The Maze Experiment
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

A few days had passed as Cor and Janneke kept exploring the other rooms on the basement level. They had heard several other subjects close-by, but they were either gone before they could reach them, or they chose to avoid them. Their ape walking allowed them a big advantage in speed, since they could sort of run, while everybody else could only crawl so fast before reaching their top speed.

If anybody could have seen them they would have had a real good laugh though since their ape running looked hilarious. They looked like a sort of hopping frogs when they were at their top speed, but at least it was a lot faster than any pursuer could crawl!

So far they had only avoided one specific subject though, he was obviously a male and a very large one at that. Their instincts told them that he was up to no good and they avoided him like the plague. Likewise he soon gave up chasing them down, as he couldn't be bothered by getting exhausted from people that were obviously a lot faster than he was.

Damn it! I wish I could see how they moved so I could imitate it! Gregor had thought, with a great deal of frustration, after his forth attempt had failed when trying to catch them.

What he couldn't know, however, was that Cor and Janneke's method would never work for him since he was simply too big and would bump his head against the low ceiling constantly. As it was Cor had to be very careful that he didn't bump his head, he always felt his hair moving against the ceiling and had maybe a centimeter spare space between his head and the ceiling. If there was ever an obstacle sticking down the ceiling, or if the ceiling wasn't perfectly flat, he would get a serious headache when he bumped into an object.

Cor and Janneke had also found out about the workout rooms, the ointment rooms and the hair removing foam rooms.

In the workout room Cor had managed to move the weights, but his muscles simply weren't up to the task. Not wanting to injure himself and realizing his limits, he gave up after a few tries, before he strained a muscle. Getting wounded in the maze would be very problematic, since they had next nothing to treat injuries with. Not to mention the pitch black darkness only made things even harder.

On the other hand, both of them were getting used to the absence of light and Cor definitely noticed that his other senses had improved, his body was quickly adapting to its new environment. He was also still practicing his human sonar and it was actually somewhat working for him. It'd likely take weeks more of practicing his new skill, before it was anywhere near useful.

They were also very pleased when they found the ointment room, Cor had carefully applied some of the ointment on Janneke's cute bum. She still felt sore after he had taken her up the ass in the heat of the moment. Despite her saying that she was fine he had still felt guilty about it. They also treated their sore muscles with the ointment, feeling relieved as the pain became numb. The effect had been immediate, but it took about an hour before the ointment was working optimal and all of their soreness had disappeared.

Cor had advised Janneke against taking a bath for at least one and a half hour after they had applied ointment, so they knew for sure that they would benefit from its full effect. What they didn't know, however, was that the ointment was actually water-resistant, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Janneke was also delighted when they found the lovely smelling foam. Despite her regular baths she could still smell her own sweat after a mere hour of bathing, not to mention her, ahem, excitement. She thought this foam would be ideal to make her smell nice again for Cor.

Despite being in the dark and despite having already explored every centimeter of each others body she was still very prudish when it came to getting naked in the dark. She asked Cor if a lady could get some privacy for a bit, while she took care of some business.

Cor liked the smell of her natural body odor and found it titillating, but figured that it must be some kinda woman thing. He made the affirmative clicking sound and left to the exit of the room to listen for danger.

Janneke quickly pulled off her shirt, the only remaining garment that she wore, apart from the collar that is, and applied the lovely smelling foam over her entire body, while she hummed a song contentedly.

A day earlier she had tried on Cor's boxer shorts, but they were too big on her hips and kept sliding down her ass. After she had tripped repeatedly over the boxer shorts and ended up ripping them partially by accident, she had handed them back to Cor, writing in an agitated way that he could keep them.

Cor couldn't suppress a little snicker as he had heard her trouble and when she made a miffed snort he had burst out in laughter, as she really seemed pissed off about her lack of dignity. He knew she had been trying very hard these past days to find, or make, something decent to wear. She had even tried fabricating panties out of toilet paper, but that was just one of her many failed attempts. Janneke, wanting payback for making fun of her like that, had given him the death of thousand tickles and Cor soon had to beg for mercy between ragged gasps, as he was having trouble breathing between all the laughing.

When Cor finally pulled himself together again, Janneke had let out a small snicker too. She had finally gotten over it and could see the humor of the situation as well.

She had let out a soft frustrated sigh while thinking, Well if I can't beat them I might as well join them and walk around with my bum on display ... At least I have Cor's shirt to cover my chest.

Cor had given her a comforting hug and delightful french kiss to make it up to her and that seemed to settle it. Janneke knew she could never stay angry at him for long and forgave him, but at the same time a little payback wouldn't hurt.

She caressed his neck and rubbed her pointy nipples against his chest. Her hand had traveled south into his pants and she had felt his dick getting hard, as she held it in her hand. Next she had given it a soft squeeze, just below his glance, after which she had made a teasing "Nuh uh" sound and took her hand back. She wiggled her bum audibly in the dark to him at him and then strutted to the next room to continue their exploring.

Being the horny man that he was, Cor had let out a frustrated grunt and made a mental note not to make fun of her again. At least not if he didn't want a repeat performance of the teasing he had just received.

He had inspected the remains of his boxer short, but he figured they were unusable for him too now and threw them in a corner of the room. The only thing he was still wearing were his jeans, his socks and the shoelaces he kept tied around his wrist. He had seriously considered getting rid off his socks too, since the maze was too warm for his likes to keep them on. They didn't fit Janneke though and it was one of the last clothing articles he still possessed, that came from outside the maze. To solve his dilemma he had put them in his pockets.

Janneke was pulled out of her thoughts and let out a shriek of surprise, as she noticed that the foam removed all her body hair. She had applied it over her entire body since she loved its scent, thinking that it would only make her smell nicer. However, as she wiped off some of the excess foam she also noticed that her skin had gone completely soft and hairless, causing her to panic.

Cor was immediately next to her and wrote, "What's wrong?"

"Hair falling off body!"

"?"

"Foam is removing all hair!"

!

Now that has potential... Cor thought, as he wrote, "Don't worry, like it that way."

Janneke was confused and wrote back, "What you mean?"

"Prefer you without body hair," Cor replied, while snickering softly.

Janneke blushed at this and had to suppress herself from giggling like a teenager. Then she had a naughty thought ... They didn't have intercourse yet since she had wanted to wait until she got to know him better. Since Cor was growing a beard and mustache having him eat her out wasn't really an option either, with those sharp hairs on his face. At least not until they grew longer and became softer. Unless...

"Put on face and I'll let you eat me..."

Cor didn't quite get her message at first, until he had an epiphany and eagerly replied, "Show me?"

Janneke clicked her tongue and lead him to the foam dispenser, to put some foam on his hand. Cor applied it to his whiskers, chin, upper lip and throat, making sure he didn't miss a spot. He didn't want to lose the rest of his body hair though, preferring to keep his manly touch, so he didn't apply it any further. After waiting for a minute he wiped the foam off his face with his hand and gently touched his skin. It felt really smooth and this foam worked even better than his sharpest razor blades!

Janneke felt his face too and was delighted with how smooth he felt. Since both were getting very horny, and since she was already naked, she got Cor to discard his pants quickly, while they moved into a sixty-nine. She gave him one of her best blowjobs ever, while Cor enjoyed eating out her pussy. Janneke found that his tongue was indeed as talented as his fingers and came multiple times, before she finally managed to take him over the edge.

After they recovered Cor and Janneke got dressed again and took their time exploring the basement level. Since the maze changed shape far slower and more infrequent than the middle level he was able to do some basic calculations and map the lay out of this level in his mind.

From what I can tell the maze is a hundred by a hundred meters and divided in different sections. There are four main sections of fifty by fifty meters each, which are divided in four sub sections of twenty-five by twenty-five meters each. That gives us a total of sixteen sub sections. It seems that in the middle of each major section is an access point to a higher level. It's probably wise to memorize the exact locations of those, in case we want to flee to a higher level fast to lose our pursuers..."

Like Jean, Cor had become worried about Gregor and he figured that Gregor would only be the start. Cor had a really bad feeling about the maze and whatever happened so far was likely only a mild introduction to what they could expect later on.

Cor thought back of the other discoveries he had made over these past few days, Each of the sixteen sub sections are divided in several rooms, but the amount of rooms and corridors in each sub section seems random at best...

He couldn't quite figure out the logic part behind this, but he definitely could see a sort of pattern to the maze's lay out.

Cor and Janneke casually strolled through the rooms on their way to the nearest feeding room so they could get a bite to eat, while Cor continued his trail of thought, So far we found a total of seven different kind of rooms with an actual function.

Hmm ... The rest of the rooms seem to have no purpose other than to fill up space ... Let's see, so far we found four workout rooms, twelve toilets, four bathrooms and four of those nifty foam rooms.

Cor got hard again as he remembered the fun he had with Janneke on the floor of one of those rooms, My god ... She sure can suck dick good, that was really hot. Wait ... where was I... ? Ah, right ... Making an inventory of the different kind of rooms...

Hmm ... What else did we find? Oh, duh ... We also found a total of four ointment rooms, four feeding rooms and eight additional places to drink water. All of them were equally spread among the four main sectors, but apart from that they seemed randomly divided among the sixteen sub sections.

Like Cor and Janneke, all the other subjects in the maze had also learned about all the different types of rooms and what their function was.

Cor was still mulling over his thoughts and what the idea was behind this particular set up, while Janneke was thinking about completely other things.

Janneke let out a soft, barely audible sigh, not wanting to alert Cor.

Her mind was going crazy with all of her thoughts, Should I write him how I feel about him? That I really like him and see him more than just a good friend in this maze? That I want him to be my lover... ? No, that would be silly...

On the other hand ... If I don't try, I'll never know... -sigh- I guess it's still too early to tell him, I don't want to scare him away from me either.

Thoughts like these had been running through Janneke's mind ever since they bathed together and it was starting to drive her crazy.

I really wish I knew more about him, especially his family life ... For all I know he has somebody on the outside and if we ever get out of here, I might not stand a chance with him ... I guess I'll just have to play it cool for now, but these feelings I have ... My stomach feels like it's on fire and ice at the same time.

Janneke had decided to dump her boyfriend, if Cor would have her. Cor, however, being the typical man that he was, didn't have the faintest idea of what Janneke was really feeling for him. Had he seen the look in her eyes, that held nothing short of adoration for him, then he might have guessed something was up, but even then it'd be a close call.

Cor would be more than eager to have her as his girlfriend though, he had been single for a few years and didn't like it one bit. He wanted to start his own family, but his job kept him too busy to go out on dates regularly. Additionally, Cor was also rather clumsy around women. He totally sucked at opening lines and often he didn't get much further than a few more nervous stutters.

For some reason he felt pretty secure with Janneke though. Perhaps it was the lack of light, or not being able to talk, or maybe it was sharing the same fate, but whatever it was, he really cared for her and felt pretty relaxed in her vicinity. At the same time he thought a woman like her would never be interested in a guy like him outside the maze, so he kept his feelings at bay, to prevent himself from getting hurt and disappointed.

Both lost in thought they absentmindedly ended up following their noses, leading them straight to one of the feeding rooms. Ever since the first meal they had always shared their meals together. They didn't know if a new meal would appear after one of them was done eating and since the bowl held enough food to feed both of them sufficiently they didn't bother trying to find out either.

After they were done eating they searched for a quiet room to cuddle up and get some sleep.


Karin had been pretty bored ever since she lost track of Lucia, apart from exploring the middle and basement level there just wasn't much to do. Her time consisted out of hunting for a new victim, masturbating while thinking about her victim, eating, sleeping, masturbating to her erotic dreams, exploring both levels, and more masturbating, just because she could!

It seemed to be the only fun thing to do, until she could find a new juicy cunt to entertain herself with. At least she still had Lucia's panties and Karin sniffed them regularly to smell Lucia's lovely scent. Sometimes, while masturbating, she'd rub Lucia's panties across her own crotch and then inhale their combined fragrance. It intensified her orgasm and made her cum faster, while she imagined that it was Lucia's pussy that was rubbing against her own. Those panties were definitely her most valued possession.

Lucia seemed to evade her constantly and the only other single subject Karin ran into, was a very smooth feeling naked man. At first she had actually mistaken him for a woman. When she cornered him after a short hunt he had immediately submitted to her, letting out a whimpering noise.

Karin found this annoying, as it took out all the fun of making her work for a conquest and she became pissed off at this pussy. She loved it when her victims put up a fight, forcing her to break their will. There was simply no fun in dominating them when they submitted at her slightest urging and she didn't have to work for it!

However, considering it was still better than nothing, she figured she could have at least some fun with him, before hunting for Lucia again.

Karin forcefully pulled him over her lap, as she sat with her back against a wall. She wanted to punish him for his almost instant submission and had decided to spank him hard. Then, when he'd start crying, she'd force him to eat her pussy. The little wimp would learn that making her angry was a bad thing to do!

Karin started by rubbing his ass gently with the palm of her hand, even lightly scratching her nails over his bum. She figured she could relax him by starting gentle and then, when he'd least expect it, she'd smack his ass real hard!

The little wimp seemed to relax indeed, as she tickled his balls with her fingers. He seemed to like her caresses a lot and was softly moaning.

-SMACK-

The wimps moaning stopped immediately as she felt him tense up. Karin smirked, since she had expected this and figured he would start his whining any second now. When, after a few seconds, he was still lying very silently in her lap she frowned and smacked him again, this time on his other ass cheek.

Still no reaction.

Karin smacked his ass in a flurry of hits, left, right, up, down, across, with nails, with her palm and even hit him with her knuckles.

However, she felt how his little dick quickly grew stiff instead, poking her legs. Instead of hearing him cry in pain she heard his excited moans and gasps. No matter what she tried, it only made it worse and he really seemed to get off on that!

What the hell... ? He gets off on -this-... ? What kinda freak did I just capture!? And then they say -I- am crazy and need to get locked up in the psychic ward!

Jean's moans, however, weren't leaving her unaffected either. She felt her pussy getting wet, despite not getting any stimulation from breaking his will. She also really liked the smooth feel of his skin, it gave him a sort of feminine touch...

Getting really horny herself now, she threw Jean out of her lap and quickly stripped her clothes off. Before Jean realized what was going on and he could attempt an escape, she already pulled him back on her lap again. Jean felt the naked legs of this delicious woman, who knew exactly how to stimulate him, below him and started to rub his stiff dick against them.

Karin felt how he smeared his precum over her legs and turned him over, so that he lay with his ass in her lap instead. She playfully toyed around with his little dick, jacking him off. When she felt that he was ready to orgasm she pinched him sharply with her fingers below the head of his cock. The pain stimulated Jean even more, but he was now physically incapable of cumming. It had been a very close call, but his excitement was subsiding again and Karin pushed him off her lap.

She had never tried sucking a cock before and figured she might as well give it a try now, to see if it really lived up to what all her fellow inmates had told her. She carefully tried licking it at first. Jean, feeling a hot tongue wrapped around his dick, instantly became stiff again. The prostitutes had always refused to suck him off without a condom, despite him offering extra money to do so, and this was the first real mouth he had ever felt on his dick without a condom.

He felt how she twirled her tongue around his dick and he could feel himself getting ready for a good cum, however, every time he got remotely close she would sharply pinch his the head of his dick and prevent him from spewing his seed. It was very frustrating, but he wasn't about to argue with a woman who was a lot stronger than he was.

Karin sort of liked the taste of his precum and wondered what his real cum would taste like. She didn't want this puny weak man to cum in her mouth though, so when she felt that he was getting close to cumming again, she jacked him off with her fist and massaged his balls with her other hand, until he'd ejaculate his sperm.

Jean, being glad that he was finally allowed to cum, quickly spurted his juices over Karin's hand. Karin gave it a small lick, to taste the creamy fluids. She let her tongue roll over the interesting texture, but she didn't really know what to think of it. It tasted a little salty, but other than that it was pretty bland.

Getting an evil smirk on her face, one that Jean couldn't see in the darkness, she did get another idea about how she could punish this pathetic weakling. Most of her hand was still covered in his cum, and she smeared it over his lips, while forcing him to suck her fingers clean.

Jean had never tasted his own cum before and instantly got nauseous when he realized what she had put in his mouth. Feeling him almost choke on his own cum made Karin snicker, she felt happy that she had achieved a sort of victory over him and figured it was time that she had her pussy eaten out.

When Jean heard Karin snicker he reconsidered what he was doing. He still had some of his cum left in his mouth and actually tasted it with his tongue this time. He didn't care much for it, but when he imagined that this could have been Carla's, he could already feel himself getting harder again.

Unfortunately for him, getting another orgasm wasn't what Karin had in mind. She lied down on her back and forcefully smeared his mouth over her wet cunt. It didn't take Jean long to figure out what she wanted him to do and soon he was eating her out, while using the best tricks he knew.

He was a surprisingly good pussy eater and he seemed fascinated with her clit, so that gave her at least some variety from her own fingers.

Nothing beats getting stimulated by a tongue, Karin thought, Right now I don't even care that it's a guy licking me!

As far Karin was concerned a tongue was a tongue, no matter what gender it belonged to. Though she preferred women. For starters they were usually more gentle and they also didn't have any facial hair that could be distracting.

Jean soon had Karin cumming and after her first orgasm she allowed him to use his fingers on her pussy too, bringing her off to another orgasm a few minutes later. Jean kept taking more and more liberties with her body and by the time she got her third orgasm, he was playing with her breasts and nipples.

Jean was pretty hard again and technically he was still sort of a virgin, since he had never fucked a woman without a condom before. In his mind he would never be a full man until he did as much. He figured he could get away with it with Karin after giving her such wonderful orgasms and he was ready to mount her, however ... He'd soon find out that he'd keep his virgin status a while longer...

Karin sensed what Jean was about to do and strongly disagreed with getting fucked by a man she considered far below her standards. Especially one that was so inferior to the kind of man she'd allow to mate with her. As Jean was crawling on top of her body she took a hold of his balls with her left hand and squeezed them very insistently.

Though Jean might have gotten really hard when she spanked his ass, he definitely felt a lot of pain now and hissed out his discomfort in an awkward sounding squeak. It sounded like the mix of a laughing hyena and a howling wolf. Karin turned him over on his back and bit him hard in his ear, indicating in a feral way that he'd better beat it, before she'd do something worse.

Jean had a pair of sore nuts and an ear that really hurt. When he noticed he was given a chance to escape, he didn't think twice and took it, glad to get away from this black widow!

Karin got dressed again and stalked the basement level for several more hours, until she picked up an interesting scent...

It definitely wasn't Lucia's, but it was unmistakeably the fragrance of a female...


Janneke was sleeping very sound in Cor's arms. She had been constantly worrying about what he was feeling for her, how they could continue after the maze and a hundred other questions that were running through her mind. However, as soon as Cor put his arm protectively around her and comforted her, she felt all her worries disappear and just snuggled up close to him. Cor had felt that she was distressed about something and hoped that cuddling her would soothe her feelings. He figured it was general stress caused by the maze, being in the darkness for so long was getting to him too.

I could get used to going to sleep like this... Janneke thought, while letting out a long stretched yawn.

Today's exploring had really worn her out and she let out a contented sigh as she was quickly drifting off to sleep.

Cor kept his ears cocked for trouble a while longer, as he was softly rubbing his hand over Janneke's abdomen. She really loved his gentle massages, even when they weren't sexually oriented. Right now all she wanted was to fall asleep quickly and his lovely petting helped her do so.

Cor felt how she relaxed her entire body and considered himself very lucky to have met a woman like her.

If only she were interested in me, in the way I am in her... Cor thought, as he let out a deep, frustrated sigh.

Life is never fair. I finally find a lovely woman and she seems mostly interested in being friends with benefits ... Oh well. I won't let her come to any harm though, I'll protect her with my life if I have to.

Cor wished he could at least see the expressions on her face, so he had some clues of what was really going on in her mind. This blasted maze, however, was making even the simplest things nearly impossible.

It amazed him how Janneke seemed to fall asleep so easily. It took him roughly ten more minutes, while pondering his mind, before he finally drifted off into a fitful sleep himself.

What neither of them had been aware of was that they were being watched, so to speak. Karin had smelled Janneke's cunt from quite a distance. Like all women in the maze, Janneke seemed to be constantly damp now, even when she wasn't horny.

Karin had to deal with the same situation and she had no explanation for it either. Her condition seemed even worse than when she was still locked up in prison, where she was also constantly horny. Unlike Janneke though, fighting her horniness had never really been an issue for Karin, as she had never even tried to suppress her primal instincts.

Karin heard that there was a man close-by too. She listened to Janneke's regular breathing pattern, while Cor's still sounded like he was wide awake and keeping guard. Knowing that she couldn't get close to this juicy cunt without alerting him, she waited patiently. Karin figured he'd be asleep soon enough and started making plans of how she could approach this unique opportunity...

Ten minutes later she was happy when she heard him slowly drift off to sleep and listened to how his breathing pattern became more regular and steadied itself. She figured that she should wait at least another five minutes to make sure that he was also vast asleep, before trying anything.

Slowly she crawled closer and closer, like a lioness stalking its prey. Karin's excitement was going through the roof. She realized that what she was about to do was very risky and the chances of getting caught were high, but she wasn't about to pass up on an opportunity to taste a new cunt.

She had decided to keep her clothes on, least she'd lose something when she had to crawl away in a hurry. Additionally, her panties and pants helped mask her own scent. If she were nude, then she knew for sure they'd smell her almost immediately. Her cunt was dripping for the past twenty minutes already and her sweet scent would have penetrated their nostrils by now, alerting them that a very horny female was close-by!

Karin heard how Janneke and Cor were mere meters away from her. Janneke's fragrance was getting stronger and stronger...

Janneke wasn't the only one she could smell though, Cor had a very masculine smell about him and it actually made her even hotter.

That bitch is one lucky girl to be this close to such a man ... He smells very much unlike that puny weakling I encountered earlier. I doubt this man would have put up with the same shit I put that other guy through. Heck, his smell is even turning me on... Karin thought, as she could feel her clit twitch in delight.

Karin's mouth was watering and she quickly swallowed, otherwise she'd be drooling all over the floor. She was so close to her target...

Janneke's smell was very strong in the air and Karin, not wanting to give herself away, lay flat on the floor, carefully moving centimeter by centimeter.

At last ... She had reached her target...

Karin slowly crept her fingers closer towards Janneke's unobstructed pussy. The intensity of Janneke's smell meant that her cunt was likely bare, allowing it to give off a stronger scent, just the way she liked it.

Karin finally touched Janneke's pussy, carefully tracing the woman's pussy lips with a feathery touch. She slowly inserted her index finger into Janneke's hot box, pushing it deeper inside the sleeping woman and then drawing it out again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.