A Uk Hot Wife - the Cuckold Letters - Cover

A Uk Hot Wife - the Cuckold Letters

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A series of short letters from a husband detailing his wife's sexual encounters with black men. More to follow over time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial  

Emma once said that if she wasn't with me, she'd almost certainly be married to a black guy. That's a good thing to hear her admit and shows, I think, just how far she's come from a English, middle class girl to certified a Hot-wife. She was 29 when she took her first black dick back in August of 2003. It was a long time coming but no less satisfying after all the encouragement and coercing that comes with getting your partner to sleep with another man. There is a certain taboo that goes hand in hand with interracial cuckolding and prior to our first encounter we had no prior experience whatsoever. I guess you could say we were both naive to the possibilities but in so doing our adventure has been so much more exciting. Since that first winter Emma has been fucked by eight different black men and doesn't that feel good to write. Especially as I know I have played such a solid part in making it happen. I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of our exploits.

My name is Jason. I was 34 when it all began and a accountant living in Staffordshire. I worked a lot from home and produced a fairly decent income and quality of life for the two of us. Emma, my wife and I had been married five years at that point and we remained a very close couple with a small circle of friends. Most of my family are not in the picture but Emma's is quite large. As the second of three sisters she has always had a very good relationship with them and though we did hot have any kids ourselves she was close to her nieces and nephews most. Since we met Emma had been a Stewardess and had worked for several Airlines. She did a lot of long haul which often meant she was away from home 2-3 days at a time. Everyone always asks if they fuck around but she has always told me yes it goes on, but the most she'd ever risked was a hand-job at the airport with an old boyfriend. Appearance wise, Emma was and still is a good looking brunette, 29 at the time with a great figure, nice tits and a lovely pair of shapely waxed legs. She has always carried an upmarket air about her that some men have found distancing but that's just her. Warm and funny, she loves horses and riding, theatre and getting dressed up for a night out.

Like many couples we had a good sex life but it was our need to experiment that eventually drove us to the position we are in today. Encouraging Emma to take the first step was undoubtedly the most difficult. For ages I'd been writing interracial erotic fiction and had a secretive liking for cuckold stories and amateur videos. There had been a bit of a boom in the genre over the last 6-7 years but it was still quite secretive and taboo back then. The idea of handing my lovely wife over to another man filled me with intense arousal and jealousy. I knew I'd enjoy watching and in my eyes se was the perfect material for black cock. It's worth saying that she was, like me interested in trying something new and daring. Just so long as no-one found out. For a spell we enjoyed outdoor fucking, often taking a picnic into the woods and going at it when we found a quiet spot. Car parks were another favourite of hers, the risky nature of being caught always enough to get her turned on enough to do it. With a figure like hers role-play and dress up were very enjoyable and it was here that I started introducing the idea of another man. She was, at first unsure how to take it but we would act out a fantasy were she had just come home after being with some else. Over time that man became her black boyfriend.

I don't know if she was as into the interracial element as much as I was from the start. As I said, there is a taboo here with many women but it was undoubtedly exciting to her. At this point I was loving the distance we'd travelled and my chats with other husbands on internet forums were becoming more advanced and detailed. It was all 'when are you going to ask her for real'. What did I want from it? Maybe I'd felt undeserving for a long time and wanted to share her but there were other reasons. It wasn't just my wife I wanted fucking but the concept of our healthy marriage too. Over the months I'd noticed how a lot of the black men involved in the cuckolding lifestyle viewed the women, purely as sex objects, with no love or attachment other than using their dick. There was fondness certainly but it was purely about fucking another mans wife, and a white man's seemed to be a far more satisfying proposition for most. The size issue was also a factor. The thin 6" of my own penis, felt incomparable to the thick girths that many 'bulls' boasted about. I was not sure how well hung Emma's previous boyfriends might have been, but she once alluded to never having had a really big dick. For many women I read about this was one of the primary considerations.

So I had a wife who enjoyed the fantasy, at least in part but when I suggested it one night for real she thought I'd gone crazy. Sleeping with some black guy she'd never met? insane I continued to try and bring her along. And I discovered that her main reason for being unwilling to go through with it, was not some strong sense of modesty or even a desire to hold our marriage vows sacred, rather, it was her fear of being found, out, exposed! Emma had a strong link with her parents and she often mentioned them when I began talking about my new passion. Sometimes she would be a little irritable when I failed to drop the subject but I became convinced that, if safety was assured, she might consider it. One night we were alone in a local park. We'd just had sex against the car and Emma was pulling her knickers back up. She looked great, stylish and not at all the sort you'd expect to be out here, getting her husbands cock in the open air.

'You know' she said. 'Why don't we do try somewhere new at the weekend'. From the flush expression on her face she'd enjoyed our brisk, hard session. 'Or try something new?' she added with a shrug.

'Like what?' I'd replied giving her a playful stroke of my hand.

'I don't know, what do you think?'. Her arms came around my neck and firm, heavy breasts pressed against my chest. I paused and thought about it.

'I'd still like to watch you fuck another man'. I saw her eyes role, almost with a 'here we go again' expression.

'Like who?'.

'We'd find someone on the internet' I smiled. 'A black man. It'd be no problem at all'. I thought of at least one forum I knew and the men who would be falling over to take Emma off my hands. At this she gave me a worried look and I wondered if I'd crossed the line

'Jason, I'm not sure I could'.

'Sure you could. It'd be easy and no-one would know' I promised.

By the end of the night she agreed to let me post a few short ads. Nothing committal just yet and I suggested we just test the water as a way of taking our fantasy forward. However, For the first time it felt as if I was sharing part of her and I enjoyed that very much indeed. There was a site I knew were black men openly looked for white, married women and it was there I first started. I spent ages forming the message with a view to posting in the 'couples looking' section. In the end my effort appeared something like this:

'Bull needed for first time wife. Staffordshire. Seeking black male aged 25-40. Must be hygienic, good looking and well endowed. Prior experience desirable. Offer very attractive and upmarket white wife, 29, 5'7, brunette, size 10, 32dd natural, leggy.' Emma read it through and at this point was partly terrified and partly excited. She was also intrigued. Perhaps she was as curious as me to see what the response would be. I even got her to watch a few interracial videos, something I'd never envisaged her doing before. After just a week I'd received maybe 3 or 4 good replies. More followed, some from interested black men, others from cuckolds hoping for more insight into this new, supposed beauty.

When Emma looked through them her hand was shaking on the mouse. She clearly liked the anonymity of it and the knowledge that we could actually make this happen if we chose too. The one from "John" stood out the most. Not least because he lived relatively close to us and seemed to tick all the boxes. As soon as Emma saw his photo she liked him. In it he was naked, completely, standing in front of a bedroom mirror. Light brown skin with a cropped head and light stubble. His arms were big though he wasn't overly muscled and had a cock that appeared fat and thick at almost 8". My wife was, at first, unsettled about us getting to know this man. For me, he seemed perfect, although I understood my wife's dilemma. Direct and confident he left us in no doubt his aim was to get into Emma's married knickers. Likewise, her first response was a series of questions. She naturally wanted to know who he was, what he was like, was he married etc. In a series of emails between us he said that he was divorced with two kids and had been a bull to several other white couples in the past. I typed his nametag 'UkPounder77' into the sites search engine and discovered that he ad indeed services two other couples. Both had been very agreeable afterwards and I went as far as to message the husband. He returned a note that John had been a delight and given his wife a 'fantastic fucking'.

Were we really contemplating becoming this? I certainly was. Emma though was struggling with the nature of it.

We knew we'd have to take a leap of faith but when Emma saw the photos John sent of himself she was definitely attracted. Wanting to make sure we were real John asked for a photo, preferably of my wife holding a sign relating to the site. At this request, she was nervous, knowing, that it was a big step towards agreeing to meet. For John, it was conditional on his meeting and talking to us first, and soon. He wanted to be certain that we were his sort of people, and not just a couple wasting his time. He had met many such couples before, and was now quite wary. So one afternoon, after a few glasses of white wine Emma put on a classy but short little dress and I took some shots of her on the lounge sofa. It fitted to the tops of her thighs but I wanted her to show off. To me it was important that we appear keen and ready. She looked nervy in some of them but I felt that actually brought the meaning of the photos to life. Pleasingly my wife did indeed hold the sign I'd made with an undue mutter of 'oh god, if anyone finds out'. When John saw them his reply was simple.

'Emma is fucking hot. Love her legs. When can we meet?'.

We exchanged further details and he spoke to Emma several times on the phone. For me it was terrific, giving 'John', our number and waiting for his call. Again, Emma had a few drinks beforehand. She was actually not that bad when the phone started ringing.

'Hello' I said, picking up.

'Hey there is that Jason? It's John'.

'Hi, good to hear from you at last'.

'Likewise Jason'. He sounded confident and had obviously done this before. From the bed Emma was looking a little more nervous, her eyes wide and her body tense. 'Is that slut wife of yours there?' John asked with a laugh. He was teasing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.