A Weekend With George
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of what happened when Women's Lib went to the absolute extreme. Women now rule the USA, and men are nothing but sex toys and slaves. This is what could happen under those circumstances. One slave was pushed too far, and this is an account of his unrelenting revenge! There's a lot of sex, but not all of it is good. An alternate reality not many of us would like to live in. See my blog of 1/1/2011 for more comments.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Tear Jerker   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Enema   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

The next morning, George got up to fix Emily's breakfast. Emily had a special table in her room from which she could eat her breakfast without getting out of bed. George stood quietly in waiting as she ate. When she finished, she thanked George for fixing her breakfast and sent him away to eat his own breakfast. George ate scrambled eggs and bacon, followed by raisin toast and blackberry preserves. He also had two cups of coffee before he put the dishes in the dishwasher and started the machine.

He did a little conventional housecleaning before returning to Emily's room to ask if she was ready to get out of bed. "Go away, dammit! Call me in time to make it to Francine's party. We are both going. I want to show you off, so don't do anything that will interfere with your sexual powers."

"Yes, Mistress, as you command." This time, Emily didn't even know what he had said, since she was already asleep. George returned to the kitchen and worked out his grocery order. He had never been taught to read or write, an activity wasted on mere males according to conventional wisdom, so he had developed a prodigious memory. Once he knew everything that he wanted to order, he telephoned the local food market and placed the order. There was nothing unusual in this, most of the household slaves known as "pets" did this sort of thing on a regular basis. All of the ordering was done orally, since none of them could read or write, at least not publicly.

George knew that he would not be disturbed for at least two hours, so he called several of his friends. Some of them were in the same position that he was, so they could talk freely. George said, "Harold, do you know what your mistress has planned for us, today?"

"As far as I know, it will be the usual thing, except for an added attraction that is purely for comic relief. That's all I know about it, Francine has been very closemouthed about the whole stunt. In my opinion, it will be something very embarrassing, but not especially painful."

"OK, I can live with that. Thank God, this will be the last one of her pool parties that I attend, no matter how my plans work out."

"My Goddess, George, I wish that I had your guts! I sure would like to join you, but I don't think that I have it in me."

"Don't worry about it, Harold. You know what to do if you change your mind. You have up until midnight on Sunday night to decide to join me. After that, all bets are off."

"Yeah, I know, and I wish you luck, no matter what I decided to do. Uh-oh, I hear Francine stirring, so I gotta go. Goodbye. I'll see you at the party."

George hung up and dialed another number. "Hello, Greta's residence. She cannot come to the phone right now; may I help you?"

"Hi, Otto, this is George. Hey, man, I hope your ass is not too sore."

"Naw, Greta thinks that she is hot stuff, but she can't swing that paddle hard enough to swat a fly. I yell and carry on to make her think that she is hurting me, but she has to wear herself out just to make my ass red enough to see it. I'll be fine for Sunday night. Is everything still on?"

"Yeah, I'm all set. Harold is still on the fence. I don't know if he will join us or not! It won't make any difference to anybody but him whether he does or not. Actually, now that I think about it, he would probably be safer with us. The authorities may take a hardline with the slaves left to be found. I sure as hell would not want to go through their questioning routine. I have heard that the torture is something that nobody can withstand, and your body is broken beyond recovery when they finish. All they do is dump you down the disposal chute, whether you're alive or not."

"How about Joseph? Rose has really been on his back the last few days."

"I don't know about him. I have not heard anything from Joseph in several days. I don't know if he is still mobile, as paranoid as Rose can be."

"Do you think that it would be safe to call him?"

"Shit, Otto, I don't know. Come to think of it, I guess that we should wait for the pool party to try to contact him. You know Rose. She'll be there just to see our hard cocks if for no other reason. If he's able, Joseph will also be there. Rose would be too embarrassed to leave him at home if she didn't have to.

"Uh-oh, I hear Emily calling me. I've gotta go. See you later." George hung up and went upstairs to respond to Emily's summons.

"I heard you on the telephone. Who were you talking to?"

"I had to call in our grocery order for next week. I do that every Saturday morning, and it gets delivered on Monday morning."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Well, try to do that more quietly. You woke me up. Oh, hell, it's late enough now that I might as well get up. Come on and give me a quickie before I get dressed."

George mounted Emily in her preferred manner and very carefully entered her. He's had no opportunity to prepare her, so her cunt was almost sure to be on the dry side. He did spit on his hand and rub his cock with it to try to get some semblance of lubricant, but he had to work carefully to get all of his cock into her cunt. Fortunately for George, he was used to these sudden demands for a fuck, so he had no trouble getting hard for her.

George was so skilled at rubbing Emily's G-spot that she was quickly wet enough to fuck without pain. He did his usual routine and gave her her first orgasm of the day very quickly. "Hey, you didn't come, George. That means that you have more that you can give me. To hell with Francine's party! If we're late, we're late. I want all of the fuck I can get from you. Get busy, George, you're wasting time."

This time, George did not say anything in response. He just started stroking Emily's cunt in the way he knew that she would orgasm the quickest, since that was what she seemed to want. He allowed himself to come at her third orgasm, and she seemed to be satisfied. "OK, George, you did such a good job with fucking me, I think that it is your responsibility to clean me up. Get down there and start sucking and licking. Don't worry about giving me another orgasm—just clean me up so that I don't need a shower before the party.

Following orders, George cleaned Emily with his mouth, but it probably took longer than it would have for her to take a shower. George suspected that Emily was just expressing her power over him. Well, that wouldn't be for much longer, so George just went along with her demands. He helped her get dressed in nothing more than a sundress and some sandals. Of course, all he had to do was to slip on his flip-flops. They attached his leash and they hurried to Francine's house.

When they got there, Greta and Rose were both there. Emily went through the usual formality of air kissing her friends and George nodded to the other three pets who were in attendance. The other three women had already hit the buffet, so Emily ordered George to get some appropriate food for her. Naturally, none of the women ever thought of food for their slaves. The slaves didn't want anything; Francine's "entertainment" was often enough to turn their stomachs.

The first phase of the entertainment was to have the women compete to see who could get a pet not their own hard first using only one hand. Greta won this competition because she had drawn George as her victim. George was skilled at getting hard at the least suggestion by Emily, so he was able to do the same thing for Greta. As it turned out, Emily was last. She had drawn Otto, and she just couldn't get him hard no matter how much she tried. In her frustration because she had lost the contest, she swatted him as hard as she could on his ass, and he turned red at her hand print. Somehow, this made Greta jealous, and she asked to borrow Francine's paddle to "teach Otto a lesson."

This struck the other women as something fun to do, so they all decided to paddle their slaves. Harold was sent to fetch "his" paddle, and the women got busy working out the schedule so that every one of them would have a chance to use the paddle.

This exercise took nearly an hour as each woman practically wore herself out in swinging her paddle. All of the slaves had very red asses by the time this phase of the fun was over, but they were given no chance to recuperate. The next bit of fun was to be a fucking exhibition in which the women would again swap slaves.

Francine assigned slaves to the women, and she took George for herself. He had, by far, the largest erect cock, and she was dying to try it out. Everyone of the women came at least once, but Francine came the most with four orgasms. The controlling factor was when the slave came, that was the end of the fucking for the moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.