Into the Wild - Cover

Into the Wild

Copyright© 2011 by Jammes

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - James is forced to bring his sister along on his previously guys only camping weekend with his two best friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Aimee:

I loved watching the guys rough house. I knew it was really over me though none of them would say so. But watching their athletic bodies cutting through the water, seeing them forcing one another down, laughing and pushing at each other, made me tingle. I fixed a smile on my face and fantasized how it would be to have any of them on top of me, sliding deep into my pussy. I could feel myself growing more and more horny with every second. I didn't even mind seeing the smiles turn into frowns. It was only natural after all. However, when James suddenly exploded, I was a little ashamed. These were best friends after all. It wasn't right for them to be fighting. So when James announced he was leaving, I didn't want to go. Maybe if they left me behind for a while they would cool down and be all right. But Paul announced that he was staying. He pretended like it was to watch over me, but I knew what he was thinking. When James didn't say anything and left with Carl I felt a little bad, but then I saw Paul looking at me. As soon as James and Carl were out of sight he made his move.

When he came up out of the water, I swear he brought half of the lake with him. I shrieked and he laughed. Plopping down beside me he fixed his gaze on me, "Don't worry Little Girl, you're waterproof."

I looked back at him, conscious again of my nakedness and his. "I'm not a little girl. And I think you know that very well," I said with a smirk and a look down at his crotch.

His cock was semi-hard even with the cold from the lake, so I knew he was thinking some dirty thoughts about me. He confirmed it. "Oh, yeah I definitely want you. But you're still a little girl to me."

I rolled over to my side to face him. Sliding my hand down my body I paused briefly at my tits and then down my belly resting it finally just above my pussy. "You think this is the body of a little girl?"

Suddenly his hands darted out and he grabbed my wrists. Forcing them easily above my head, he pinned them in place with one hand. "Maybe not the body of a little girl, but the experiences of one I bet," he replied.

I looked up at him. Something about the casual way he pinned me down had my heart beating fast and my cunt tingling. I licked my lips, conscious of his control over me. I could scream, of course. Maybe James and Carl were close by. Maybe they wouldn't hear. Besides I didn't think I wanted this to end. I felt his free hand sliding down my body, following the path my own hand had taken. I managed to grin at him. "I'm experienced," I said as his fingers slipped down between my legs and cupped my mound, making me groan before I finished speaking.

"Maybe a little," he replied absently as he began to explore my pussy. "But if you're gonna be my playtoy you're gonna have to prove it."

His arrogance was both irritating and exciting. "What makes you think I want to be that," I replied.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds as his fingers slipped between the folds of my pussy and then he snorted. "Well to begin with, you aren't even trying to get away. And then there's this wet twat of yours. Makes me think you want it bad, Little Girl."

Before I could respond he bent his head down and began sucking at my tits. Then I felt his teeth on my nipple and he began to bite. "Stop, stop, stop ... OWW!" I cried out, as he pulled his head back with my nipple still between his teeth.

He let go and then laughed again. His middle finger was now deep inside my pussy and his palm was rubbing against my clit with every motion in and out. "Baby, you're dripping," he told me, and bent his head down again to repeat his game on my other tit.

I gasped again as he added a second finger. "Oh shit!" I screamed as he bit down on my other nipple.

I felt like I was floating, feeling his fingers sliding deep inside me. I felt my body responding to his casual control of me. He let my nipple go and I felt my flesh tingling. His fingers drove into me over and over. I looked up at his face and saw him looking at me almost with a small cruel smile on his face. I pulled at my hands and felt no movement. His hand around my wrist might as well have been a pair of handcuffs. Strangely this proof of helplessness turned me on even more. I felt myself approaching an orgasm.

Before I could cum however, I felt his hand leaving my pussy. He let go of my hands and lay back on the rock. My eyes were drawn immediately to his rock hard cock, sticking up strong and proud. I felt his hand coming down to the back of my head. "Show me how good a cocksucker you are," he murmured, forcing my head down to his crotch.

I wanted to rebel. I knew that if I just refused or started to struggle, he would let me go. Or at least I thought he would. But something kept me from trying to find out. I felt a compulsion to keep going. Besides, I had been fantasizing about him ever since James brought him home from school to visit. Now was my chance. His cock was grazing against my lips and cheek. His hand was still on my neck, but he was no longer forcing me down. The next step was all up to me. I opened my mouth and took him in.

He let out a small sound of pleasure and his hand shifted from my neck to my head. Still he didn't force. I opened my mouth wider and took his thick hard shaft as deep as I could. I reached up and played with his balls and the rest of his cock as I began to bob my head up and down.

"That's a good little... , that's good," he said quietly, as I continued to suck.

I grinned around his cock. He might talk trash, but when it came down to calling me something I didn't like while his cock was in my mouth...

I pulled back and began to lick his shaft and then down to his balls. His hand stayed on my neck, but he let me do the driving. I was glad because I was enjoying every second of it. For all his strength, it was my mouth running the game now. I decided to see how far I could go. Wiggling around, I raised up and straddled his chest. Sliding backwards I pushed my pussy down toward his face. His hand slipped off my head and settled on my lower back. stopped playing with his cock long enough to say, "Eat me," before returning to sucking.

Almost immediately I felt his tongue probing at my slit. I hummed with pleasure and began sucking and teasing his balls in earnest. He responded with enthusiasm and began to lick my pussy, pressing his chin against my clit. I sucked as much of his hard meat into my mouth as I could. I felt my orgasm building up again. Paul was the same way. His hips were thrusting up and driving his cock in and out of my mouth. I heard and felt him groaning into my cunt and felt his cock swelling up in my mouth. "Damn it, I wanted to get fucked!" I thought to myself as I felt a jet of sperm shooting into my mouth.

James:

I couldn't believe it but there it was. Aimee was sucking Paul's cock like a pro. It was obvious that this was not her first blowjob. I wondered how many guys she had been with. Beside me Carl was watching also, but I sensed he was paying almost as much attention to me. We were both stroking our stiff cocks and I muttered out loud, "Damn, but I think I'm about to blow."

Suddenly he reached over and put his hand on my coc, overlapping with my own. I confess I jumped.

"What?" I looked at him.

He smiled and then right there he dropped to his knees and looked up at me, "I don't think you ever met my older brother Will have you?"

I looked down at him and shook my head.

He grinned. "I was blowing him and he was blowing me long before I started fucking Michelle."

Then without another word he bent down and took my cock into his mouth. Sliding up and down a few times he pulled out and said, "Keep watching your sister."

I couldn't believe it, but damn it felt so fucking good. I looked down again. Now Aimee had moved to be on top of Paul and was grinding her pussy into his mouth while sucking on his cock. I was already close and now I had a warm, wet, expert mouth sucking my cock while my eyes and mind were full of images and longings. Down below I watched as Paul convulsed and very obviously filled my little sister's mouth with cum. He continued lapping away at her cunt. I couldn't hold back any longer. I needed to warn Carl, "Fuck I'm cumming!"

He didn't miss a beat and kept sucking away. Seconds later I was blasting my own load down his throat. Mentally I pictured it being Aimee's mouth and came even harder.

Carl sucked me clean and released my cock. "Come on, we'd better be back at the camp soon or those two might figure out we've been spying on them.

I felt unreal but, at least temporarily sated. However I did have a small concern. "Ummm, so buddy, are you expecting me to..." I gestured vaguely toward his cock. It wasn't rock hard but it was still swollen.

Carl laughed softly. "Don't worry about it bro. Not that I would mind, but I've known you for a long time. I think I'd know by now if you were into it."

I didn't bother to point out that I had known him for ages also and had never had a clue. "Besides," he said, "I've already cum once today..."

I looked at him and then remembered him and Aimee fooling around in the back seat. I had figured out what was going on but I hadn't realized they had gone that far. I shook my head and started walking. "She came too, didn't she?"

"I believe so, yes. I mean, I am pretty damn good, even when my mouth isn't involved..."

I snorted at that and then thought for a few minutes. "Well buddy, I enjoyed blowing my load but you know what? I still want to fuck my sister!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.