty tasty, as she had no problem seeing when he worked out in the backyard every day.

But still this was getting downright ridiculous, even embarrassing. Mothers were not supposed to make noises like that. Especially ones you could hear from two rooms away. When your friends are over, as happened yesterday, prompting a hasty exit. Another cry of pleasure echoed through the house, and the young lady decided she had endured enough. Tossing her cellphone onto the bed, she opened the door to her room and stomped down the hall.

"Alright, Mom, this is getting ridi..." Ashleigh's voice faded into nothingness as she took in the tableau on the bed in front of her. Instead of her mother being ravaged by her boyfriend she was in the throes of passion while being half encased in what looked like a giant green slug and very obviously enjoying it. Fighting down a scream, she started to back out of the room, then she did scream as a hand wrapped around her waist as Donald (at least she hoped it was Donald) grabbed her from behind and then held her in place.

Struggling futilely against the larger man's grasp, Ashleigh watched as her mother relaxed onto the bed and the gelatinous mass wriggled off her body, leaving a thin sheen of slime that faded as she watched. Shrinking in size as it withdrew, the mass dropped into a large cooler positioned at the end of the bed. Languidly, her mom swung her legs off the side of the mattress, then faced her daughter with a vacant expression. "Hello dear."

"Mom. What the fuck was that thing?" Instinctively, the teen flinched at the curse, but instead of the tongue lashing she expected, her mother calmly replied, "That is just a personnel conversion unit. It is nothing to worry about. All will be clear soon." Turning to Donald, her mother continued in the same tone, "She has seen too much. We cannot wait. Take her to the queen."

"No fucking way! I am not going anywhere!" protested Ashleigh futilely, hammering her fists against Donald. The large soldier ignored the blows as he effortlessly lifted her kicking body with one arm and swung her into a fireman's carry, then headed down the hall towards the back of the house. A moment later, her mother followed behind, her naked body wrapped in a robe.

The houses in her area were far enough away that the teen's cries went unheard, and despite her best efforts, soon she was being taken into the storage shed by the covered pool in the back yard, a place she would never go due to the spiders and other insects that usually occupied it. Slinging her off his shoulder, Donald dropped her into a standing position, but before she could regain her balance he pushed her back against the right wall with his body. Held immobile by his mass, the brunette could feel his obviously erect manhood pushing against her as he used his hands to fasten her wrists into handcuffs that had been attached near the ceiling. 'Is he going to rape me? In front of my mother?' wondered the helpless girl. She tried screaming for help again, to no avail, although Donald did step away from her after using some rope to attach her ankles to the wall, holding her legs to avoid being kicked.

Once he was sure she was secured, Donald turned away from her to unlatch a large crate against the other wall. The young woman noticed some strange lettering on the side, but could not identify it. Then there was a tug at her waist. Her mother was undoing the tie on her flannel pajama bottoms and tugging them down, with her body bound, Ashleigh could only offer token resistance, and soon both her pants and her cotton panties were pooled around her ankles. Only the hem of her Twilight t-shirt provided any coverage of her naked crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.