The Maze Experiment - Cover

The Maze Experiment

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Gregor was not a happy camper. After he had regained his consciousness his first thoughts were those of revenge, but soon they switched to how he could dampen the pain in his balls as quickly as possible.

That bitch! I'll kill her and then I'll rape her corpse! Or or ... I'll break her fingers, her toes and then fuck her, while she screams in agony! Or ... Owww ... my poor, poor babies, they HURT!

Gregor touched his balls to see if they were even still attached to his body and he let out a high pitched squeak, after discovering that any form of contact with his family jewels sent new, intense waves of pain through his groin.

Whimpering in pain he thought, Wasn't there some kind of calming salve in one of the rooms? Maybe that will relieve my pain.

Gregor carefully got on all fours, but even just feeling his balls slowly rock below his body sent another surge of pain through his crotch. The squeak he let out next resembled a lot like a cry for his mommy, but it's doubtful she'd want to kiss the pain away on his sore spot, considering its location...

Though a mother's love knows hardly any boundaries, this would probably fall under the few boundaries it does know.

Crawling ever so slowly, to prevent even more pain, Gregor went on his way to an ointment room, hoping the ointment would relieve the sore ache he currently had to endure.

Despite his recent inability to remember things clearly, this would probably be one lesson he'd never forget; Do NOT fuck with Janneke!

The only advantage he had found to his current discomfort so far, was that he seemed to be temporarily cured of his otherwise constant hard-on. Right now sex was the last thing on his agenda and he even considered celibacy as a valid option. Anything to prevent this kind of pain again was more than welcome!


Emiko was leading Aika to the food room she had found earlier, however, she suddenly stopped, as she heard some noises. Aika, not realizing that Emiko had stopped, bumped right into her. She knocked her over and then landed unceremoniously on top of Emiko, who let out a muffled, "Oof."

Aika was pretty pissed off at Emiko, but stayed quiet when Emiko let out an insistent, "Hush," cocking her ears she quickly discovered why Emiko had stopped.

Humph ... It's still no reason to stop me like this, but I'll deal with this little pussy later ... Right now somebody is eating my food and that somebody better be prepared for a royal beating, Aika thought with a grim face.

She quickly wrote some Japanese characters in Emiko's hand, explaining what she planned to do and how she would deal with this matter. Emiko was ordered to attack, when Aika gave out a loud yell.

Aika crawled closer to whoever was eating her food, she was confident in her abilities to take down any foe, no matter how big or strong they might be.

Sniffing the air she smelled that it was a woman, and an aroused one at that...

That bitch has no manners whatsoever ... Here we are trapped in a dark mysterious maze and she's getting excited!? While she felt offended by that woman, Aika conveniently forgot that it wasn't too long ago that she felt horny enough to violate Emiko's body, in order to calm her own sexual appetite.

The woman either didn't seem to pay a lot of attention to her surroundings, or Aika's Ninjitsu training allowed to move around without a sound, but either way she seemed completely unaware of being stalked.

Not wanting to give her any chance of getting away Aika attacked with fervor. After two quick techniques she already had the woman lying on her back, gasping in surprise.

What's this!? She's naked!? The SLUT!

Aika felt the woman up, who quietly whimpered and showing clear signs of submitting to her. Aika had to suppress a little groan of her own, as she felt the woman's body, she also felt that the woman's cunt was damp from excitement and it instantly ignited a heat in Aika's own body.

Hmm ... She does feel very sexy ... Ugh, get a hold of yourself, what's wrong with me? I never get horny like this, especially not by another woman ... She's clearly surrendering to me though ... No wait, what am I saying? It must be the maze that's driving me crazy!

Still, Aika kept feeling the woman up and she felt how she squirmed below her.

She let out a deep sigh while thinking, Why do I care anyway? I'm horny, she's horny and we don't know how long we'll be trapped in here...

Aika took off her suit-jacket, shirt and bra. Her skirt, panties and stockings would be harder to remove, if she also wanted to stay in control of this woman at the same time. She was wondering how to deal with that, when a solution came up already. Emiko touched her naked back and that gave her some ideas.

Emiko had been wondering what was going on and despite not receiving Aika's signal, she carefully crawled to them anyway. From what she heard Aika had clearly won and she wanted to know what was going on.

When she got closer, however, she could smell an obviously aroused woman and this time it wasn't Aika that she smelled!

As she carefully touched around, she felt Aika's naked back, the idea of Aika forcing another woman to submit quickly got her horny too. She gently caressed Aika's back, wanting to help her out.

What am I doing... ? I've never gotten so hot before, especially not by helping a woman force herself upon another woman ... Yet, I can't deny how dripping wet my pussy is!

Aika felt Emiko's gentle caress and it stimulated her even more, knowing that her first slave would help her capture a second one...

She was only mildly surprised, when she considered how she thought about Emiko as her slave. Taking her hand, she wrote, "Slave, hold this bitch."

Emiko was shocked when Aika referred to her as such, but then she figured that it was in fact true ... Aika had beaten her in combat earlier and honor dictates that she now had to do her bidding. The idea of being Aika's slave was quite a turn on for her and she wrote back, "Yes Mistress", stressing the capital M to show her submission.

Emiko quickly held the woman's wrist above her head, while Aika finished undressing, and then indicated Emiko to do the same. Once Aika pulled off Emiko's hot pants, she slid two fingers through Emiko's already wet pussy.

She sucked one of her fingers off, enjoying the taste of her slave. Aika chuckled as she wrote with the other, "You slut."

Emiko let out a gasp when she understood what Aika had written, with her own juices no less!

She really did feel like a slut at that moment and contentedly purred her agreement, which was very much unlike her usual nature.

Meanwhile, their captive had no idea what these two women would do to her, but the idea of being dominated again, by two women no less, was quickly turning her on!

Lucia had secretly hoped for a repeat performance from Karin, however, these two women were clearly not her. She had been bored out of her mind and the only thing that kept her entertained were her memories of Karin and Gregor. She actually preferred her memories of Karin over Gregor, since she had been more gentle with her. On the other hand, the idea of being impregnated was quite a turn on for her as well.

Aika's stomach was growling again and she wasn't sure what she'd do ... Have an appetizer first in the form of a juicy cunt, or dig in before the food would get cold...

Guess I'll go for the appetizer first and taste this European delicacy ... Then I'll command my slave to fuck this woman senseless so she won't escape us. She's clearly taller than me or Emiko and her sounds have a South European tone in them, but any well fucked woman won't have the energy to run off. Yum, I never had a Mediterranean pussy before, Aika considered, while licking her lips.

It was amazing just how quickly the maze had changed her, she considered herself mostly heterosexual before, but now she was quickly leaning towards lesbianism, her control over her slaves acting like an aphrodisiac. She crawled between Lucia's legs and put her mouth to her pussy. Next she stuck her tongue inside Lucia's cunt and sucked the juices out of her, while also stroking two fingers inside her slave's cunt to stimulate her g-spot and harvest even more juices. She heard Lucia gasp loudly and felt her arch her back as much as possible, under the given circumstances.

Emiko didn't want to be left out of the fun either and moved up to straddle Lucia's head. Next she lowered her pussy dragged her wet nether region over Lucia's lips, until she got the hint and started eating her out. Emiko gasped and let go of her arms. She knew the woman wouldn't resist them anymore and instead she started playing with the her generous bosom. Some of her friends had a full D cup and she had always admired those big tits, but she never quite got to feel them. Now, however, she could play around as much as she wanted and nobody would stop her...

Pinching and tweaking Lucia's nipples, she could feel the effects she had on her immediately. Feeling her nipples being manipulated made Lucia groaned in excitement, which sent wonderful vibrations through Emiko's pussy as licked her cunt.

The combination of having her pussy eaten, while also having her nipples manipulated, quickly became too much for Lucia. Thanks to Aika's fingers, which rubbed over her g-spot, she actually squirted her juices on Aika's tongue, who got what she was after and greedily swallowed all Lucia had to offer.

The extra vibrations that Lucia sent through Emiko's pussy, set off her orgasm too and she enjoyed a good cum. It was by far not as intense as Lucia's, but she hadn't been allowed to cum earlier and the stimulation she received from Lucia quickly pushed her over the edge.

While she was still recovering from her orgasm, Aika took her hand and wrote, "Fuck my new slave, while I dine."

Emiko wanted to thank her Mistress for the generous offer, but didn't know how to. Instead she took some liberties with her Mistress and pulled her face close, french kissing her instead.

Aika was taken by surprise at the boldness of her slave, but she quickly melted into the kiss, a lingering thought telling her to punish her slave for this insubordination at a later time...

Having had her appetizer Aika quickly dug in, before the warm meal turned into a tepid dish.

Being ordered to fuck another woman was a big turn on for Emiko. In general she rarely took the initiative, rather agreeing with the plans other people came up with. Now, however, she lied on top of Lucia, poking her stiff nipples in Lucia's breasts and grinding her hot sex box over that of her willing victim. She put one of her legs between Lucia's and this allowed her upper leg to rub over Lucia's clit, while Lucia could return her the favor.

The loud moans were distracting Aika's dinner somewhat, but after giving it some thought she decided it was excellent background music to go with her meal instead, appreciating the sexy sounds that came from her slaves as they pleasured each other.

Lucia simple couldn't handle herself anymore, thinking, I'll probably go to hell for being a lesbian, but right now I'm in heaven!

She pulled Emiko's face to her own and kissed the young woman passionately on her lips, the kiss quickly turning into a french kiss. Since both had recently cum it took them a bit to build up to a new orgasm, but soon Lucia was cumming again, screaming out her pleasure for all the world to hear.

Nooo ... I'm not there yet! Not again! Emiko thought frustratedly, she was, once more, very close to cumming, but just not there yet...

After Lucia came down from her high she heard that Emiko was still panting loudly and had sounded like she was close to cumming. Taking the initiative she turned Emiko around, so Emiko lied on her back now instead of herself. Moving down Emiko's body Lucia gave her nipples a small bite, while kissing and licking her way down the woman's abdomen, to her bald pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.