A Weekend With George
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the story of what happened when Women's Lib went to the absolute extreme. Women now rule the USA, and men are nothing but sex toys and slaves. This is what could happen under those circumstances. One slave was pushed too far, and this is an account of his unrelenting revenge! There's a lot of sex, but not all of it is good. An alternate reality not many of us would like to live in. See my blog of 1/1/2011 for more comments.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Tear Jerker   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Enema   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Nancy started to cry and said, "Oh, George, you may have just saved my life! I don't want your money—I want to join you in your fight against the cops! Take me with you and I will do anything you say. I will even be your slave, if that is what it takes."

George looked at his friends, and they both nodded their heads. "OK, Nancy, you have just joined the rebellion as our first recruit. You can go with us."

That was enough to cause Nancy to run to each man and to give him a powerful hug and a kiss. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. Just tell me what to do and I will do it."

"OK, the first thing is, do you know how to use one of these cop riding things? You'll need to use one to keep up with us."

"Oh, yes, I know how to use one. I used one of my own to commute to work until I had to sell it while I was not working. I even know how to maintain one of the things. All I need is some spare parts and the tools."

Right off the top, Nancy established herself as having valuable skills. They could overlook her being a woman if she could do what she claimed.

Nobody had shown up, yet, to check on the two cops, so the Segways were still where they had been parked. Nancy mounted one and demonstrated her riding ability. On their way home, George asked, "Nancy, do you know how to shoot?"

"No, but I sure want to learn. Can you guys teach me?"

"Yeah, we can. It's not difficult. It just takes practice. These guns we're using have almost no kick so they are easy to hold while you shoot. HEY, LET'S STOP BY A SPORTING GOODS PLACE AND PICK UP A RIFLE AND PISTOL FOR NANCY."

They used their master key to open the front door and went to find a suitable rifle for Nancy. They didn't find one in the brand they were using, but they did find one with the same general specifications. Otto broke the chain holding it against theft, and they were away before anybody noticed their presence. However, surveillance cameras did photograph them several times, so there were now pictures of all four available to the cops. This was of dubious value, but the cops did have their pictures. It would make no difference to the men, but Nancy could be identified through her picture on her driver's license.

Once they got home, they showed Nancy around, and she was quite impressed. "Guys, I hate to keep asking for favors, but I still need to take care of my mother. What would you say if I brought her here? She doesn't have a slave, that's why I have to take care of her."

The men talked it over and agreed to help Nancy pick up her mother that night before the cops had a chance to find her and work her over when they couldn't find Nancy. The cart was large enough to hold a prone woman if she lay down diagonally across the bed, so that was the easy way to fetch the woman.

The trip to Lena's house took almost an hour with the way they traveled in zig-zags to keep from being seen. Lena Walker was not really enthusiastic about leaving her home, but she relented when Nancy explained the problem. Lena was not a fan of the local police either, so she was cooperative when she heard the whole story. She even thanked the men for their consideration and help. Wow, the ex-slaves were really getting a dose of culture shock on this night!

They transported Lena to their base and installed her in one of the offices near the restroom. Lena was using a rented hospital bed, so they had taken that. That was just another way to stick it to the Woman. The only problem now was that Nancy didn't have a bed.

Nancy solved that problem by announcing that she was moving in with George, if he would have her. This was pushing some of George's buttons pretty hard, but he considered all of the ramifications and agreed. Tomorrow night, they were going to have to get some clothes for Nancy; they had brought Lena's clothes on this trip.

The men were still wearing just their loin cloths and flip-flops. The weather had been warm enough that nothing more was needed, but that situation was going to change when full winter arrived. It never got cold enough in Phoenix for anyone to need heavy clothing, but something was needed whenever a person had to be out and about in a sandstorm or a rainstorm. Previously, the men had never gone outside during that kind of weather since they were not allowed clothes. However, the situation was different now, and they were going to need clothes.

Nancy said that Lena had been a seamstress before her cancer, so she could sew something new for the men or adapt women's clothes for them, whichever they would prefer. All Lena would need would be a sewing machine. Lena had one, they just had not moved it. That chore could be done when they went for Nancy's clothes.

As he had always done, George slept nude, just as he had lived. He did concede to Nancy, since she was going to sleep with him, by taking a shower before bed. He had always done that for Emily, but had slipped out of the habit since she was now dead. Nancy came to bed wearing a nightgown, but stopped before she got in when she saw that George was nude. Nancy pulled her gown over her head and said, "I guess that I won't be needing that thing anymore."

She slid into bed and up against George's side. "George, I hope that you don't mind me pushing my way toward you like this. I have always wanted to sleep with a man, but I never have done it. I said before that I would be your sex slave if you would take me in, and I am ready to live up to my word."

"Dammit, Nancy, I don't want a slave. I was one too long to like the idea. I would like for you to join me in bed and maybe in sex if you really want to. I certainly won't force you. I might kill you, but I would never make you my slave!"

Nancy could tell that George meant every word, so she smiled and rolled over to press her tits against his side. "George, I'll take you any way I can get you. You are a very handsome man, and well above anything I could get, even if I could afford to buy a slave. Truthfully, I wanted you the moment I saw you in the street. I'll take you with thanks any way you will have me. I never had a man before, except in the public brothels, and that's certainly no place to find sexual satisfaction.

"I did go to a brothel when I couldn't take it any more, but it's obvious why they are free, make that 'tax supported.' The quality of the sex there is so low as to make a dildo preferable, except when I just had to have a living cock. I don't think I had an orgasm there one trip in 10, the men were so mechanical about fucking. I know, they were slaves and doing it just because they had to, but even that emotion never came into play. I will appreciate anything that you can and will do for me."

George thought, "Dammit, Emily would still be alive if she had ever said anything close to that to me just one time. Hell, I've been a long time without sex, so I should be able to do a reasonably good job for this lonely woman."

Without saying anything, George rolled over to face Nancy and kissed her, gently at first, but with more ardor as the kiss ran on. Nancy pushed him away after a while and said, "Dammit, George, give a girl a chance to catch her breath. That was the most spectacular kiss I have ever had! I loved it. Do you think you could manage another one of those?"

George was ready to oblige. This kiss lasted a bit longer than the first one and included a little bit of tongue. Nancy was confused at first by the tongue part, but soon caught on and let George explore her mouth as far as his tongue would reach. "Oh, Goddess, George, where do you come up with such wonderful things as that kiss? Please, let's do it again, but let me use my tongue, too. I never knew that kissing could be so sexy and satisfying."

They spent another half-hour in kissing, and they both enjoyed every minute of it. This was the first time that George had been asked to kiss someone, not ordered to do it. The difference was amazing. Previously, he had just gone through the motions, doing his best to satisfy the woman because he knew that his life depended on it, but this time he was doing it because he wanted to. He couldn't get over how much better this was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.