The Not So Big Easy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by JC Trent

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - So how to start over in the big easy is not really easy for an Aussie...let alone a female sparkie...especially when all sorts of paranormals are coming out of the wood works

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The music was pumping in the club. The air-conditioning struggling to keep up with the press of so many bodies writhing in dance. The Losna was one of the hottest nightclubs to open after Katrina with a line that went far down the block. It was also a club that Mike owned and where I was sure to find him. I parked my car at the rear entrance and removed my Hi-vis shirt. I left all my tools in my Mighty Boy with Tyson guarding and in my crop top and cargo made my way to the front entrance, ensuring that the necklace that Mike gave me was clearly visible.

The necklace was make of some sort of claw and white gold. The claw formed the body of a bow, encircled with a simple filigree design and a red gold arrow. The arrow had a diamond tip and was worth quite a bit of money. But not only that but it ensured that I could gain access to any facility that Mike owned. How far I could go into one of those facilities I have never really tested and didn't really need to.

I glanced over the line up outside the Losna noting a mass of overly made up, half starved and naked model wanna be, fashion victims. I walked straight up to the front door, dirty baggy cargos, sweaty crop top, bare face and all, just nodding to the bouncer who let me in after he lowered his gaze from my challenging one.

No doubt he would report to security and Mike that I was in the club. I made my way directly to the VIP lounge and there found Mike lounging back with latina peroxide blonde in a barely there white micro dress and painful looking stilettos. I ignored the security around Mike, who knew who I was any way and gave Mike the most unimpressive stare I could make.

"Get out, bitch! This is the VIP area." Ms Peroxide sneered, dismissing me and my scruffy appearance. She went back to trailing her obviously fake nails down Mike's shirt front in a ploy to gain his attention.

Mike's mouth twitched a little in amusement, waiting to see what I would do. Mike is what most women would call the 'White Whale". Not only was he good looking in a long haired ranga (that's red-head for those non Ozzies) warrior kind of way, but rich as well. All of his lovers had done very well by him, but woe is the women who would dare think of anything more permanent.

Putting on my most impish smile, I licked my lips and moved slowly around the table towards them. With just as excruciating slowness I placed one knee on the outside of Mike's leg on the side that Ms Peroxide was not, nudging the other between his thighs and gently straddled his available leg. All the while maintaining eye contact with Mike and completely ignoring his would be companion.

I could see even in the club lighting Mike's eyes dilate and his nostrils flared taking in a deep breathe. So I was stinky and sweaty from working, he could deal with it, after all he worked with a lot of sweaty men during the day and the nightclub was just as smelly with a very unhealthy does of various perfumes and colognes that people liked to bathe in.

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. Ms Peroxide didn't like being ignored and Mike had a hold of her fist as she was about to have at me.

"Hey! That hurts" She whined.

"Don't ever try that again." Mike rumbled deep in his throat.

"You can't seriously prefer this, over ME!"

"Raven, Please escort Krystil out of VIP lounge and give us some privacy."

I felt daggers being shot at me by Krystil as she mustered what dignity she could and strode out with Raven. Raven being one of Mike's body guards, no doubt more were littered around the nightclub and they were pretty discreat.

"Now where were we?"

I nuzzled his neck and ran my hand down the outside of his thigh. I could feel his tilt his neck to allow me access. I then pulled away and punched him in the stomach, letting his breathe out in a pain rush of air. I stood quickly as he curled up, taken completely by surprise.

"That is not exactly the where, I had in mind." he gasped. I could see him make a small shake of his head. in the mirrored walls I could see a few men adoitly going back to whatever they were doing. "So I take it you haven't changed your mind about my proposal?"

"A Munting Vampire! You sent me to him without a heads up? And no I haven't changed my mind."

"It seems like I sent Krystil away too soon. Pity." He had regained his lung capacity and was ruefully rubbing his stomach. "I had forgotten how quick and strong you were."

"Well I am sure there are many more Ferals out there that you could have for the minute or so it would take."

Amused he said, "Oh I think after your little display I could go for at least an hour. Second thoughts? ... No? Pity." Then his amusement fled. " Seriously, he didn't hurt you or any? Because I told him..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.