The Maze Experiment - Cover

The Maze Experiment

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Miss Anga was massaging the temples of her head, while trying to figure out a good way of bringing sir Clarke the bad news. An hour ago the Doctor had told her of his plans to keep sir Clarke and his family out of the maze for at least a month, since the project would be doomed to fail otherwise. He had told her about his ideas of showing him research data and throwing around with difficult scientific terms, but Miss Anga knew that sir Clarke wouldn't be that easily convinced and that he could be very insistent.

The Doctor had given her some ideas though, making it clear that his investment would be completely lost if he decided to push his will through might convince him otherwise. The man was a dominant control freak, but on top of that he was an even worse miser. Why he decided to invest in this project in the first place was beyond her, but he probably wouldn't have done so if he didn't expect to make big profits of this in some way.

Next to the safety concerns she also had to fear for the project results and even though sir Clarke was the biggest investor, he wasn't the only investor. The others probably wouldn't like to see their investment going down the drain because some hotshot decided to ruin it for everybody else and they were not men and women who she wanted to see angry, despite their smaller contributions.

If only we had succeeded in America... Miss Anga considered, letting a sigh escape, We may not even have needed to start up this whole operation again.

We had everything going for us, until the FBI got involved. The test results seemed very promising. Running it with teenagers was initially a failed concept, but after the first four weeks they got their bearings and groups had finally started to form, with dominant leaders and submissive followers. If anything, their raging hormones ensured that reverting back to their basic instincts happened even quicker than we currently see. Though the modifications Hans made to the teens weren't as extensive as his work on Gregor or Boris, they were sufficient to make the alpha males hunger to mate with everything that moved.

She had stopped rubbing her temples and took a sip of her hot tea, while she thought back to the days of the first maze and regretting how it all came to an abrupt ending, The relationships our subjects developed with each other and the interactions between groups was very interesting to witness, even for a layman like me. Not a single blue ray disk was saved of the entire project and we had several hundreds of disks gathered. Then again, it was probably for the best that they were destroyed. It's better to be out of prison without our precious tapes, than it is to have a single recording and be locked up for twenty to thirty years.

A wry smile appeared on Miss Anga's face as she thought back of the revenge she had extracted on those that had ratted them out. Not even the FBI safe houses had managed to prevent her from torturing and eventually killing the witnesses. Without evidence and witnesses the FBI had no case left, to prosecute any of the project members they had captured. The ones captured weren't very important to Miss Anga anyway, but it was a lot easier to kill them too, after they were released from prison. She didn't want to leave any evidence behind that could be traced back to her, so apart from the Doctor and herself, none of the original project members had survived.

When they started their preparations in East Germany last year, it had taken the Doctor weeks to find a suitable assistant. Miss Anga had far less trouble contacting the Lieutenant and Colonel, since she had maintained contacts with them throughout the years.

This time around the Doctor wanted to use older subjects, figuring they would adept faster to the maze. The maze itself was also bigger than the previous one and the number of subjects was increased for more realistic results. All the while they ran with a much smaller team while they were at it and the chance of somebody giving them away was decreased dramatically. She knew that each member of the capture and retrieve teams had no moral issues with what they did and she doubted that Erik would ever double cross them. The young man seemed far too interested in the female occupants to give up watching them.

That left her with just the Doctor to be concerned about, though her concerns with him were of a different matter than his loyalty.

Oh Hans ... If you only knew what I feel for you, she shook her head, clearing her swooning thoughts and focusing on the task at hand, which was trying to figure out how to bring sir Clarke the bad news.

After another fifteen minutes of hard thinking a plan finally formed. She took the last sip from her tea, before refilling her cup, while her thoughts subconsciously kept returning to the Doctor...


Elsewhere in the old military base Eva woke up. She heard Janneke snore softly, while Cor was also breathing deeply, indicating that he was vast asleep.

That woman clearly doesn't want me interfering with her man, I need to stay in good grace with both of them, if I want to keep making use of the protection they offer. Else they might abandon me and leave me to my own means, when they notice that I can take care of myself again, Eva couldn't suppress a shiver at that thought, the horrible thought of being left behind by the only friendly people she had met so far was a true nightmare.

What can I do for them that they want to keep me around? She wondered.

Hearing how the couple was still deep asleep, Eva didn't want to disturb them. They needed their sleep so that they'd be alert and awake when they had to head down to the basement level again. She found them to be quite nervous every time they went there. Eva herself was simply terrified to go back, but she still had to eat and take care of her personal hygiene. Traveling in a pack was much safer, the force of three people might just be enough to overcome her rapist, should they run into him again.

Out there, alone, she knew that she wouldn't last long. No, she needed a strong man like Cor to protect her. Feeling restless, Eva decided to explore her close surroundings, rather than trying to get some more sleep. The room appeared to be quite large and due to the mattresses on the floor, it was very comfortable for her to crawl around on.

I wonder what happened to my dress. Not that it really matters, but I liked that dress. I'm stuck here for days and we're nowhere closer to finding a way out, Eva thought, mulling over her thoughts and how her life changed so dramatically, in such a short time.

I miss the hospital, cheering up my patients, talking to people ... Especially talking to people. This place is far too quiet!

The absence of sound had a very depressing effect on Eva, who was used to talking to people all the time. One of the reasons she choose to become a nurse had been because she got to talk to so many people on a daily basis and because it gave her a chance to cheer people up. She loved making people smile and with her affectionate personality she rarely came across a patient she couldn't cheer up.

The only sounds I ever hear is Cor and Janneke's clicking sounds and their grunts, moans, or groans when they're making love, the thought of making love to Cor sent a tingle down to Eva's throbbing clit, making her cunt even wetter.

She noticed earlier that her body seemed to be in a constant state of horniness, even when she didn't feel horny.

Perhaps it's something they put in the food, or water? Or perhaps it's something else in the environment that affects us? I know for sure that it's not a normal reaction of the human body to be in a constant state of sexual arousal, especially not under the current circumstances. It seems that this man and woman are 'suffering' the same fate too, I can constantly smell her and whenever I come in contact with him I can feel his hard on through his pants.

The more Eva thought about sex, the wetter and hornier she became. She rubbed her clit for a second and had to suppress a groan, as she thought, Maybe I should take a short break from my exploring, just to get off so that I can focus better afterwards...

Rolling on her back, Eva thought back to her teen years. Like many girls she had experimented as a teen, though she had only practiced kissing with one of her friends. Especially French kissing had gotten her really hot and it was easy to see that her friend was turned on by the kiss too, judging her hard nipples. They had been too embarrassed to experiment any further, but to this day it remained one of Eva's favorite fantasies, wondering what could have happened if she had pressed further, perhaps tweaking one of her friend's hard nipples, or giving her a massage.

She was pretty sure her friend would have let her, but at the time she didn't want to risk their friendship either. Stroking her throbbing clit quickly got Eva even hornier, her musky scent spreading through the room. Apart from kissing she had never done anything sexual with girls and considered herself strictly heterosexual.

However, thinking of Janneke asleep, nude and available started to affect Eva's fantasies, What if I make love to that woman? Perhaps she'll accept me easier if I eat her out? Bring her off to an orgasm? I have to prove my usefulness to them somehow and it's mostly her that I'll have to convince. That man seemed to get pretty excited whenever I'm nearby. I don't want his girlfriend to get upset about me though. No, I must think of something that will make her want to keep me around.

The thought of eating out another woman made Eva shiver with disgust, but also with a tinge of excitement. Kissing a woman was one thing, actively getting another woman off? Well, that was something completely else!

The more she thought about it, the more sense it made though. After all, women have a natural understanding of each other's body, an understanding that men will never have. As such it should be a lot easier for Eva to figure out what Janneke likes best and what gives her the biggest orgasm. That is, assuming she'd even let her...

She's probably into men only, I'll need to think of something that will allow me to pleasure her, without having her reject me right away. I'll probably only get one chance for this, so I better make it count. But how?

Soon her thoughts and fantasies changed increasingly more from worry, to excitement, while she brought herself closer and closer to the edge of bliss. Orgasms and sex seem to be one of the few pleasures available in this dark, scary maze and she wouldn't deny herself those.

As she got closer she started fantasizing about what it would be like to share Cor with Janneke, perhaps even enjoying a threesome with them. The thought of her licking Janneke's pussy, while Cor fucked her from behind was what finally pushed her over. Eva bit in her wrist as she tried to suppress her sounds, being mostly successful at it too, as orgasmic bliss coursed through her body.

After her last trembles disappeared Eva laid comfortably on her back, exhausted from the intense orgasm she endured a minute earlier.

Now is as good time as any, I better put my plan into action before I'll chicken out. Staying a member of this group is more important than keeping my virtue intact, having made up her mind, she turned over and crawled to where she knew Cor and Janneke were sleeping.

But, as Eva got closer, she began having second thoughts about her plan, What if she wakes up screaming and starts pounding and hitting me? What if she's not interested in me sexually? What if ... No, let's stick to the plan. What happens, happens. The alternative is that I'm left to my own means and I'll be damned if I let that happen!

Crawling closer, her sounds being suppressed by the mattress below, she quickly located where Janneke was. Being careful not to awaken Janneke, Eva touched the woman's body, quickly locating Janneke's legs and abdomen. Janneke was lying on her side, having one leg possessively wrapped over Cor's, while she was sleeping with her head on his chest, her arm draped over his abdomen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.