A Weekend With George
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of what happened when Women's Lib went to the absolute extreme. Women now rule the USA, and men are nothing but sex toys and slaves. This is what could happen under those circumstances. One slave was pushed too far, and this is an account of his unrelenting revenge! There's a lot of sex, but not all of it is good. An alternate reality not many of us would like to live in. See my blog of 1/1/2011 for more comments.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Tear Jerker   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Enema   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

George woke up on Sunday morning feeling pretty rotten as the result of the entertainment from Francine's party. Nevertheless, he had no intention of messing up his plans for today. He had been planning this for a long time, and he wanted to be able to savor his revenge for 17 years of mistreatment. Therefore, George took a stomach remedy that Emily had always reserved for herself (it was too expensive to waste on a pet). He had pilfered a dose as he passed the bathroom on his way to the patio. Half an hour later, George was back operating at 90% of capacity, and that was plenty to accomplish what he had in mind.

His first trip was to the shed where he had his supplies stored. This was easy because he was already outside. He picked up a length of barb wire that had been left over when the security fence had been installed and some pliers to use on the wire. He also picked up a pair of heavy work gloves to protect his hands while he was working with the wire.

He was operating on a tight schedule at the moment because he wanted to get to Emily's bedroom before she woke up. She usually slept late on Sunday, so he expected to find her still asleep. That's where she was when he opened the door. Emily was a very sound sleeper, so he was able to enter the room, strip the covers from the bed, and roll her over on her back before she woke up. Emily was stirring groggily when George put his knee in her belly.

The air whooshed out of her body and she struggled to regain her breathe while George hurriedly used the barb wire to fasten her ankles and her wrists to the four corners of her bed. These lengths of wire had already been cut, so this part of the job went very quickly. Between the loss of air and the pain from the barb wire, Emily was slow to come to her full senses. "GEORGE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? LOOSEN ME IMMEDIATELY, OR YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY! THIS WIRE HURTS! CUT ME LOOSE RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh, no, Emily, you bitch! You are the one who is going to be sorry for the 17 years of torture that you have put me through. What you feel now is just the mild beginning of the day I have in store for you. Now, I want you to lie there and contemplate your sins while I fix my breakfast. I think that I will eat it in here where you have never allowed me to eat, before."

"George, you are forgetting your position! You are headed for serious pain and death if you don't free me this moment!"

"Oh, but I am free, now. I have been free ever since I woke up this morning. All I needed to free myself was to decide on the time and place. I have picked here and now, so you are the one who is in great trouble. Ta-ta for now, I'll be back shortly with my breakfast. By the way, you need to know that I have hated you almost from the day I met you. Contemplate what that means for you, now that you are in my power."

"Oh, my God!" thought Emily. "I had no idea that he felt that way." She began to shout, "HELP! HELP ME! MY PET HAS GONE ROGUE! HELP!" Of course, this did no good. When the house was last remodeled, she had paid for extra sound deadening just in case she had decided to do something to George that would cause him to scream very loud, either in pain or in pleasure. George knew about this, and that was the reason he had chosen this bedroom for his revenge.

Emily's voice was reduced to a whisper by the time George returned with his breakfast. He had fixed a big one for himself. It consisted of four scrambled eggs, half a pound of bacon, a big pile of home-fries, four slices of toast, a bottle of blackberry jelly, and a pot of the best coffee. Of course, on the tray were a bowl of sugar and a pitcher of milk. There was also a small pitcher and a funnel, and Emily had no idea what they were for, though the mere sight of the unexpected items frightened her even more.

George set the tray down on Emily's special table and said, "Before I start my breakfast, I have something special for you. It is the extract of a gourmet hot pepper called the Naga Viper pepper. It is the hottest pepper extract that I could find in the local food store. I know that you must be anxious to taste it." George took an eye dropper that Emily had not noticed and drew in a few drops from the extra pitcher. He forced the funnel spout between her lips and grabbed her head with his free hand to keep her from moving. Then he dropped two drops of the Naga Viper pepper extract through the funnel into Emily's mouth. This scream might have been heard outside the room if her voice had been at its usual strength, but it was hardly more than a whisper at this time.

George removed the funnel from Emily's mouth and set it aside. "Don't worry, we'll have more use for that, later." He sat and calmly ate his breakfast while Emily thrashed about on the bed from the pain of the burning from the pepper, estimated to be 30-50 times "hotter" than jalapeños.

George was especially hungry this morning; after all, he had not eaten since yesterday's breakfast. He savored his food and commented on how tasty it was as he watched Emily jerk around on the bed. Not only was she feeling the effect of the pepper, but she was tearing the skin of her wrists and ankles to shreds on the points of the barb wire.

George took almost an hour to drink the last of the coffee and to return the tray to the kitchen. He just could not break his habit of neatness. When he got back, Emily had finally worn off the effect of the pepper in her mouth, and she was lying in place, exhausted. "Ah, my Dear, you look like you are ready for your next experience with pain. I'm not really sure what this effect will be, since I have had no place to test it, so you will be the guinea pig for a scientific experiment."

Not too gently, George jammed the spout of the funnel into Emily's vagina. "Oops, I almost forgot an essential accessory." He pushed his fingers into her vagina and used that as a lifting point to raise her hips off the bed. Of course, this pulled the barbs farther into her wrists and ankles, and she tried to scream at the pain. She was not very successful. While he had her hips off the bed, George jammed three pillows under her ass to keep her pussy elevated. When he released her, Emily's vagina was elevated to a convenient angle.

George spread her pussy lips and jammed the funnel spout as far into her cunt as it would go. He then poured two teaspoonsful of the pepper extract into the funnel and stood back to see what would happen. He was disappointed at first because nothing happened, but about 15 seconds later, Emily's ass bucked off the pillows and she tried to scream.

This was going to take a while, so George left to take care of some of the other business that he had to do to get ready for his escape from the house. Twenty minutes later, he looked in on Emily to find her still writhing in pain from the pepper extract that he had poured into her cunt. "Hmm, this is going to take longer than I expected. I had planned to do all of this in a stepwise fashion, but I guess that I need to overlap some of the pain. On the other hand, this is in the same neighborhood, so it might not be such a waste after all. Well, we'll see..."

George got out his dropper and took up some of the extract. He held Emily down while he dropped two drops of the extract on her clit. She had started to wind down from the violent agitation she was showing after he had put the extract in her cunt. However, in seconds, she was back to bouncing around from the effects of the attack on her clit. George stayed to watch the progress of this treatment because he was looking for more than just pain right now.

After a couple of minutes, he commented, "Ah, there are the blisters I was looking for. However, it looks like I didn't get full coverage, so you need another treatment." George recharged his eye dropper and reached down with his other hand to pull the hood back from Emily's clit. Emily wasn't going to give up without a fight, so she began to bounce around in hopes of making him miss with this application. Emily didn't stand a chance—she just was not big enough nor strong enough to put up an effective defense.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.