The Maze Experiment
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

The Doctor was finally done with Gregor and called the Lieutenant. He told him to bring two of his strongest men so they could transport Gregor to the maze. The help would arrive in nine minutes and they would drop Gregor off in the least inhabited part of the basement level. After that the Doctor would give him a shot to speed up his recovery and then they had to close their access to the basement level before Gregor was fully awake.

The Doctor went back to the control room to see how Erik was doing. He was quite pleased with the work he had done with Gregor and it showed on his face.

Erik noticed his good mood, "I take it everything has gone well with Gregor?"

"Yes yes, very well actually. He should be one bomb of testosterone now. His desire to mate is unmatched and so is his strength. It will be a challenge find other suitable subjects that can also fill the role of alpha males ... Quite a challenge indeed..."

"Hmm ... Perhaps not, I've gone over your files when most subjects were either sleeping, or doing other things that weren't noteworthy and I think I've found a suitable counterpart for Gregor," Erik replied.

"Oh? Please tell me more," the Doctor asked, highly interested in Erik's findings.

Erik had been a true bliss for him so far, as a good assistant he had kept notes diligently of important events, rarely missing anything important and even preparing the video files for him to review when he returned to the control room.

"I've found this drugs dealer from Slovakia named Boris Kasarda, he's thirty-four years old, 202 centimeters tall and weighs 116 kilograms, pure muscle. He has a couple nasty scars in his face and his arms are covered under tattoos, but none of that will show up in the dark anyway, right?"

"Hmm ... You have done well Erik, very well. I do not see how I could have overlooked such a potent subject. I will send a team to pick him up."

"No problem Doc, you were probably too busy with the many other jobs you do around here. I've also looked into more potential women that we can add, but I'll hand you those reports later. Right now I figure you want our focus to be on recruiting two or three more alpha males, correct?"

"Indeed so Erik, you are a true God's gift. Please inform Lieutenant Johnson directly when you find more suitable candidates like Boris, I am confident that you will not disappoint me. You seem to have a great talent for this kind of research Erik, a great talent. It is a good thing we do not let your talents go to waste in some governmental research facility with silly researches like trying to find out why some people like bananas better than oranges."

Erik felt his chest swell with pride at the great compliments he received from the Doctor, the Doctor was a true perfectionist and he rarely heard him compliment anybody. Seeing him handing work over to others, especially such important work as finding new suitable subjects for the projects, was unique. Miss Anga wouldn't believe her ears when he briefed her about this in his daily update. He knew for sure she'd be very happy though, it would speed up the project considerably and perhaps they could even get ahead of schedule, putting new subjects in the maze before the planned target dates.

"Thank you Doctor, I won't disappoint you!"

Getting ready to leave the Doctor said, "Please keep doing what you are doing Erik, I need to oversee the Lieutenant and make sure he does not mess something up with Gregor. Gregor is essential to our project and I want him out and about as fast as we can."

"Yes sir, I'll monitor Gregor's progress from the moment he wakes up," Erik replied, he briefly considered saluting the Doctor as a joke, but then wisely thought better of it.

Such a thing would only annoy him and he was just doing so well with raising the Doctor's opinion of him.


In the maze Cor was having an erotic dream in which he was seducing an airline stewardess, she was an extremely attractive blonde with long hair reaching over her shoulders, C cup breasts and legs with very sexy calves that showed nicely below her short skirt.

In his dream she had seduced him and indicated him to follow her into the crew cabin where she currently stood with her tempting airline skirt raised over her hips. Her panties were dangling somewhere near her ankles, while she seductively wiggled her ass. He was standing right behind her as she looked over her shoulder with a sexy look that said, "Come get me tiger!"

Cor felt pretty nervous and horny at the same time, having never done it before in an airplane this was a complete novelty for him. The only thing he could hear on the background was the soft constant hum of the airplane engines and the incredibly sexy moans of the stewardess in front of him. He grabbed her hips while standing behind her and then fingered her wet musky smelling pussy while manipulating a nipple with his other hand.

She seemed eager to get it on with him as she kept rubbing her bum in his crotch, where his dick was so stiff that it felt ready to burst. Cor couldn't remember the last time he had sex, he just knew that it had been way too long. As he was rubbing his cock over her ass he couldn't figure out why he couldn't penetrate her, for some reason it seemed impossible to free his dick from his pants and stuff it inside the stewardess where it belonged!

Looking in front of him he finally figured out that if he was teasing her nipples with his left hand and fingering her pussy with his right that it only made sense his zipper wouldn't unzip itself...

The moans were getting louder and louder, thus he figured he must be doing something right.

The plane seemed to be flying through the darkest night Cor had ever seen as it was pitch black outside, still the moans were very real and so was the soft ass his stiff dick was grinding against. Still not figuring out what was going on, but dying to know Cor regained more and more of his senses.

Wait ... Was that a real moan... ? Ugh ... Why can't I just penetrate this stewardess, stupid dick come out of my pants ... Come on boy, you can do it ... What the hell is going on here... ? My fingers seem pretty wet ... And that scent ... I've never had such a realistic dream before...

Frustrated as he was, Cor didn't quite realize what was really going on...

Janneke's climax earlier had soothed her fiercest fires, but she was far from satisfied and could use a good fucking. In her dream she was at home, celebrating New Year's Eve with her boyfriend and he had just seduced her into joining him in the bedroom.

He whispered cute little words in her ear as he boasted about how he'd take her from behind. She was sooo incredibly wet, she hadn't felt this horny in weeks!

Like Cor, however, she was slowly regaining consciousness and her dream felt awfully realistic, is that a real dick pressed up against my ass... ? Wow it sure is bigger than I'm used too ... Who is that panting in my neck... ? What the heck is going on here!?

As she was slowly pulled out of her dream she finally remembered where she was and who she was with. She and Cor lay on their sides with him spooned behind her. She had woken up before he did and his fingers had actually gotten her so hot that she didn't want to stop now. She felt Cor slowly waking up behind her and he tried to remove his hand from between her legs, but she forcefully pushed it back. She rubbed his hand up and down her clit and pussy lips while she moaned loudly, all the while hoping he'd stay asleep long enough for her to climax on his fingers.

She loved how he manipulated both her clit and one of her nipples simultaneously while he was asleep. She did her best to keep his hand trapped between her legs, while she rubbed it over her wet cunt. Meanwhile she used her other hand to pinch and rub her untouched nipple.

Janneke couldn't help herself as she forcefully grinded her ass against Cor's dick, trapping it between her ass cheeks, dry humping him. She especially loved it when his cock head moved over her butt hole. She had never tried anal sex before, but right now it scratched an itch she never knew she had.

Getting closer and closer to orgasm she softly panted, barely audible, "Take me, -pant- take me from behind! -gasp- Take me like a... -groan- like a bitch in heat! -gasp-"

When she was at the edge of her orgasm she just had to feel his dick, leaving her nipple alone she sneaked one hand behind her, inside Cor's pants. She grabbed the head of his cock and jacked him off with the tips of her fingers while she kept humping his hand, which was still trapped between her legs.

Cor finally woke up and heard what Janneke panted, barely audible, over and over again, "Take me bastard! -pant- Stuff that dick inside me from behind! -gasp- Do it! Do me! -pant- Do me good! -groan-"

As Cor fully regained consciousness he finally realized what was going on, Janneke and he must both be having an erotic dream!

Right now he wasn't sure though whether she was still dreaming or awake. Cor was on the edge of cumming and couldn't control himself anymore, obviously she wanted it and he wanted to give it to her.

Cor forcefully pushed Janneke on her belly, while he growled in her ear, "Here, take it", as he finally unzipped his pants and forced his dick between her ass cheeks. He was having trouble finding her cunt as he was a little too high on her, but kept trying anyway as she gasped "No, -pant-, no -groan-, don't do it! -moan- Don't... -gasp- don't take me -groan- from behind. -sigh- Please stop!"

Despite Janneke's fantasy of being taking like a bitch in heat, she wasn't quite ready yet to do so for real. At least not with an almost complete stranger that she barely knew for twenty-four hours, not to mention his cock was rubbing dangerously close over her asshole instead of her cunt.

However, Cor was beyond reasoning, he had been almost constantly hard ever since he met her in the maze, especially after finding out that she had lost all her clothes. The skin contact with his dick rubbing between her ass cheeks was enough to let them both cum as they groaned and moaned loudly. Right as he felt his sperm shoot up through his cock, he finally found her little butt hole and penetrated it with his cock head, shooting his semen into her bowels. The only lubrication Janneke's tight asshole received before penetration was Cor's copious amounts of precum. However, it still burned as her ass got invaded unexpectedly.

Janneke groaned painfully at the sudden intrusion and then felt her insides getting really warm with his spunk as he kept shooting load after load. This actually prolonged her own orgasm as she came violently, even feeling some of her juices squirting out of her pussy. She rarely had that happening to her, but occasionally, with a particularly good cum, she would. She tried crawling away from him, but Cor easily kept her in place as he was experiencing one of the best orgasms he ever had, not wanting to let go of her until he was done.

When he finally pulled out, Janneke felt her ass burning and, as she turned around to lay on her back, she felt his sperm leaking out. Cor was still gasping heavily on top of her, as they were both coming down from their high, enjoying the afterglow of their orgasm. She hadn't pictured her first anal sex to be with an almost complete stranger in some crazy pitch black maze, but on the other hand, considering all the bizarre stuff happening to her lately this was one of the better things that happened.

Cor finally realized that he was still lying on top of Janneke and lazily moved off her.

When he realized what he had done he muttered, "I'm so sor..." For some reason the collar had a lot of trouble picking up words while they were having sex and didn't set off any punishments while they were gasping, panting, moaning and groaning, but now that the fun times were over it hit with a vengeance.

After Cor recovered from the shock he grabbed Janneke's hand and wrote, "Sorry, please forgive me."

Janneke figured it wouldn't be fair to put all blame on him since she had been a willing participant until the moment where he took her bum and wrote back, "I'm not angry, is okay. Need bath, cum leaking from ass."

Cor snickered embarrassed at her revelation since he had been the one to cause her current discomfort and quickly tied the shoelace to her wrist so they could move to the bathroom. When they got there Janneke figured that since they had already had sex they might as well bathe together too so she wrote, "Join me?"

Cor didn't know how fast he had to make an affirmative tongue click and in his eagerness he almost clicked his tongue twice by accident. Having learned from Janneke's previous mistake they put their clothes close to the bathtub this time.

Naturally, Janneke was done a lot faster with undressing than Cor was since she only had a t-shirt to take off. She slipped into the warm, comfortable water to wash the sperm out of her bum as good as she could, before turning around to play with Cor. Despite what they had just done she wasn't quite ready yet for intercourse or even oral sex, but since she was still horny giving him a handjob under the pretense of cleaning him was okay with her. She also didn't mind it a single bit if he returned the favor...


Gregor woke with a bad headache, it felt like he had slept for days and he couldn't remember a thing that happened after his wild night of partying on New Year's Eve. In fact he generally couldn't remember things well anymore, there seemed to be a lot of black holes in his memory.

What was the word again... Amnesia? Even remembering words in general was making his headache worse.

One of the last things he did remember was setting a new beer drinking record and watching two incredibly sexy twin sisters french kissing, after they had lost a bet with him. The memory gave him an instant hard-on and he carelessly stroked his cock. That was another thing though, where had his clothes gone to!?

Gregor knew for sure that he had gone to bed wearing his boxer shorts and ... Ugh ... Trying to remember was too painful. Flexing his muscles he sat up and opened his eyes ... Or at least he tried to, why was everything pitch black around him?

Feeling his face he noticed that he did indeed have his eyes open, which left him with two options, either he'd gone blind, or somebody had turned off the light!

And it better not be the last cause that would seriously piss him off! He felt his muscles bulging as he became enraged. Then he slowly calmed down again, figuring it didn't make any sense to become angry at something he couldn't see. Had he always been so short tempered... ?

He couldn't remember if so, but in either case not being able to see anything was going to be annoying.

Gregor stretched as he tensed and relaxed his muscles, it was one of his many warming up exercises. His body didn't seem to have any trouble remembering all the training it had received in the past years. In an average week Gregor would hit the gym five out of seven days and train two times per day, the last two days were the minimum rest periods his body required.

Using Creatine supplements, protein shakes and anabolic steroids had given him the body of a young god. He was twenty-four years old and the world lay at his feet, just like his great example Arnold Schwarzenegger, he would have it all!

Wealth, women, fast cars, great houses, it was all constantly on his mind. Winning a local body build competition was just the start of his career to success.

Right now, however, he was extremely horny and he felt his muscles aching with lust. His cock was already drooling precum and his balls were tightly contracting, begging to get some relieve. Gregor hadn't jacked off in years though, there was always a willing woman close-by to do that for him.

As Gregor tried to stand up he noticed that the ceiling was very low, muttering a curse earned him a shock around his neck. His hands shot up to the only clothing article he was wearing and he tried to rip the collar off of his neck. If this attempt had been painful for Cor and Janneke, than it was total hell for Gregor.

The Doctor had figured that since alpha males were roughly two to three times as strong as a normal man he'd better give them four times the intensity that normal subjects would endure to discourage them from trying to take the collar off. Otherwise they might be able to ignore the pain and still rip it off, or at least severely damage it. Their bodies could handle the shocks better anyway and he made sure that he stayed well within non lethal limits, least he'd accidentally end up killing a subject.

Gregor needed four minutes to recover from his ordeal, wisely figuring out this was the first and definitely the last time he'd ever try that. Having become a little bit wiser about the rules of the maze he turned over and crawled around on hand and feet. Like Cor, he quickly figured he could use the gentle air streams alongside the walls to guide him through the narrow corridors.

Gregor found a food room and enjoyed a hot meal and fresh water, after which he kept exploring room after room. Thirty minutes later he received a gentle, enjoyable buzz from the collar. He also thought he had heard something up ahead...

Curious to what it could be Gregor kept stalking the rooms. He didn't know how, but somehow his entire body felt different. His muscles felt even heavier than after an intense workout and he definitely felt stronger. His sense of smell and hearing also felt like they were better than before. Gregor didn't know what had caused all of that, but he really liked it. Somehow even his condition had improved.

Due to all his muscles Gregor had an insane amount of power output, but only for a short time. Running a track for several kilometers was out of the question since his heart wouldn't be able to keep up with pumping all the blood around. He would start to hyperventilate and had to take a break after running a few hundred meters. He felt lucky if he'd manage running a single kilometer and even under the best circumstances that would be highly questionable. Right now, however, he felt fine.

Then again, he was only casually crawling around. The ceiling being too low for him to try ape walking like Cor and Janneke did and it was not as if he was in any hurry to get somewhere.

Sniffing the air he could definitely smell another human being ... He could smell sweat ... The kind of sweat that was emitted from fear...

Feeling his cock harden, Gregor crawled as silently as his body allowed him, primal instinct taking over. Wherever his prey was, he would track it down and mate with it until his cock went down.


Like Lucia, Jean had also discovered the hair removing room. At first he thought the wonderfully smelling foam was some sort of soap to make him extra clean. Figuring it wouldn't hurt he applied it on his face and then proceeded to wash his entire body with it. However, to his horror he felt that after he wiped the excess foam off, he was losing all his body hair!

After he got over his initial shock he felt his skin, it felt baby smooth now and he kinda liked the feel of it. Jean was about to put on his bathrobe and boxer shorts again, when he decided against it. His boxer shorts felt soiled and his bathrobe regularly made him trip when it got stuck under his knees. He was fed up with his lack of clothes, but his current wardrobe wasn't helping him much either. Jean felt really wicked as he made up his mind to walk around naked in the maze. For all he knew he was alone in this place any way, he hadn't encountered another soul yet.

With his thirty-eight years Jean was currently the oldest subject in the maze. He had never been good at sports and he preferred brain games instead. As a child he had even won a few local chess competitions, though most of the time he ended up somewhere in the top ten.

For some reason, he had always felt more like a girl when he was young than a boy. His short cock, which was a mere eleven centimeters when hard, hadn't helped him much either. The only times he got sex, was when he paid for it, the prostitutes eagerly accepting his money.

Since he was an intelligent man he had managed to get a good job as a historian at a university in Paris. It paid well and afforded him to visit a prostitute once a week, for an hour. He didn't know when it started, but he especially enjoyed it when they spanked him. It didn't matter to him whether it was with a whip, a cane or a paddle, though he preferred the last since it had a bigger impact on his entire ass cheek. Whenever he got his butt spanked it got him really excited and his little dick would erupt like a volcano into the condom.

Not that he had much to fill it up with, but it felt very satisfying nonetheless. Jean had also tried cross dressing, he loved how the clothes made him feel like a real woman. Though after he was almost raped by gang members in a park he didn't go out in public anymore, while he was dressed up as a woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.