The Maze Experiment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

In another part of the maze, Lucia woke up. Like Cor, she also had a splitting headache and found the total darkness surrounding her very disorienting.

After she took her time to fully wake up, she yelled in Italian, "Hello, is--" only to get the same electrocution that Cor had 'enjoyed' several times already.

After she wiped the tears from her eyes and breathed normally again, she muttered, "Merda," Italian for 'Shit', getting shocked once more. The Italian woman kept silent after finally figuring out that it was better not to talk.

Lucia tried to remember what had happened the night before. It was New Year's Eve 2011 and she had gone to bed at about one a.m. after celebrating New Year's Eve with her neighbors. She had felt quite tipsy from all the wine she drank, but nowhere so bad that it should give her the hangover she currently had.

The party had been a blast. It had been the first New Year's Eve celebration where she hadn't missed her ex-husband ever since her divorce. Several of the single men had danced with her and one had even tried to seduce her, though without much luck. She wasn't interested in a one-night stand, but if he proved to be a decent guy, then she might consider dating him.

In any case, she didn't lack any attention that night, and for good reasons too; she had worked hard on getting her body in tiptop shape with regular workouts at the gym. On top of that, she had also followed a course to become more assertive, increasing he confidence and leaving her wallflower days behind for good.

What happened? Am I kidnapped? I remember the sound of breaking glass and a stumbling noise downstairs, but I was too drunk and sleepy to really pay it any attention.

Lucia had fallen asleep again shortly after the noise had ceased. She didn't have any other memories until the moment she woke up a few minutes ago. She did remember pulling on an oversized t-shirt and panties before going to bed. She felt herself up, noticing that she still wore those, but that was just about the only familiar thing she felt.

What is this thing around my neck, some kind of collar? This just keeps getting weirder.

Lucia touched the collar, trying to get a sense of what it was, but otherwise left it alone. There is no point in messing around with what I don't understand. I'll figure that thing out later.

She tried to get a feeling for her surroundings instead, but apart from industrial carpet on the ground and smooth concrete walls on the sides, she didn't feel anything of interest that could tell her more about her whereabouts.

Not being able to see didn't help anything either and she carefully felt around for an exit. Like Cor, she quickly found out that standing up wasn't an option and despite being only 171 centimeters tall, there was no way she would be able to raise herself up to even half her length without bumping her head. After bumping into the walls twice, she got lucky on her third time and found that she could crawl further, before hitting yet another concrete wall.

Being a slow learner, she muttered several curses in Italian after each bump, earning her a short but intense shock each time she did, which only antagonized her further.

Having no idea where she should go to, she just kept crawling until she bumped into the concrete again, muttering another curse and getting another shock for her efforts.

Not being able to speak wasn't going to be easy on her. At least, the dark-haired beauty had figured out that much.

Geez, I wish I wore at least a bra. This is just very weird and uncomfortable, feeling my breasts swinging from left to right and back. I need to fix this somehow, but it's not like I can just grab a bra or something. Even if there was one ten meters in front of me, it'd be impossible to see.

Lucia tripped whenever her long t-shirt got stuck below her knees while she crawled.

Why don't I just tie a knot in my t-shirt just above my midriff? It should stop me from tripping over this damned shirt the whole time and with some luck it'll stop my breasts from swinging around so much too. Do I really want my ass on display in case somebody turns on the light all of a sudden though? Then again, I guess that's the least of my troubles right now, and I'm still wearing my panties anyway.

Having made up her mind, Lucia did just that. Without knowing what went on in this dark, mysterious place, she figured she might as well keep going until she ended up somewhere else.

I hope I meet somebody nice who can tell me what's going on here, and soon too. This place is giving me the jitters. I really want to go home.


Janneke woke up elsewhere and like the others, she too endured a splitting headache. She slowly sat upright, holding her head between her hands, trying to shake her sleepiness off.

"Where on Ear--," was all she could say, before she convulsed in pain on the ground, quickly finding out that talking wasn't allowed.

She felt around her neck where she located the collar, and like Cor, she tried to remove it as fast as she could, but like him, she found out the hard way that this was a terrible idea.

She fought back the tears that the short electrocutions had caused, while she breathed in ragged gasps. She felt around the rest of her body, wondering what other surprises were in store for her.

She could feel that she was still wearing the same tight blouse she wore the night before and feeling around further, she found that she also wore her short business skirt, stockings, and high heel shoes. She kept feeling the floor around her for her purse, hoping that her mobile phone would have reception in this location, but apart from the plush carpet, she couldn't find anything else.

She tried standing up next, bumping her head like the others, followed by a quick, "Ouch, god d--," followed by the convulsions of the electric shock again.

She wiped the new tears from her eyes. What kind of sadistic bastard put me in this place with a torture device around my neck? I really want to kick his ass.

Since it was completely dark, she could only feel around and carefully found out that she was in a sort of concrete box with only one way out. As a journalist, she had an inquisitive mind and crawled out of her "wake up" place, losing one of her shoes while doing. She picked the shoe up and put it on again, but after struggling for about five minutes, during which she kept losing her high heel shoes, she figured it'd be easier to continue without them.

She took her shoes off and laid them at the side of a wall. That way they wouldn't be in her way, if she had to crawl through this corridor again.

While crawling around she tried to remember how she had ended up here. The last thing I remember was reporting a small riot between two minority groups in Nijmegen.

The trouble between the two minority groups had caused a big conflict in the Netherlands at last New Year's Eve. The groups had burned tires in the streets and the police had to arrest several of the troublemakers. One of the minorities had driven his car into the garden of the other group, where he ended up killing one person, while three others were severely injured. That had snowballed into a huge conflict in the weeks that followed. Even the military had to patrol the streets in the end for up to a week, since the police refused to enter that neighborhood, finding it too dangerous for them. It didn't seem to be nearly as bad this year, however, and at about two a.m. Janneke's team finally called it a night and went home.

Janneke recalled seeing her boyfriend when she arrived home. I had a private party with Bert into the small hours of the night. We drank a couple glasses of wine and we passed out on the couch, but after that? I have no idea what happened in the hours between then and now. Was I sedated? Is Bert somewhere as well? And what's that soft humming noise in the background? It sounds like some sort of machines.

Janneke had done modeling work in her younger years, but once she entered her early twenties, she decided that she'd be better off following a career that didn't depend solely on her looks. In that aspect she was far from a typical blonde-haired woman, having a brain to go with her nicely sculpted body. Because she was 176 centimeters tall, she didn't have any trouble crawling through the corridors, but it sure was a pain on her wrists and knees.

The tunnel seemed to go on endlessly, until she finally bumped her head into a new wall, uttering a small curse and getting shocked for her trouble. After feeling around she found that she could only go left and kept on crawling.


Erik was having a blast in the control room. He had recently graduated in psychology and had a minor degree in computer science as well. Combined with his low ethical standards, it made him the perfect candidate for the night watch.

Currently, he admired the asses of two women who had already woken up in the maze and were currently crawling through the corridors. He had taken great delight in them finding out about the collar restrictions and what actions it would allow. Even seeing them sprawled on the ground while they endured its torture, was a pure thrill to him. It didn't take long for his sadistic nature to surface, making him wish that he had brought handkerchiefs to relieve himself.

I'll have to remember bringing some napkins or a kitchen roll with me next shift. My god, look at the ass of that blonde. She's very sexy. The good old Doc sure picked some great candidates.

Janneke's short business skirt hugged her ass cheeks in a most delicious way as she crawled through the corridors.

I can't wait for her to figure out that it's much easier to crawl around without the skirt. At least she got rid of those high heels of hers. They look great on her when she's standing, but in there they're just a distraction. She has a cute pair of feet too, and damn, just look at those sexy stockings of her.

Erik zoomed in on Lucia next, and got an eyeful of her ass cheeks as well. All the crawling around had caused her panties to get stuck between her ass cheeks, showing continuously more of her firm globes.

I love the way her breasts swing around. If she only knew how much she was on display, she'd probably die of shame. That Dutch journalist sure has a nice pair of tits too, but I'm guessing she doesn't want to get rid of her bra anytime soon. It's a pity that she keeps her breasts restrained so much. If only the Doc hadn't insisted on having them keep their clothing on. Putting them in the maze nude would have been so much better.

He watched as another camera also indicated movement. It looked like the French historian had finally woken up. Jean was a pathetic excuse for a man with his length of 168 centimeters and slender frame. If one didn't look too closely, he might even be mistaken for a woman. To be fair, he was only a few centimeters below the average length for men in his country. Then again, both Erik and Cor were easily a head taller than the man.

Apart from his bathrobe and boxer shorts, Jean wasn't wearing anything. The file that the Doctor had on him, said that the team had captured Jean right after he took a shower and wanted to go to bed. The file indicated that his captured happened slightly after midnight. The team used the noise from the fireworks to disguise their own noise and it had helped them to stay undetected. Furthermore, the debriefing report showed that the Frenchman had been in tears, begging them to leave him alone and just take whatever they wanted. Considering he was on their wanted list, they did just that, ignoring his pleas and attempts at bribes.

There is such a big difference between Cor and Jean. Cor seems to be pretty sure of himself and adjust to his new environment very quickly. He does his best to find out as much about his restrictions as possible, even if it comes at the risk of suffering a great deal of pain. Jean, however, appears to be the exact opposite. He tried to ask where he was, but then the collar kicked in. Jean hasn't even whimpered ever since that shock. He just stays on the ground, seemingly afraid to move even a single muscle.

Erik zoomed the camera in on Jean. It's a pity that I can't give Jean a remote jolt to get him moving. Unfortunately, the Doctor set the system up in such a way that only the computer can send that signal and it would immediately show in the logs, if I tampered with it. Doc would be very displeased with me, since such a jolt would mess up the research results. He wants every subject to adapt at its own pace, but damn it man, it's so boring to just see him lying there.

Thirty minutes later, the last subject finally woke up, giving Erik something new to focus on. Karin Tingerson was a stunning brunette of 182 centimeters height. She was the tallest woman trapped inside the maze. Karin had healthy muscle tone due to her regular work outs, but she was also what most people would consider to be a psycho. Erik had read that Karin used her sexy body as a tool to get what she wanted. Her lack of self-control, however, made her very dangerous. She had been great at manipulating people in the outside world, until she crossed the line one day, and landed her ass in jail.

I'm sure that once Karin learns about the existence of others in the maze, she'll hunt them down as a prey. Doc thought along the same lines, so I'm probably in for a fun time very soon. I'm really curious how the others will react to her presence. Will they try to run, fight, or maybe even submit themselves to her will?

Erik opened Karin's file on the computer again, reading up on her once more. Man, I know that Cor put up a good fight, but there is no question who won the award for the subject that was the hardest to capture; Karin. I can't believe the team actually had to bust her out of psychic ward in some Swedish prison. That probably caused a lot of havoc. We're lucky that the operation went off without a hitch and that turned into such a big success. Sure, the team had to tranquilize one of the guards at the start of the bust out, and they had a rough time getting away in time with the helicopter before reinforcements showed up, but overall it went pretty well.

Erik focused his attention at the screen again. Karin currently wore white hospital pants, a t-shirt, a sports bra, and plain panties. The staff didn't even allow her to wear socks when she went to bed. Oh well, it's not like she'll be cold inside the maze. The climate control system takes care of that.

Karin started to move around. She was careful at first, but quickly adapted and moved around at a faster pace. It's almost as if the woman can smell freedom. She feels quite at home in total darkness. I better make a note for the Doctor of this, maybe she has some kind of special skill we don't know about. It's also quite curious how she doesn't even attempt to talk like all of the others did. Mm, maybe she doesn't want to give away her presence, or maybe she's quiet by nature. Either way, I'm glad she decided to familiarize herself with her new environment this quickly.

Erik sent several commands to the computer, putting a view of every subject in the maze on the big screen. Another command brought up a map, and indicated the location of each respective subject in the maze, allowing him to see which subjects were close to one another, and which ones were farther apart, after which Erik sat back in his chair. I can't wait until the Doctor finishes preparing Gregor and releases him. That should make this all even more interesting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.